Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 12:44:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Predictiing Cryptocurrency price.. Is it possible?  (Read 4085 times)
Onika84

Activity: 1554
Merit: 250

Making Smart Money Work

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2019, 12:33:10 AM

If I read a number of predictions on the tradingview or social media which state that prices in the span of 1 week or 1 month, will increase or even decrease, all are mutually contradictory. Mr. X said, "XRP prices will go up by around 20%", Mr. Y said that "XRP will decrease by around 5%", but in reality there is no increase or decrease at all.

█████▄
██▀   ▀██
██     ██
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄████▄   ▀███▀   ▄████▄
▄██▀  ▀██▄▄████▄▄██▀  ▀██
██       ███   ███       ██
██▄  ▄██▀▀████▀▀██▄  ▄██▀
▀████▀   ▄███▄   ▀████▀
▄██▀ ▀██▄
██     ██
██▄   ▄██
▀█████
          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄
Prasaga
                                                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████████████████▄
██████████████████▄
████████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
WHITEPAPER     
►  TECH WP
►  COMMERCIAL WP

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Henrobakkara

Activity: 1512
Merit: 115

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 12:46:31 AM

I also read an article that said that there would be a price increase on cryptocurrency last year but as we see that there is no increase whatsoever but there is a price drop, so don't trust experts who say prices will go up or down because all their predictions are wrong
StatesManG
Copper Member

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 06:29:24 AM

Over some period of time, I have come across alot of price prediction on cryptocurrency which just 1% of this prediction actually happens. I really don't think there is an accurate prediction for the market,  we just ride with the market

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
killat

Activity: 742
Merit: 21

Be the reason someone smiles today

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2019, 06:55:56 AM

Nobody can peedict price of cryptocurrency as it is very volatile  and price can fluctuate a lot over time. I've dropped my early 2017 bag slightly after the burst of the bubble, wasn't the top, but wasn't that bad either.

Although, I'm planning to load up later this year for the new season (upcoming 1-2 years). Overall, I just like to gamble and I don't really care if I will lose this amount of money in the end.

✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible
✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
Bitbtc8

Activity: 1148
Merit: 116

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 08:20:14 AM

Cryptocurrency is unpredictable, if you keep investigating on the past history of how bitcoin and altcoins have perform and making use of that to predict you won't do any good to yourself ,just pick out the valuable projects and you will be fine,and no matter what you hear on news its just all predictions

►           ►     enVoy            Sustainably Green Trust in Trade          ◄           ◄
►           ██  WHITEPAPER       ██  TWO PAGER       ██  TOKEN DECK           ◄
[vFacebook               [vTwitter               [vTelegram               [vMedium               [vLinkedin               [vReddit
BULVRDapp
Copper Member

Activity: 95
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2019, 08:22:22 AM

Markets have always been irrational, never works well for predicting price.
Mr.grin
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 08:30:13 AM

I also read an article that said that there would be a price increase on cryptocurrency last year but as we see that there is no increase whatsoever but there is a price drop, so don't trust experts who say prices will go up or down because all their predictions are wrong
basically, predicting the price of bitcoin is indeed not impossible, it's just that we never know the price that bitcoin will have in the future. well, but based on the information you get, it could be that the price of bitcoin reaches the price you predicted. some people have done that and exposed it, and in a few months, the price of bitcoin has risen high, almost reaching the predicted price.
dnovsckym

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 09:35:49 AM

It is quite possible to make predictions about cryptocurrency prices, you only need to pay attention to the events that are taking place, and it will still be like a fortune telling!
Gabteb

Activity: 812
Merit: 256

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 09:42:21 AM

Mybe in long term we can do it and i think there some factors we need know but in short term we cant do it, and i am not talking about all cryptoes but about those which has more stabile price and devs dont try pump price but belive in step by step growing and try make product for real life and this this is main factors coin's/token's price depends from ,so if market makes comeback all coins like that would follow it.

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
       █████████████       █████████████        ██████
       ██████████       █████████████           ██████
       ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
       ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
       ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
       ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
       ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
       ██████           █████████████       ██████████
       ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                 █████████████       █████████████
              ████████████        █████████████
                  ████         ████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications

Naficopa

Activity: 2002
Merit: 516

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 09:42:58 AM

It is quite possible to make predictions about cryptocurrency prices, you only need to pay attention to the events that are taking place, and it will still be like a fortune telling!

Trade based on predicting prices in connection with upcoming events is a very popular method. Unfortunately, due to the fact that many trainers started to teach just this, there was a situation in which people began to buy and sell more and more earlier to win the run. As a result, the situation has changed extremely and now the price before the event drops sharply, and then it grows. Completely opposite situation to how the market should logically behave.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Musia

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

https://saturn.black

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 10:34:05 AM

You can once or twice correctly predict the further movement of the course, but even this will not be without luck, but on a permanent basis it is impossible to do

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
babicena14

Activity: 780
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 10:34:37 AM

I think that there is another factor that is one of the main in the formation of the price of cryptocurrency - news. Today, news about the cryptocurrency market is the main force that decides in which direction the exchange rate will move. But most importantly, it only needs to correctly manipulate rumors about the forecasts for the value of Bitcoin.

RobotNIK

Activity: 280

ADAB Solutions First crypto exchange Islamic Cryp

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 01:14:48 PM

I think that it is quite possible to predict the price of cryptocurrencies, the main thing is to know what exactly you need to pay attention to!

ADAB Solutions
 First crypto exchange Islamic Crypto Exchange
http://www.adabsolutions.com
Ezenwanyi
Copper Member

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2019, 01:43:09 PM

Let take a look at what happened in the cryptocurrency space last year , so many technical analysts predicted that the price of bitcoin could reach $20k by 4th quarter of 2018..
So many investors I know could have taken an investment decision based on the prediction.
When it got to the time predicted , bitcoin price took to the gallows and fell recklessly there after, causing investors to loose their invested funds.
To the question, I do not think that anyone would be able to predict accurately the price of cryptocurrency.
The volatile nature of cryptocurrency would mess that up like it did last year.

▀▀    PUBLISHprotocol    [  WHITELIST  ]    ▀▀
The most viable blockchain based media platform
susila_bai

Activity: 1260
Merit: 524

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 04:16:42 PM

Let take a look at what happened in the cryptocurrency space last year , so many technical analysts predicted that the price of bitcoin could reach $20k by 4th quarter of 2018..
So many investors I know could have taken an investment decision based on the prediction.
When it got to the time predicted , bitcoin price took to the gallows and fell recklessly there after, causing investors to loose their invested funds.
To the question, I do not think that anyone would be able to predict accurately the price of cryptocurrency.
The volatile nature of cryptocurrency would mess that up like it did last year.

Technical Analyse on the price of cryptocurrency will work for short term but in between their will be some sudden info and market will react on it and you can see price moving up or down very fast. That is why in cryptocurrency no one can correctly predict on the technical analysis, it is just you can predict it.
blu.storm

Activity: 320
Merit: 17

free space pm if interessed

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 04:31:08 PM

in my opinion we can not accurately guess the price of crypto but maybe we can predict the trend of ascent or descent by studying the candle stick

free space pm if interessed
Thyristor

Activity: 471

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 04:40:13 PM

We can't predict cryptocurrency market with based of only 2 criteria historical volume trends and historical price trends.
Because this is unpredictable market and it can changed a dramatically that we can't imagine.
johnthree

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 04:41:33 PM

There's a gamble when predicting the price, due to the volatility.  Therefore that's why I like investing in good dividend tokens like EVOAI.  This way even if the price goes down, I can still regularly get paid from merely holding.
Jesabela04

Activity: 540

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 04:49:58 PM

There are patterns which you could follow and could also serve as a guide for you to predict the future prices and market situation but as for me, it is still not accurate at times and the market has been unpredictable as well. It is still better to wait until we're sure of the market flow.
Thyristor

Activity: 471

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 05:01:29 PM

I don't think it is possible to make accurate predictions of cryptocurrency price.
The price is more likely to be affected by the market atmosphere or all kinds of news.
Accurate predictions is impossible in a word, Still i never seen any crypto enthusiast prediction was accurate.
Bad news effect is huge FUD in the whole market and actually i think crypto market is overwhelming by fake news.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: