Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 04:42:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Where to get reliable bounties  (Read 41574 times)
neilsamson443

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 05:01:33 AM

You can never really know if those bounties are reliable. You can research, yes. You can base your discretion on bounty managers, yes. But in the end, you'd still have to choose if you think you can trust the bounty well.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
balu06

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 02:46:25 PM

I've been using it for some time now, you can know exactly how much you will earn from the bounty with bountyhive. I suggest everyone to go take a look!
yazher

Activity: 2170
Merit: 585

You own the pen

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 03:03:27 PM

Yeah i heard that Bountyhive is a good place to find some good bounties and amazix too.. after i'm done with my signature campaign i will apply some bounties on bounty hive or amazix team..  thanks for the info anyway.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Korkorjkk

Activity: 546
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2018, 03:09:04 PM

Bountyhive.io has a lot of good projects. The success rate is also high and they have a limited number of participants hence you can earn a lot of money from there. Bounty managed by Amazix also has a high success rate.

Sebas.tian

Activity: 2002
Merit: 147

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 03:14:06 PM

Tokensuite is one of the best team that manages bounties (though they have managed scam projects too). Amazix team also has a good track record for managing successful projects and has a very systematic approach to bounty hunting. I personally join some of the projects this guys manage as they are trustworthy and has a high success rate.

kimochidesh

Activity: 518
Merit: 257

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 07:42:23 PM

Yes, I agree with you. Bountyhive is great indeed. There are so many scams or fake bounty campaigns in the market. People waste their time, money and efforts by participating in such campaigns. This deters them from further looking for legitimate bounties. So I’ll also recommend that those who cannot find good or credible bounty campaigns should visit Bountyhive.
annaby

Activity: 658

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 08:04:00 PM

It is very difficult now to find a good project, which probably will give a good result. Everything became so unreliable. The Amazix group is good, but sometimes inconsistent in its requirements.
Axetrd

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 08:10:32 PM

I am using many resources to found a good bounty. A couple of them I using the most: bountylord, world-bounty. Then< second step is idea, team and roadmap. Third step is looking for the budget and number of participants. After that, rating on ICO trackers. That's how you can identify good bounty campaigns.
eucliffe

Activity: 203
Merit: 100

Was that was it was?

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 08:11:38 PM

Its always tough to find such a reliable bounties, you always need to read all whitepapers, roadmap and do a lot of research about the team of ICO, but its not that hard to look for a reliable campaign manager which is what I always do, ever since I started doing bounty campaigns I'm only joining campaigns under managers with a good background here at bitcointalk, and so far its all good.

BetFury                                                     
🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹
                                                    Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                   
velive08

Activity: 815
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 08:11:47 PM

I always see icobench and bountyhive to be able to choose a quality ico and not a scam. besides following the development of the manager is one of the best ways to serve as a belief in bounty.

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀             501,652% APY             ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▄                    |          TWITTER          |        TELEGRAM        |          DISCORD          |                    ▄
▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄
Cianix

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 08:17:37 PM

yes amaziX is a good komonda, but now they have removed social networks, as they say who managed that and ate, and at the expense of other managers, then one after one

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Kripto_adam

Activity: 350
Merit: 108

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 08:21:25 PM

I recommend you to join ICOs where you have invested or where you would invest in. I am doing so and till now I have joined very good bounty programs. Hopefully its also one of them Smiley

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk   ■   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
OluwaTosin10

Activity: 546
Merit: 4

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 08:22:50 PM

I have seen a lot threads here about how to choose good bounties. It shows the challenges many of us here are going through in choosing a good bounty. If you really want to maximize  your chances of participating in bounties of successful ICOs, i will recommend Bountyhive for you. The success rate of their bounties is very high. Their social media campaign is less stressful because of the absence of weekly reports. They have a limit as to the number of participants in each campaign thereby enabling you to earn a higher income. Although there are certain drawbacks in their processes such as your inability to see your weekly earnings on their spreadsheet, in general their services are really good and i will recommend for everyone

I think its quite easy to get good bounties, the question would have been how to get more tokens from bounties
And i think limits on a campaign participants is very good as it ensures that all participants gets a fair share from the bounty reward

Bountyhive is also good, it just is sometimes difficult to get into campaigns as the slots are filled as fast as it can be.
But still, All projects well researched always pay good and valuable reward.
ghosong

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 08:24:49 PM

Bounty hive is easy to do, because it does not require a report, but at the end of the prize campaign give a little part of the prize, because too many participants who participate in bountyhive, I participate in facebook campaign and I do not get paid, I was several times removed from the campaign after working with persistent, I think many are experiencing things like this, I think Amazix is the best place to look for present prizes.
setancredit3

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 08:26:15 PM

In my opinion, to get a good project is hard to get it, but the things we need to pay attention to when we follow a good bounty of gift managers like strangers from amazix, tokensuite. these manage projects in a good and right way, we can get a good gift from them later on. Just follow the rules yng they make it, but at the end of the campaign we will get the prize
dexiclick

Activity: 53

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 08:29:38 PM

Honestly the best thing you can do is to just do you research into the ICO. If the ICO is strong then the bounty should be strong. Remember the payout of the bounty relies on the success of the ICO and the token hitting the exchange.

Recently I have joined the bounty from Unitalent, they are a Swiss based crypto business who are creating a platform for highly skilled freelancers. Think of fiver but for highly skilled professionals. Link is below, hope this helps and good luck!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3944118
omitusaf

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 08:31:57 PM

You can refer to the bounty managed by Amazix here: https://bounties.biz. The projects managed by Amazix are all potential projects worthy of investment. I have participated in many amazix bounties and found this team very professional and enthusiastic. Surely, in the future, there will be a lot of teams like this so no worries when choosing ICO.

I support this. I've been dealing with them for some  time now and I can say that they're very professional. Their projects ate high quality.
Though I just started using bountyhive, I'm beginning to have doubts about it.

Bezobraznike

Activity: 1274
Merit: 261

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 08:36:57 PM

In my opinion, to get a good project is hard to get it, but the things we need to pay attention to when we follow a good bounty of gift managers like strangers from amazix, tokensuite. these manage projects in a good and right way, we can get a good gift from them later on. Just follow the rules yng they make it, but at the end of the campaign we will get the prize

I don`t think it`s hard, it`s about your effort. When you got bounty section you will see many bounties, check
teams, check whitepaper, check community, you can check many things. More things you check more safer you
are about the project you getting in.
   It`s what I do what I do when I choose new bounty for me. Until now I participated in several bounties and
all of them were successful:
-BitDice
-WorldCore
-Cedex
-Zper
-currenty I`m part of VTOS bounty.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
CGPA

Activity: 120
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 08:37:19 PM

You can find reliable bounty campaign from here: https://bounties.biz. Bountyhive is also great resource of reliable bounty program.
IGP50

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 09:06:54 PM

For some time now, i have been participating in bounties by Amazix and they really mean their projects as well. You can give them a try and see
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: