Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 01:56:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: No women in Bitcoin you say?  (Read 2855 times)
Papapat22

Activity: 267
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 11:01:46 AM

I don't think so. Of course they are also women in this industry. Bitcoin is not for male only but for everybody even ages really dont matter here as long as you are able to understand everything that an individual musts.

ubay

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 11:04:57 AM

But the biggest fuck-up of all: Lightning Network / Lightning Labs is led by Elizabeth Stark.  If you like train wrecks, get Elizabeth to lead us there.

You can see for yourself how Lightning works...

For now there are many women in the world of bitcoin or cryptocurrency, not a rare sight. Because everyone is already aware of the specialty of bitcoin.

upinros

Activity: 178
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 11:17:03 AM

As I know Bitcoin is for everyone who is interested and has the ability to do what others do. Maybe one of the leaders here in your Cryptocurrancy knows. Many of them use men and very little for women involved in Cryptocurrancy but this does not affect and there is no limit to anyone who wants to use and have Bitcoin.
longwintershere

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

“Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data”

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 11:22:05 AM

But the biggest fuck-up of all: Lightning Network / Lightning Labs is led by Elizabeth Stark.  If you like train wrecks, get Elizabeth to lead us there.

Who says that no women in bitcoin?As I have known bitcoin is for everybody who is interested.All people in this world have the right if anybody wants to work on it.it is an online job that open for everybody.

it's open yet there are not really women in bitcoin, it's just the fact. Not because they couldn't join, but obviously they're not so interested in doing that in the first place

TRADE YOUR DATA   ●    PDATA TOKEN    ●   ─── OPIRIA.IO ───
██████████       [   PRE-SALE     April 10th ]       ██████████
TheChung1904

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 11:30:33 AM

I personally saw the women buying and selling crypto in large numbers.
ntodntodan69

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 12:43:48 PM

I do not care about his many women or men in the crypto world. if there is not any women who trade or join this forum I do not care.
I'm a man, and I'm in this forum not because of gender. but because of a strong will
jpespa

Activity: 294
Merit: 17

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 12:50:19 PM

Where does the idea even came from? What a nonsense thing to say. With so many people around the world who uses bitcoin who would believe that all of them are only men? Everyone can use bitcoin and it is not prohibited to women.

kasemin

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 12:53:12 PM

You see the development of Bitcoin which many of them use men and very little for women involved in Cryptocurrancy but this does not affect and there is no limit to anyone who wants to use and have Bitcoin. That you know that men and women all join Bitcoin to mine and get their financial coffers in this Bitcoin.
kucritt

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 12:53:25 PM

Who says that no women in bitcoin?As I have known bitcoin is for everybody who is interested.All people in this world have the right if anybody wants to work on it.it is an online job that open for everybody.

i agree with this, there are so many woman in bitcoin, especially in this forum there are many woman in this forum, my friends are woman and she active in this forum, so bitcoin is for all people that have interest in bitcoin, no matter gender and anything else

damort

Activity: 42

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 02:01:15 PM

Nah, please don't compare between women and men in crypto business. We are all equal and can do everything we want. They do crypto business so just let them do.  Lips sealed Lips sealed
yuzefa

Activity: 79

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 02:56:12 PM

There was a thread posted recently which mentioned that number of female users in crypto is on the rise. So, your complain is now invalid.
oyraaaaa

Activity: 31

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 03:13:41 PM

I dont think thats not true.Bitcoin isnt about what gender you are. I think there is no gender discrimination in crypto.
RodeoX
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1147

The revolution will be monetized!

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 03:45:48 PM

My wife has been experimenting with lightning. She likes it. If you use it correctly it can save a lot in fees. However it does not work in all use cases. I think lightning does have future, but it needs some more work, and more importantly some more adoption.

Here is a fun place to experiment with lightning:  https://satoshis.place/

Here you can pay 1 Satoshi per pixel and post whatever you want. It is a demonstration of just how small transactions can be with lightning.

The gospel according to Satoshi - https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Free bitcoin in ? - Stay tuned for this years Bitcoin hunt!
Jannatul Shefa

Activity: 312
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 04:07:07 PM

Not at all. There are surely a lot of women in bitcoin. Infact I myself is a woman. So you can't say that no women in bitcoin. Many of them are also included in bitcoin investment.

rommelo24
Copper Member

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 08:18:02 PM

there's a lot of women in bitcoin.

Yes it doesnt matter if women are into bitcoin. As long as she has the capacity to invest and has the resources also. Women are more attention to details and this good.
julielyn

Activity: 186

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 11:57:51 PM

Everyone is interested in bitcoin are welcome any gender as long you are patient in doing bitcoin many women are in bitcoin is not true that their is no women in bitcoin that is a fake news go for it women are welcome in bitcoin as long as you follow the rules of bitcoin.
Lenzie

Activity: 658
Merit: 254

For campaign management, please pm me.

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 12:01:17 AM

I know a lot of woman who do bitcoin. I also known some who owns a successful ICO project. Some are campaign manager, some are community manager and even some participates as a bounty hunter. It is not bitcoin and crypto is jot for women, it is just most people who participates in crypto are guys.
Or if there are women, most of them wanted there identity hidden.

Bitcoin Mixer
▬▬ www.Go-Overt.com ▬▬
.............CLEARNET..........TORNET............
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀█████▄
▄████████████▀▀▀░░░░██████▄
████████▀▀▀░░░▄▀░░░████████
█████▄░░░░░▄█▀░░░░░████████
████████▄█▀░░░░░░█████████
▀████████▌▐░░░░░░░████████▀
▀████████▄██▄░░████████▀
▀█████████████▄███████▀
▀█████████████████▀