Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 07:27:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: No women in Bitcoin you say?  (Read 2855 times)
fritzwalter195

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 10:24:26 AM

most of my companies workers are women
katulana

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 08:40:00 AM

If you say no then that is your mistake, I am here and a lot of my friends are already here. Actually, there is no place without us in the password. Why do you think the market is very irritating and unpredictable
Tuyul_Dollar

Activity: 185

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 09:25:06 AM

Bitcoin is a universal freedom whereby all the people can follow it. Bitcoin has a freedom anyone can follow as long as it has good attitudes and behavior in social media. I see in ico or telegram that many follow men and women are in bitcoin.
Comfort1

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 09:51:15 AM

This is never true. There are a number of women I have come across in bitcoin and they are really doing massive job there. Bitcoin is about you having the passion to invest and able to take risk at times. Amazix for instance comprises of both men and women and they are managing bounties to the satisfaction of participants.
oanhtrang1523584@gmail.co

Activity: 21

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 09:55:04 AM

When Bitcoin prices fall. It will split in two directions. One is to sell off for fear and two to see great long-term profit as Bitcoin prices rise. I am a member of group 2.
Dmitry.Vastov

Activity: 840
Merit: 520

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 12:53:26 PM

But the biggest fuck-up of all: Lightning Network / Lightning Labs is led by Elizabeth Stark.  If you like train wrecks, get Elizabeth to lead us there.

You can see for yourself how Lightning works...

I don’t think that there are no women in the bitcoin, bitcoin is a technology and there is no sex differentiation in bitcoin, bitcoin can used by any of the sex either it is a male or female or even a transgender can use bitcoin freely, there is no such boundation in such specific sex from the side of bitcoin and if I talk about myself only, then I personally know several women who are engaged in bitcoin and earning very good with the help of bitcoin only so you can’t say that no women in the bitcoin.
enthusia

Activity: 113

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 01:03:13 PM

Bitcoin's made for everyone as long as you are willing to do it so. It choose no genders to consider to be a qualified one. You own it and whether you are male or female it will always don't matter as bitcoin isn't actually a job that requires gender that suits the work to be given but a virtual currency that can be used by everyone.
cryptoid2017

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 01:18:06 PM

There definitely are women in Bitcoin and in crypto in general and it is good. But comparing to the number of men involved, I think the number of women is still quite low (or at least women are more silent than men). BTC and crypto is still considered by many as technical thing and there are less women in IT and other technical areas. But for the full mainstream adoption, women are needed, more than half of the population are women.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
Choyor

Activity: 672
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 01:30:18 PM

Crypto is a digital technology, and the majority who deals in the field are men, but that does not mean women are not in crypto trading, there are more women than you think, because I think in Crypto does not recognize gender restrictions.
EnricoGomez

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 01:40:30 PM

Eh, a female "leading a trainwreck in bitcoin" does not necessarily mean that all females in bitcoin are trainwrecks.
No point in labeling genders in the field of cryptocurrency, it is simply irrelevant and might be even offensive.
There is a lot of females in bitcoin - of course, it does not really matter if they tell what gender they belong to. Money is money.
mitchel_am

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 01:56:11 PM

Maybe in the beginning there weren't many women involved but nowadays I see many women around me that are involved in crypto
m.mendoza

Activity: 321
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 02:02:01 PM

But the biggest fuck-up of all: Lightning Network / Lightning Labs is led by Elizabeth Stark.  If you like train wrecks, get Elizabeth to lead us there.

Who says that no women in bitcoin?As I have known bitcoin is for everybody who is interested.All people in this world have the right if anybody wants to work on it.it is an online job that open for everybody.

There is a lot of females in bitcoin of course, it does not really matter if they tell what gender they belong to. Money is money.
women is capable also of what men can do, women can do multi tasking job and i think they can do a better job here in crypto than us men. I personally know several women who are engaged in bitcoin and earning very good with the help of bitcoin only so you can’t say that no women in the bitcoin.
ir.yance

Activity: 354

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 02:22:22 AM

there are many people who join bitcoin so they make money by way of berdangang and invest in bitcoin. women and men earn money by working on bitcoin, so far bitcoin is very helpful to people all over the world.
jojowar

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 02:32:24 AM

Bitcoin is for everybody who are interested on it. Bitcoin has no limitation when it comes to your gender or age as long as you can understand how it works.

songoku1989

Activity: 26

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 03:21:23 AM

In the cryptocurrency market there are many women. You just do not know. From the bitcoin mining, participating in the bonus campaign, the trade has women. I'll give you an example: It's my wife, she's been involved in binance for about a year now, and she trade very regularly.
micle222

Activity: 784
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 04:44:34 AM

Maybe the women in your country live not interested to trade in Bitcoin or other Altcoins its. But in the country I live, specifically in my Facebook group for trading Bitcoin I already know 3 women who are proficient in trading BItcoin.

1. Women with children 2 and work as ministry of health.
2. Widow with child 3 who earned her child from Bitcoin trading and Signature campaign.
3. Women with 2 children who are always active in the campaign Signature.

this is my experience. cool!
Erlinda Santiago

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 04:50:54 AM

noo there is alot of women here because my cousin who encourage me to join bitcoin is a woman so dont think that there is no woman here

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
penguincomel

Activity: 30

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 12:31:21 AM

I do not agree with the fact that no women in the bitcoin. Because bitcoin does not actually choose either women or men or parents to invest in bitcoin. Possibility of women to lack of knowledge about bitcoin, hence there are rarely female investors in bitcoin. But if married women are taught to invest and earn income in bitcoin, they do not have to rely heavily on their husbands.
Sand King

Activity: 462

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 01:11:36 AM

I have a lot of friends here, and we're all girls. I know there are female investors here, bitcoin doesn't choose who are their investors is, what their gender is or anything. What's important here is that we help bitcoin to grow.

hollowdoor

Activity: 44

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 01:24:26 AM

I have a lot of friends here, and we're all girls. I know there are female investors here, bitcoin doesn't choose who are their investors is, what their gender is or anything. What's important here is that we help bitcoin to grow.
Yes I know many girls who are in bitcoin industry and making there way through. Some of them are pretty good at trading and other stuffs but most of them are youtuber who got no knowledge but only look.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: