Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 07:29:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Where to get reliable bounties  (Read 41577 times)
Friskaadew

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 01:54:45 PM

To get a promising bounty prohect, we must know all the background of the project. Like how the whitepaper, their target and how they get the target, the person or team behind the project, and the person's response to the project. If you've got all the information, then we can be sure to follow bounty campaign projectnya.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
9tails

Activity: 364
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 01:59:05 PM

I get a reliable bounties in a good bounty manager. Good reputation of bounty manager in managing bounty campaigns is a good choice.
platinov_and

Activity: 364
Merit: 110

SPOKKZ

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 02:12:42 PM

To find a good bowing campaign you need to spend a lot of time! You can browse portals for searching bounty and find a good project there. You can also view profiles of popular managers and see if they are running any bounty now.

────────  SPOKKZ  ────────  
A COMMUNITY-POWERED FILM & TV BLOCKCHAIN ECOSYSTEM
────────  Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝   Facebook ⬝  Linkedin ⬝  Medium   ──────── Join Pre-Sale
melted349

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 02:50:42 PM

I have seen a lot threads here about how to choose good bounties. It shows the challenges many of us here are going through in choosing a good bounty. If you really want to maximize  your chances of participating in bounties of successful ICOs, i will recommend Bountyhive for you. The success rate of their bounties is very high. Their social media campaign is less stressful because of the absence of weekly reports. They have a limit as to the number of participants in each campaign thereby enabling you to earn a higher income. Although there are certain drawbacks in their processes such as your inability to see your weekly earnings on their spreadsheet, in general their services are really good and i will recommend for everyone

Yes most of their bounties are success and i would say it's a good sources of bounty campaign but there are projects from bountyhive are scam. I would really say if the bounty are good if it's paid their participants in a exact amount. The way to find a good campaign is to look the bounty manager if it have an experience to manage the campaign and didn't  cheat on payment.
BTCeminjas

Activity: 322
Merit: 23

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 03:51:28 PM

To find a good bowing campaign you need to spend a lot of time! You can browse portals for searching bounty and find a good project there. You can also view profiles of popular managers and see if they are running any bounty now.
A brilliant idea, yes, you must search all information that to prove the project is legit and it must profitable when you join.
As what mostly they whitepaper, platform, website and etc. you must check this. Last option to consider is the manager who handled the project must be also reputable and not a newbie.
Bounty hive group and Tokensuit managers mostly I joined bounty campaign they are having a successful project that they handled.
krauzzer02

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 04:04:40 PM

You can get reliable and less risky bounties base on your own research but there is an alternative way to find those campaigns without checking those countless threads offering unbelievable amounts of rewards, you can check those reputable managers here as you don't know they are receiving tons of ICO managements request filtering those request to manage a good bounty, community management groups, ICO scorers sites but don't depends too much from them and a lot.
Dacosta Osei-Tutu (OP)

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 06:35:54 AM

The signature campaigns that pay in bitcoins are the best. They pay good amount and most are being managed by trusted members here.
Hello mate, i will be very glad if you could give the links of those bounties that pay in bitcoins. I only know of Sylon and Yahoo as popular and trusted campaign managers, please can you suggest a few more .
balu06

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 09:58:20 AM

Well, thanks for the info, indeed bountyhive is great indeed. I've been using it for some time now, you can know exactly how much you will earn from the bounty with bountyhive. I suggest everyone to go take a look!
Davido1174

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 10:02:56 AM

For my advice, to get good projects, you need to follow good bounty managers like the lieks of amazix, tokensuite. These manager manage good projects and you can get good bounties from them. Just follow their channel and do their bounties
Beabtc11

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 10:11:35 AM

I have seen a lot threads here about how to choose good bounties. It shows the challenges many of us here are going through in choosing a good bounty. If you really want to maximize  your chances of participating in bounties of successful ICOs, i will recommend Bountyhive for you. The success rate of their bounties is very high. Their social media campaign is less stressful because of the absence of weekly reports. They have a limit as to the number of participants in each campaign thereby enabling you to earn a higher income. Although there are certain drawbacks in their processes such as your inability to see your weekly earnings on their spreadsheet, in general their services are really good and i will recommend for everyone

My style in getting a good and successful bounty campaigns is by asking my colleagues what bounties they are into. Is it successfully or not. With there information, we can 1st review if that bounty is good.
catsmile

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 10:15:21 AM

Bountyhive is good but too crowded. Every time I check it is full slot haha. Bountyhive pool is quite small, but easy to do, if you register promptly you should do it. Choose a good bounty, also rely on your wrist.
leynylaine

Merit: 15

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 10:23:08 AM

There many factors that you might get reliable bounties

These are one of those factors:
1. Good Bounty Manager/s and its famous reputation as well
2. Review/s and information about the Project
3. The most common of all, by reading the whitepaper of the project.
4. Research research and research.
5. Also, always base on your experiences.

I prefer Good Bounty Managers, specifically Deadley and Ubercool.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
newcoin01

Merit: 102

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 10:27:17 AM

I prefer Sylon's projects, of course I always try to check other opportunities too. But his campaigns kind of safe harbour for me  Cheesy Cheesy
Landakhitam

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 10:29:28 AM

Bountyhive is good but too crowded. Every time I check it is full slot haha. Bountyhive pool is quite small, but easy to do, if you register promptly you should do it. Choose a good bounty, also rely on your wrist.
It is very difficult to find a good gift today. While joining a good gift manager or a good gift company, the result is very small at the end of the campaign because of the large number of participants. You should look for a gift that is limited to members and have a good project and pray they will pay. If you can do many gifts at a time that will give you more chances to earn a great income. Bounty takes time so it takes patience, but once you're lucky, everything is worth your time.
terlesbogli

Activity: 155
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 10:30:37 AM

Well i heard lots of good insight about bountyhive some users said bountyhive managed an ico that have good ratings and have a high chance of succcess but wheni im looking for good bounties i always follow good bounty managers like newsilike arteezy and amazix.
fmboyzz

Activity: 227
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 10:32:33 AM

Bounty programs designed to get the community involved in the projects and at the same time provide compensation for enrolling in the programs. I like a few sites out of many to find a good bounty campaign. Icodrops, bountyplatform both are good for listing new bounties.
Luigieee

Activity: 148
Merit: 4

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2018, 10:33:58 AM

For me there is no sure in bounty because what if their ico didnt achieve any goals like soft cap or any initial coin offering,but i have some strategy to know if one ico have a chance to be succes or scam,by using my own reseach about their project being active in their site/social medial sites and being kind for picking it.

△ M!R△CLE TELE (https://miracletele.com/) ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY ▐
inyakizuryel

Activity: 378
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 10:35:57 AM

It is still up to you if you will really allot time to find good bounties and by that you will succeed. There are really many good bounties you just have first to read their platforms, don't just register and register.
therutot

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 10:38:37 AM

for me the reliable bounty is the bountyhive.io its easy to access no report so you dont have to copy your retweet or like and share. read the rules and reward before you join. Avoid scams and small rewards for nothing to happen after the end camapign
darktt

Activity: 269
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 10:52:43 AM

I'm using bountyhive and it's pretty good and fast payment, I've never done bounty with amazix but I'll try it because of good reputation. Also I recommend you to chek ratings at ICORATING or ICOBENCH.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: