Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 01:21:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Where to get reliable bounties  (Read 41577 times)
modmalaney

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 09:11:24 AM

more have a reference I think would be a good thing for consideration. bountyhive is a great platform and also a lot of success in it and the ICO also provides a bounty that produces a pretty enticing value. However, it might be better to try to icodrops.com also to look for another due in a site that is quite complete.
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MasterICO

Activity: 78
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 09:36:39 AM

I have seen a lot threads here about how to choose good bounties. It shows the challenges many of us here are going through in choosing a good bounty. If you really want to maximize  your chances of participating in bounties of successful ICOs, i will recommend Bountyhive for you. The success rate of their bounties is very high. Their social media campaign is less stressful because of the absence of weekly reports. They have a limit as to the number of participants in each campaign thereby enabling you to earn a higher income. Although there are certain drawbacks in their processes such as your inability to see your weekly earnings on their spreadsheet, in general their services are really good and i will recommend for everyone
For me you can't say the bounties are reliable until it was reach its target softcap or hardcap in contribution. all bounties who are still running and ICO is consider as floating or unsure if you are getting paid if its successful in the end of the campaign.
haidangtp

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 09:56:32 AM

I often follow well-known managers to participate in their projects. It is not entirely certain that there is a lot of money but a reduction in scam projects.
wiak2

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 05:04:00 PM

I have seen a lot threads here about how to choose good bounties. It shows the challenges many of us here are going through in choosing a good bounty. If you really want to maximize  your chances of participating in bounties of successful ICOs, i will recommend Bountyhive for you. The success rate of their bounties is very high. Their social media campaign is less stressful because of the absence of weekly reports. They have a limit as to the number of participants in each campaign thereby enabling you to earn a higher income. Although there are certain drawbacks in their processes such as your inability to see your weekly earnings on their spreadsheet, in general their services are really good and i will recommend for everyone
I consider the forum an excellent source of useful information on new and promising bounty programs. You can also find useful information on the well-known bountyhive platforms, bountyplatform. But in any case, you need to carefully study the project before joining it, so as not to lose a few weeks of your life in vain.
Dacosta Osei-Tutu (OP)

Activity: 560

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 05:14:24 PM

I always check the core team of the ICO. Legit CEO's can sometimes determine the legitimacy of the ICO. Therr are trusted bounties teams like Amazix, Rig4hodlers and CryptoServiceBounty. Bounty managers like iwantpony,btcdigger,needmoney, blockeye,sylon and momopi are the trusted and eatablished managers on this forum.
Sylon is also one bounty manager I trust so much. I have heard a lot of positive things about him. Its rather unfortunate I can't join his bounties because he accepts only member accounts and above and am 3 merits away from it.
Hudora

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 05:57:13 PM

Now I can recommend working with B0untyx or bountyhive to find promising and promising bounty programs. Also you can find on this forum people with high ratings and follow the programs bounty, in which they participate. But in any case, before joining, carefully study the selected project, so as not to lose your time.
okaypool

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 06:04:59 PM

I've already joined the bounty on this platform several times, and I did not like them. For different reasons. At the moment, I'm more focused on the projects that Amazix is leading. With them I had fewer problems, I can say that they were not at all.
Raheemolu

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 06:09:00 PM

If you want to get reliable bounties, you need to follow some bounty managers like krypital on their Telegram group to get latest news on their new projects. You can also get some on market threads base on your research
memFISTO

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 06:31:58 PM

Today there are popular platforms for searching promising bounty programs. For me, such examples are bountyhive, bountysuite, amazix website or bountyhunters. But before you start working with the bounty program, be sure to study the specifics of the project, its team, the development strategy and availability of the finished product.
Jochen

Activity: 228

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 10:08:06 PM

We had this group and we share to each other this site and it's really reliable for us, it has the list of all bounty, the allocation for signature campaign the start and finish of bounty listed on that sheet and ICO rate. very nice information for our convenience. Smiley
NextGen52

Activity: 30

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 11:01:05 AM

Yeah i heard about Bountyhive is a good place to find some good bounties.
StarBeyond521

Activity: 30

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 11:01:39 AM

You can find some good bounties in amazix .
SimplifiedProgress49

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 11:03:12 AM

Its hard to get reliable bounties but you can find choice in Bountyhive and amazix too
alrose

Activity: 720
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 11:20:11 AM

Personally, I'm more or less oriented to the company's bounty who conduct Amazix. Basically, for participation in these companies I have a decent earnings, and this is the most important thing. I am satisfied with it

..TYCOON..
Social Crypto Trading. Made Simple
..MEDIUMTWITTERTELEGRAM..
Betapikin042

Activity: 46

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 10:44:11 PM

Well you can get good bounty on a bounty thread on bitcointalkforum or you can follow up some good bounty campaign project manager that list out available bounties
jhache

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 04:47:16 AM

There is a thread of all of the bounties being offered in the bounties section but there is only one way for you to know which one is reliable and that is to research the coins, make sure that you are looking at the projects and making sure that they are good to put your time and effort into. I don't know about bountyhive but I will have to research it to be sure

castiloros

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 05:23:38 AM

in section, bounties may be a lot if you want to be selective in looking for. but I admit that the scam an awful lot in it and it may be a bit already for this. There is a platform of bountyplatform and bountyhive that can be used as an option to search for the bounty. from both these platforms much bounty that successfully and very professional.
bolajiy123

Activity: 111
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 05:25:43 PM

bounties.biz
kanmo

Activity: 458

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 06:33:23 PM

The only place to get reliable bounty campaigns is the bounty thread on bitcointalk. There are lot of reliable bounties in the bounty thread but as a bounty hunter you must make enquiry about the project in the telegram group before jumping into the bounty task.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●    T W I T T E R    ●    T
Glen1989

Activity: 139
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 08:21:53 AM

I try to analyze the projects that come out, their fees, team and product, and not just go for one Manager or participate only on one platform . And it often helps not to miss a good company
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: