Bitcoin Forum
May 15, 2024, 12:35:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Where to get reliable bounties  (Read 41577 times)
Perfect35

Activity: 854
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 09:15:46 PM

I have always noticed a trend with bounties managed by amazix team. The choose good bounties to manage and moist times these projects succeed. I have participated in their bounties and i am presently promoting another project under them. I have decided to continue to follow them for their bounties.
You can always visit https://bounties.biz
thorvald

Activity: 388
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 09:25:48 PM

I think that Bountyhive is a less reliable version of AmaZix. They attempt to accomplish the same thing, but AmaZix has been around longer and has a bigger and more active team.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄██████████████████████▀  ███▄
████████████▀▀    ▀▀███▀  ▄█████
██████████▀         ██▀  ▄████████
█████████▀      ▄▄▄▄██▀  ▄██████████
████████     ▄██████▀  ▄██  ████████
████████     ███████▀  ▄██    ████████
████████    ██████▀  ▄████    ████████
████████    █████▀  ▄█████    ████████
████████    ███▀  ▄██████     ████████
████████  ███▀  ▄█████▀     ████████
███████████▀  ▄█▀▀▀▀      ▄█████████
█████████▀  ▄█         ▄██████████
██████▀  ▄██▄▄    ▄▄████████████
▀████  ▄█████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

██████            ██████          ▄▄██████          ▄▄███████▄▄                ▄▄███████▄▄
 ██████          ██████        ▄██████████       ▄███████████████▄          ▄███████████████▄
 ▀█████▄        ▄█████▀       ████████████      ███████████████████        ███████████████████
  ▀█████▄      ▄█████▀       ████████▀▀        ███████▀▀    ▀▀██████      ██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
   ██████      ██████       ███████           ██████▀       ▄██████      █████▀           ▀█████
   ▀█████▄    ▄█████▀      ███████           ██████       ▄██████▀      █████               █████
    ▀█████▄  ▄█████▀       ██████            █████      ▄██████▀        █████               █████
     ██████  ██████        ██████            █████    ▄██████▀          █████               █████
     ▀█████▄▄█████▀        ██████            █████▄ ▄██████▀            █████               █████
      ▀██████████▀         ██████             ███████████▀     ▄███▄     █████▄           ▄█████
       ██████████          ██████              ████████▀    ▄▄██████      ██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
       ▀████████▀          ██████               ███████████████████        ███████████████████
        ▀██████▀           ██████                ▀███████████████▀          ▀███████████████▀
         ▀████▀            ██████                   ▀▀███████▀▀                ▀▀███████▀▀

[
 ▄███████████████████████▄
██▀                     ▀██
██  ▄█████████████████▄  ██
██  ███             ███  ██
██  ▀████████████████▀   ██
██                       ██
██                  ▄▄▄  ██
██   ██             ███  ██
██ ██████       ▄▄▄      ██
██   ██         ███    ▄ ██
██        ▄  ▄       ▄▀ ▄██
██      ▄▀ ▄▀      ▄▀ ▄██▀
██▄               ▀ ▄██▀
 ▀███████████████████▀
Telegram
ANN Thread
Website
]
svobodnyi

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 09:28:15 PM

Very bad advice! Usually on such platforms about 4-5 thousand participants, because of which the profit greatly decreases

ervanikan

Activity: 67
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 09:36:30 PM

indeed bountyhive is one of the portals that is very helpful in the search for a good ico, but I really want the openness between the manager and the participants,
because I strongly uphold the principle of openness
rockstarr

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 09:50:37 PM

You can refer to the bounty managed by Amazix here: https://bounties.biz. The projects managed by Amazix are all potential projects worthy of investment. I have participated in many amazix bounties and found this team very professional and enthusiastic. Surely, in the future, there will be a lot of teams like this so no worries when choosing ICO.

yeah i agree with you. they are very professional, they even work so detail to our work..

You can determine it by there status, performance on how they are as bounties. The way how they entertain there costumer about the product and the successful of every campaign they bring that we can appreciate.
Metamorps

Activity: 220
Merit: 8

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2018, 10:06:38 PM

are you kidding me to choose that platform? I have joined bountyhive since the first bounty they have, but I just earn so little money from that. the participants are too many, try to think about that. 6000 participants in the social media campaign, how can you get a lot of money from it?

❐ Zeex  ❐
████ Crypto to product ████
█▄▄   No fiat , No fees  ▄▄█
wvizmanos

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 10:14:04 PM

Bountyhive's success rate is high. But with so much participants and so little reward don't expect to receive too much, unless of course you participate in their sig campaigns and media where you only compete with a few hunters.
itsv

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2018, 10:20:01 PM

are you kidding me to choose that platform? I have joined bountyhive since the first bounty they have, but I just earn so little money from that. the participants are too many, try to think about that. 6000 participants in the social media campaign, how can you get a lot of money from it?

yea i agree there is not much reward although the system is automated but the projects listed there are not very well known. I have participated in few got rewards for few and some ico's got delayed or on pause. I think your best bet is bounty section in this forum most of my high paying bounties came from here.
Ricowavy

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 10:22:15 PM

Before you do a bounty, I suggest you do adequate research like you are  investing your funds into an ico. It will be catastrophic to promote a project for months and end up not getting rewards for your hardwork.
anurika

Activity: 130

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 10:40:31 PM

Bountyhive is great platform for bounty hunters, the is well known. What I like most is that one do not need to make weekly report. But when it comes to wheather a project would be successful or not, I don't think that by virtue of bountyhive managing the bounty means the project would be a success.
Olawale16

Activity: 152

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 10:51:58 PM

I use to trust bountyhive, but now they are filled with a lot of shot coins. To join campaigns i make research by myself and make sure the campaign already reached it soft cap before i joined
hisuka

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 10:56:25 PM

I use to trust bountyhive, but now they are filled with a lot of shot coins. To join campaigns i make research by myself and make sure the campaign already reached it soft cap before i joined
The most concern I have heard from others when joining bountyhive they received a little rewards. After I have heard for that, I did'nt join bountyhive so what i did to search if the project is good just reading their whitepaper and the team capabality to develop the project. One more thing is a hint if Ico can be successful if soft cap were reached already.
knightmairesaint

Activity: 490
Merit: 262

privacy preserving smart contracts and beyond

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 11:58:58 AM

The most concern I have heard from others when joining bountyhive they received a little rewards. After I have heard for that, I did'nt join bountyhive so what i did to search if the project is good just reading their whitepaper and the team capabality to develop the project. One more thing is a hint if Ico can be successful if soft cap were reached already.
Honestly, it is hard to find good bounty campaigns now especially in the altcoin section. For the past months I have joined several altcoin campaigns, I have received some of the rewards but I can't sell the coins since they are not listed in exchanges or their price is not acceptable. Some of the campaigns too have turned into scam leaving me and the other participants in total dismay.

Even if a campaign have a good whitepaper, clear roadmap and a trusted bounty manager, there is no assurance that it will succeed in the end.

d█████                      d███████  ,o██████
                   d█████[                    ,█████████ d████████
                   d█████[                   ,██████P'' d█████
                   d█████[                   ██████'   d█████
                   d█████[                  ,██████    d█████
  _▄▄▄████████████bd█████Y██████L     ,█████████████████████[,d▄██▄
 ▄████████████████bd█████ Y██████b   d██████████████████████fY██████
██████P"P██████"""'d█████  ` ██████.d█████ PY█████PPPPP█████[ `▀██▀
█████    `█████[   d█████   ` ███████████ ' ]█████    d█████
█████    ,█████[   d█████     Y█████████P   ]█████    d█████
██████ooo█████P    d█████      Y███████P    ]█████    d█████
 Y███████████P     d█████       d█████P     ]█████    d█████
  `"P█████P'       d█████       d█████P     ]█████    d█████
  _oo█████oo_      d█████       d█████P     ]█████    d█████
 d███████████
██████P"Y█████
█████     █████
''''     ,█████
ooooooooo█████
█████████████
█████████▀▀

▬▬▬   is a decentralized internet
   platform delivering anonymous
   asset
transfers and data 
   privacy for smart contracts.

in
OUR SOLUTION : : :

This enables developers to include sensitive data in their
smart-contracts, directly on-chain.

██████████ █▄ 
██████████ ███▄
██████████▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████

█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN GLYFF

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
[
Henry4457

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 09:41:48 AM

You can never really know if those bounties are reliable. You can research, yes. You can base your discretion on bounty managers, yes. But in the end, you'd still have to choose if you think you can trust the bounty well.
aiviaa485

Activity: 183

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 09:33:06 AM

just look at the link below, may help you.

https://tokenmarket.net/
https://www.coinschedule.com/
http://bounty.cool/index.php

Well from the 3, I suggest choosing bounty managers like Erickvand, Hotachy and Irfan_pak10, they are all bounty managers who convince once.
Litzki1990

Activity: 1204
Merit: 296

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2018, 11:38:32 AM

Finding some good bounties it was too difficult for now because some bounties coming up are scam and not totally given you a bounty rewards or some of the bounty was to doing paused or just stop. But if we need to find a better bounty must better we need some research first before we participate.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
PLAY NOW
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
lovemsngr

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 09:57:31 AM

I like a few platforms with bounty campaigns, but mostly I receive advises with good campaigns by experienced mentors who are in crypt for a couple of years..
goodfortune2018

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 10:08:05 AM

I like a few platforms with bounty campaigns, but mostly I receive advises with good campaigns by experienced mentors who are in crypt for a couple of years..

I don't have any idea of the bounty managers whoi handle the campaign, mostly i found bounty campaigns in the bitcointalk threads signatures and i put into list and i do research if the ICOs is good to partcipate i check also if there are high rank particapted in the campaign like hero and legendary.
Kryten12

Activity: 448
Merit: 15

TREEBLOCK

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 10:10:12 AM

I  have found the campaigns Amazix runs to be both well managed and generally high value when they complete. Have also started looking at Bounty0x and testing them out so will add comments later once I completed a camapign with them.

TREEBLOCK.io   //   TOKEN GENERATING EVENT
▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶   ICO is LIVE  》 JOIN NOW!   |■■■
Telegram    ●    LinkedIn    ●    Youtube    ●    Twitter
maxsimax

Activity: 4

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 10:12:36 AM

You can refer to the bounty managed by Amazix here: https://bounties.biz. The projects managed by Amazix are all potential projects worthy of investment. I have participated in many amazix bounties and found this team very professional and enthusiastic. Surely, in the future, there will be a lot of teams like this so no worries when choosing ICO.
I heard that this team AmaZix has doing good with their bounty as they manage it properly with less chances of scam projects. I'm hoping I can participate their bounty soon.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: