Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 01:55:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Where to get reliable bounties  (Read 41577 times)
HighStreetIntent45

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 12:11:13 PM

Bounty hive will be helpful.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
FrontRow364

Activity: 30

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 12:11:56 PM

You will get reliable bounties is this page.
Revvo1

Activity: 272
Merit: 1

"simply getting the job done"

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 12:52:05 PM

You can refer to the bounty managed by Amazix here: https://bounties.biz. The projects managed by Amazix are all potential projects worthy of investment. I have participated in many amazix bounties and found this team very professional and enthusiastic. Surely, in the future, there will be a lot of teams like this so no worries when choosing ICO.

Please I do not think your Amazix recommendation is right. I am a living witness. In last couple of months, I have participated in nothing than three campaigns managed by them where I got almost nothing from. Campaign such as opiria, Joy token amounted to nothing. Hence, anyone wants to join to a reasonable campaign, make your findings well.

Mycro Jobs
〈 SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE ⟩
Cordann

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 07:13:55 AM

Now this is one of the most difficult and responsible issues, to which everyone would like to know the answer. While the ideal option - read the information on this forum and find a few good managers bounty. You can also find on the forum several users with high ratings and track the bounty campaigns in which they participate.
worldofcoins

Activity: 1848
Merit: 418

Need a campaign manager? | Telegram:@worldofcoinss

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2018, 07:16:59 AM

Bounties are not always that simple to find never mind reliable bounties. However, this forum usually is a place to get them as members who need people make a post about it. Similar, other websites forum might do the same.
TheFirstCreator

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 07:19:02 AM

When I try to find good bounty campaigns, I usually look through campaigns here, on a forum. I don’t really believe bounty platforms, because there are a lot of scam.
bright4mech

Activity: 588
Merit: 18

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 07:20:26 AM

The reliable bounty campaign, are found here on bitcoin talk forum, is started clear and understanding with terms and conditions requires to participate on the project, and also back it up with ICO alarm App. To show more details about the project.
indobitcoin.tk

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2018, 07:28:57 AM

a lot of sites that provide information about the bounty and it's quite useful to follow. bountyhive is a good platform to follow by many major projects in it. In addition, bountyplatform also became one of the sites that are interesting enough to wait also for the bounty. But even so at least do a good analysis is also against the team and also the existing contracts. wallet

VESPUCCI
Analytical Engine

▄████▄▄   ▄██
                              ▄█▀    ▀▀███▀
                           ▄███▀
    ▄▄██████▄▄          ▄███▀▀   ▄███▄
  ▄████████████▄     ▄██▀    ▄█████████▄
 ██████████████████ ██▀  ▄███████████████▄
 ████████████████████  ▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████████████████████

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█▌                     ▐█
██▌                   ▐██
█▐█▌                 ▐█▌█
█ ▐█▌               ▐█▌ █
█  ▐█▌             ▐█▌  █
█   ▐█▌           ▐█▌   █
█    ▐█▌         ▐█▌    █
█     ▐█▌       ▐█▌     █
█      ▐█▌     ▐█▌      █
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀█▄   ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ▄█▀
    ▀█▄  ▐█▌ ▐█▌  ▄█▀
      ▀█▄ ▐█ █▌ ▄█▀
        ▀█▄▐█▌▄█▀
          ▀███▀
VOLENTIX
Decentralized Change

▄▄███████████▄▄
▄█▀▀           ▀▀█▄
▄█    █       █    █▄
█▌    ██     ██    ▐█
█▌    █ █   █ █    ▐█
█▌    █  █ █  █    ▐█
█▌    ▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀    ▐█
▀█      ▀███▀      █▀
▀█▄▄           ▄▄█▀
▀▀███████████▀▀
BETA TESTER
Designed by Zpectrum

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
       ▄██▄
     ▄▐████▌▄▄▄ ▄██▄
 ▄▄ ▀  ▀██▀    ▐████▌
▐██▌     ▀▄▄  █ ▀██▀▀▄
▄▀▀ ▄    ████   ▄ ▄  ▄█▄
█    ▀▄▄▀ ▀▀▄  ▀   █ ▀█▀
 ▄ ▄▄▀██    ▄███▄ ▄▀▄  ▌
███       ▄▐█████▌  ▄██▄
 ▀ ▄ ▄  ▄▀  ▀███▀  ▐████▌
    ███    ▄▀   ▀▄  ▀██▀
     ▀▀▄███▄     ▄██▄▀
      ███████   ▐████▌
     ▐███████▌▄▀ ▀██▀
      ███████
       ▀███▀
VCHAIN
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
lienfaye

Activity: 2926
Merit: 629

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 07:31:48 AM

There are many reliable bounties out there. Try bounties handled by Trusted Managers of the forum such as Sylon, Btcltcdigger , Hotachy, Blockeye and Amazix. You can also go for bountyhive bounties. Just check their website for the list of bounties that they handled.

You're right, although there are many scam bounties nowadays there are still legit that's existing handled by trusted managers.

We just need to do some research (Its better to have your own criteria when choosing) and dont be lazy to know more about the project before you participate so you wont end up to scam bounty.

umar22pk

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2018, 07:40:30 AM

You can find out bounties on Bitcointalk forum, because all major bounties launch on this forum, you can sort out good campaigns from them.
There is alos some platforms providing good bounties, like bounty portal, bounty platform & bountyhive. You can participate campaigns from these platform as well.
chandrarahmadewa

Activity: 308
Merit: 49

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 08:06:12 AM

I have seen a lot threads here about how to choose good bounties. It shows the challenges many of us here are going through in choosing a good bounty. If you really want to maximize  your chances of participating in bounties of successful ICOs, i will recommend Bountyhive for you. The success rate of their bounties is very high. Their social media campaign is less stressful because of the absence of weekly reports. They have a limit as to the number of participants in each campaign thereby enabling you to earn a higher income. Although there are certain drawbacks in their processes such as your inability to see your weekly earnings on their spreadsheet, in general their services are really good and i will recommend for everyone
Bounty management services such as Bountyhive, Bounty Portal, do not guarantee ICO projects can be successful, I have tried them, and follow some Twitter and Airdrop Bounties, but the result is that many Tokens don't land in my wallet. frankly, now I believe based on a good manager for a Bounty in this forum, and I have never been disappointed
MoreMoneyHunt

Activity: 227

IQCash

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 08:10:50 AM

Works in the kitchen yet malnourished. The forum is the best place for reliable bounties. Head straight to the altcoins(bounties) section and research for yourself which suits your wits and judgments to become successful at the end of the day. All the best.

[ IQ ] cash  ▐   THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
████████████ [ https://iq.cash ] ████████████
cryptoalfs76

Activity: 406

▰▰▰ MODULE ▰▰&#9

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 08:16:01 AM

I have seen a lot threads here about how to choose good bounties. It shows the challenges many of us here are going through in choosing a good bounty. If you really want to maximize  your chances of participating in bounties of successful ICOs, i will recommend Bountyhive for you. The success rate of their bounties is very high. Their social media campaign is less stressful because of the absence of weekly reports. They have a limit as to the number of participants in each campaign thereby enabling you to earn a higher income. Although there are certain drawbacks in their processes such as your inability to see your weekly earnings on their spreadsheet, in general their services are really good and i will recommend for everyone

Actualy theres so many bounties project you can get into this bitcoin talk community,but this needs to research the project if this sources are legit or not, in order to not in vain  in scam project,therefore in my own idea first things i've done to find those bounty manager who have a high reputation and good team management about bounty hunting.

gempil

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 08:23:54 AM

Actually, there are lots of places that you can find to be able to find really good projects and the results are promising. To be able to do that, you must improve your ability to choose and sort projects, so that your analysis results produce satisfying results. Apart from the web, even from this forum, you can find it. Like in Altcoin cryptocurrency in the marketplace.
Trixie28

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 08:33:57 AM

I found reliable bounties from my previous project / developer because I have proven their projects are not getting into scammed. I just looked there rep map and their white papers on how the projects will implement during the ICO.I just study first the project before I get into it because it's hard to work then after awards no will pay for your hard work.
kristineirene

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 08:48:27 AM

I really believe  that the good bounty is very strict rules and very limited members because in that case once they reach  even though just the soft cap it will automatically  that for sure you can earn and it must be better the hard cap will reach as well
Jiucaige

Activity: 89

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 08:51:24 AM

There is no place to give you the most reliable bounty missions, all hunting platforms can only give you the choice to help!
https://icocreed.com
https://icolink.com
http://bounty.global/
spike420211

Activity: 1610
Merit: 372

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 08:53:02 AM

There are many reliable bounties out there. Try bounties handled by Trusted Managers of the forum such as Sylon, Btcltcdigger , Hotachy, Blockeye and Amazix. You can also go for bountyhive bounties. Just check their website for the list of bounties that they handled.

You're right, although there are many scam bounties nowadays there are still legit that's existing handled by trusted managers.

We just need to do some research (Its better to have your own criteria when choosing) and dont be lazy to know more about the project before you participate so you wont end up to scam bounty.

Now comes out so much bounty that alone it is very difficult to analyze them all. Therefore, I recommend starting a team or joining an existing one. Together, selection and analysis of the bounty is much faster.
atamism

Activity: 463
Merit: 11

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 08:56:11 AM

I always check the core team of the ICO. Legit CEO's can sometimes determine the legitimacy of the ICO. Therr are trusted bounties teams like Amazix, Rig4hodlers and CryptoServiceBounty. Bounty managers like iwantpony,btcdigger,needmoney, blockeye,sylon and momopi are the trusted and eatablished managers on this forum.

duyigiu

Activity: 69

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2018, 08:57:51 AM

If you really take the time to find good bounty, you can still depend on you, and bountyhive is a good place to choose good rewards. I love the structure of these sites and the many decent projects.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: