Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 11:11:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 93 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ★★ EBT Coin - Entropybit 100% PoS - Multipool - Bugfix version 4.0.3! ★★  (Read 131610 times)
The One
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 08, 2014, 07:20:17 PM

Have the developers seriously given up?

The entire Dev team of EBT has not given up (i can speak to this because i am part of it) This is just a time of high tension and stress for us. We felt we where very close to getting listed on some major exchanges. We where even told that people in the cryptsy office (specifically Cryptsy Ken) Loved EBT and cant stop talking about it. Then we are blind sided by the voting (after already having to grease palms to even be considered on cryptsy). The issue lies in that we as a small niche group with a small but healthy following where issued a death sentence by the voting. We feel this way because we are not willing to throw $3000 at cryptsy just to get listed as it goes against the ethics of the majority of our Dev team. I will admit there has been some fall out in our Dev team because of this and some feel as though there is no possibility of saving this coin. I on the other hand disagree with that notion and would encourage each of you that have posted on this thread to make your voices heard. The only way we can get through to cryptsy and other exchanges that will im sure follow suit is to yell and scream at the top of our lungs that we as a community will not stand for this type of manipulation and corruption.  Don't let exchanges dictate the free market, Don't let the pockets of few dictate what you mine and trade, and Don't let the greed of one company destroy what we this community has worked so hard to build. I will say that this thread has been a breathe of fresh air to see the support that the community has given us, as well as the integrity of the people in this community. Thank  you so much for everything and i personally will make it my mission to make sure we do everything in our power to keep this coin alive.

If you think you can help or have an Idea (please no flaming or BS we don't need that right now we read the last 4 that you sent) send me a pm i would love any help you can give in keeping EBT going. We are in need of another Dev to help with updates and general health of the chain.
Sorry for the edit wanted to add a link. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=505850.msg5574841#msg5574841  please post here to show your support for the stand being made. There is also a tweet we have drafted that we would love a RT from each of you show cryptsy we wont stand for this.

I probably said this before.....get onto Poloniex.....better than Craptsy.

..C..
........What is C?.........
...........ICO            Dec 1st – Dec 30th............
       ............Open            Dec 1st- Dec 30th............
...................ANN thread      Bounty....................

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
EBT (OP)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2014, 09:12:01 PM

EBT is dead!

Let's see who can dump all over the exchanges first!!

I think it was sarcasm.

Shocked

I hope it was sarcasm...

Either way...the coin is still a good concept.

lol, yes it was sarcasm...you'll notice there have been no dumps on the exchanges...

Drama brings attention.

(Also, WE WON, there is no longer a BTC donation address for EBT on Cryptsy)
Bl4ckw00d

Activity: 810
Merit: 500

https://ironx.io IRONX

View Profile
March 08, 2014, 10:05:21 PM

What did we win and how??? 

our exchange openex.pw will be down for a while, so one of our trading fronts will be down.   Going to hurt us with no buy support.  I will be throwing a bit of btc on pmto to buy some at a reasonable price.   We shouldn't have to buy or sell these at 10 sats.  They should be easily valued at 20-30 sats especially since there arent billions of ebt.

I encourage people who want this coin to last to get a few buy orders up on pmtocoins to show some support.  If people dump this coin to the point where it is being bought at 1 sat we are all f*#ked

▄██    ▐███████▄▄▄       ▄▄█████▄▄      ▄██▄      ▐██▄    ▒▓▓▄      ▄▓▓▒
     ███    ▐██▌▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ████▄     ▐██▌  ▐▓▄ ▀▓▓▄  ▄▓▓▀ ▄▓▌
     ███    ▐██▌      ███   ███▌      ███▌   ██████    ▐██▌   ▀▓▓▄ ▀▓▓▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▀
     ███    ▐██▌    ▄████  ▐███▌      ▐██▌   ███ ███▄  ▐██▌     ▀▓▓▄ ▀▀ ▄▓▓▀
     ███    ▐█████████▀▀   ▐███▌      ▐██▌   ███  ▀███ ▐██▌      ▓▓▓    ▓▓▓
     ███    ▐██▌   ▀███     ███▌      ███▌   ███    ██████▌   ▄▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▓▓▄ ▓▓▓▄
     ███    ▐██▌     ███    ▀███▄▄▄▄▄████    ███     ▀████▌  ▐▓▀ ▄▓▓▀  ▀▓▓▄ ▀▓▌
     ███    ▐██▌      ███     ▀▀██████▀▀     ███       ███▌    ▄▓▓▀      ▀▓▓▄
                  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄▄
             ▄▄█▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀█▓▓▓▓▓█▄
           ▄▓▓▓█▀▀            ▀▀█▓▓█▄
         ▓▓▓█▀                    ▀▓▓█▄
       ▄▓▓▓▀                        ▀▓▓█
      ▄▓▓█                            █▓▓
      ▓▓▓                    ▄██▄     ▐▓▓█
     ▓▓▓                   ▄█▓▓▀       ▐▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓                 ▄█▓▓▀          ▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓       ▓▓▓▄    ▓▓▓▓▀            ▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓        ▀▓▓▓▄█▓▓▓▀             ▐▓▓▌
     ▀▓▓▓         ▀█▓▓█▀               █▓▓
      ▓▓▓▄                            ▓▓▓▌
       ▓▓▓█                         ▄█▓▓▀
        ▀▓▓█▄                     ▄▓▓▓█▀
          ▀▓▓▓█▄               ▄▄█▓▓█▀
            ▀▀█▓▓▓█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▓▓▓█▀
                ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▀▀
spartak_t
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1176

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2014, 10:45:54 PM

EBT is now surpassed Fedoracoin in votes on Mintpal. At that moment about 20-25 people are voting here from Bulgaria, so I suggest you to continue with support of the coin instead weeping about prices!

tx42

Activity: 742

View Profile
March 08, 2014, 11:56:13 PM

If people dump this coin to the point where it is being bought at 1 sat we are all f*#ked

It's a PoS coin. You don't need buy support or even hashes. People just have to keep wallets open to mint coins and the block chain goes on.

I have so many different coin ages, that I mint about 2 blocks per hour with very little CPU usage.

█    █     ██    ███     ███    ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ███     ███    ██     █    █
..EARN FREE BREAKOUT COINS SIG CAMPAIGN LIVE !!
█    █     ██    ███     ███    ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ███     ███    ██     █    █
tx42

View Profile
March 08, 2014, 11:57:45 PM

EBT is dead!

I think it was sarcasm.

Shocked

I hope it was sarcasm...

lol, yes it was sarcasm...you'll notice there have been no dumps on the exchanges...

Drama brings attention.

That's a relief. By the way, if you lost a programming dev, I can help. PM me if you are interested.

Bl4ckw00d

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 01:17:02 AM

Ebt to be listed on lazycoins at launch!

Goes to show we don't need bribery and money to get a good credible coin on an exchange.  Keep mining brothers, this is only the beginning

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄▄
             ▄▄█▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀█▓▓▓▓▓█▄
            ▀▀█▓▓▓█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▓▓▓█▀
                ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▀▀
maied

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 01:38:03 AM

EBT is dead!

I think it was sarcasm.

Shocked

I hope it was sarcasm...

Drama brings attention.

That's a relief. By the way, if you lost a programming dev, I can help. PM me if you are interested.

It most certainly is a relief. While I am a master at sarcasm IRL it is kind of hard to detect on a forum at times... Wink
Nullu

Activity: 532

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 09:27:38 AM

Goes to show we don't need bribery and money to get a good credible coin on an exchange.  Keep mining brothers, this is only the beginning

We'll have the last laugh when the price goes up, and everyone cries "oh why didn't we mine this when we had the chance". Zero sympathy.

BTC - 14kYyhhWZwSJFHAjNTtyhRVSu157nE92gF
tx42

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 04:38:17 PM

We'll have the last laugh when the price goes up, and everyone cries "oh why didn't we mine this when we had the chance". Zero sympathy.

Difficulty has doubled and hashes have doubled and yield per hash has dropped 4x overnight.

I think we'll be glad we mined this while we had the chance.

Nullu

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 04:41:29 PM

Difficulty has doubled and hashes have doubled and yield per hash has dropped 4x overnight.

I think we'll be glad we mined this while we had the chance.

We're one of the first coins that will be available as soon as the LazyCoins exchange launches, too.

Bl4ckw00d

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 06:05:36 PM

it appears our announcement of being listed on lazy coins has got us some more attention from new miners.   Difficulty has been slowly increasing all day.  Let's keep the growth going.  Alost of the hash is unaccounted for in the pools, so it appears it is coming from people soloing.  If possible we should have OP update the thread name to include lazycoins news

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄▄
             ▄▄█▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀█▓▓▓▓▓█▄
            ▀▀█▓▓▓█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▓▓▓█▀
                ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▀▀
Nullu

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 06:12:18 PM

it appears our announcement of being listed on lazy coins has got us some more attention from new miners.   Difficulty has been slowly increasing all day.  Let's keep the growth going.  Alost of the hash is unaccounted for in the pools, so it appears it is coming from people soloing.  If possible we should have OP update the thread name to include lazycoins news

It's because people know that when there is an increase in volume, there will be an increase in price, and the current difficulty is very low, so it's not difficult for miners to put two and two together and realise that it's more profitable to mine EBT now before it hits LazyCoins than other coins.

I've spoken to a few people who've told me they've stashed away a good amount of EBT fully expecting big increases in the future. I kind of regret not putting more into EBT when I had the chance, however I am pleased that I spotted this coin early on and managed to get a small stake.

The current situation might not last long, though. I expect the difficulty will really jump when it hits LazyCoins.

Bl4ckw00d

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 06:16:10 PM

it appears our announcement of being listed on lazy coins has got us some more attention from new miners.   Difficulty has been slowly increasing all day.  Let's keep the growth going.  Alost of the hash is unaccounted for in the pools, so it appears it is coming from people soloing.  If possible we should have OP update the thread name to include lazycoins news

It's because people know that when there is an increase in volume, there will be an increase in price, and the current difficulty is very low, so it's not difficult for miners to put two and two together and realise that it's more profitable to mine EBT now before it hits LazyCoins than other coins.

I've spoken to a few people who've told me they've stashed away a good amount of EBT fully expecting big increases in the future. I kind of regret not putting more into EBT when I had the chance, however I am pleased that I spotted this coin early on and managed to get a small stake.

I agree, even though we are seeing a spike in action the difficulty is still relatively low and this coin could easily be picked up by miners today and still be one of the more profitable coins to mine.

I too have quite a stash stowed away for a rainy day and tbh I think its good that there are a few big bag holders who are holding not dumping.  With hundreds of thousands of EBT not being dumped on exchanges it will keep the market very liquid and not overwhelmed by dumpers.   This coin is going to do well in the long run and I myself am ready for the ride Smiley

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄▄
             ▄▄█▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀█▓▓▓▓▓█▄
            ▀▀█▓▓▓█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▓▓▓█▀
                ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▀▀
DannyTom

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 12:33:14 AM

How many coins out there have videos?

BTC - https://www.weusecoins.com/en/
QRK - http://www.quarkcoins.com/
EBT - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PVKHC1rxZJs  and  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-4h-74cndjo

What does that tell you?  Out of 300+ coins, only a few care enough to put time and effort into promotions beyond, "hey we're on this exchange come dump your coins."

BTQ:  17NEp7WtUZt4V5RiFP6YHxD1hcte7U3sB8
LTC:  LeyXcTFxC5Ku3KDUyhwDHtLko1JwChd99h
FTC:  6n56LJKYrdgmsougCCjenLFtpPTcjFQ829
Fernandez
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 12:35:28 AM

EBT - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PVKHC1rxZJs  and  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-4h-74cndjo

What does that tell you?  Out of 300+ coins, only a few care enough to put time and effort into promotions beyond, "hey we're on this exchange come dump your coins."

That is exactly what this one is trying to do.

With the market being saturated you have to pull all stops to have a successful P&D.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

Jonesd
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1014

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 08:18:36 AM

With the market being saturated you have to pull all stops to have a successful P&D.

Finally a coin with a dedicated team:-)

Co-Founder and Managing Partner of Block Bastards
Nullu

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 08:34:17 AM

EBT - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PVKHC1rxZJs  and  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-4h-74cndjo

What does that tell you?  Out of 300+ coins, only a few care enough to put time and effort into promotions beyond, "hey we're on this exchange come dump your coins."

Finally a coin with a dedicated team:-)

Let crapcoins rise and fall, because EBT is a long-term investment.

tx42

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 08:52:23 AM

Some food for troll thought: since trolls like you are finally showing up, we at least know the coin is starting to gain attention.

In other words, go troll another coin, troll.

Jonesd
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1014

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 08:54:11 AM

Some food for troll thought: since trolls like you are finally showing up, we at least know the coin is starting to gain attention.

In other words, go troll another coin, troll.

Trolls are like manure:-)

Co-Founder and Managing Partner of Block Bastards
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 93 »
  Print  

Jump to: