Bitcoin Forum
June 08, 2024, 09:16:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: No women in Bitcoin you say?  (Read 2859 times)
sader1

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 06:18:20 AM

It does not matter the gender. If you like to take some risk for a big profit bitcoin is for you. There are lots of women in Bitcoin like as men.
renata.tuncha@ex.ua

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 09:40:19 PM

There are a lot of women in btc and also investing in ICO. I am a woman who found a trustworthy ICO project. It is called Socratus.  It is a insurance ecosystem which provide a digital platform for insurance companies . So any insurance company can connect the platform to become the part of Insurance Digital Ecosystem. Their main aim is to create a win-win insurance whereby you get instant claim payment,  fair and transparent dealing and friendly prices. They are also helping insurance companies to reduce costs (it can be reduced from 15 to 25 %) and get their business on a new level. Also, they are powered by Smart-contracts & Socratus Oracles. It means that there is no more solo human decisions to pay or not to pay, no more lingering manual claims handling procedures.
Nick Abimanyu

Activity: 406
Merit: 19

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 09:57:55 PM

With so many ICO projects nowadays it's likely that women have started flooding the cryptocurrency market both Alt and Bitcoin coins, I have seen a lot of ICO projects going on, such as ICO in the field of Medical, Care, Health etc.
Sergio444

Activity: 174

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2018, 09:58:40 PM

A lot of women are into crypto. Women makes it looks more unclear here. I mean ladies, in fact, energetic ones who tirelessly engage in crypto activities. I was personally introduced to crypto by a lady. Thanks to Akosua manuwaa, she has really made me learn a lot from blockchain technology. All things are working for the good of crypto if there is gender blend.
furry04

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 10:03:14 PM

I think to say there is no woman in a place nowdays is unimaginable however in crypto as well as the other financial market the risk takers and the majortity of investors tend to be male as they are more willing to take risks.
Nelly.G0211

Activity: 434
Merit: 103

Eloncity - power the world for free! /eloncity.io/

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 10:27:24 PM

Who sais that? I didn't heard anything about that. By the way, I think such topics are a little bit discriminative. Being a woman and in crypto, I don't know how your gender can be connected to the job you are doing. We live in the 21st century, we have equal rights. It is strange to come across such topics here, on bitcointalk forum, I thought people here are advanced in almost all the spheres. By making such posts you are making yourself sound primitive.
your sexual identity means nothing, unless it's on a toilet door.

cryptokitty

Activity: 420

Global Blockchain Solution For Transportation

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 10:49:16 PM

I really like the price of falling as it is today, because with falling prices I can to buy more bitcoins, and more profits that I can.

A good investor must be enjoying the downfall of btc price and after that is the celebration upon reaching the goals or the best price that we are waiting for so long.
Fire316

Activity: 281

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 11:02:09 PM

Cryptocurrency is for everyone and there is no gender exemption.  Every one is free to invest and use digital currency like bitcoin and i believe there are a lot of women out there hiding on every user name that you can't recognize doing trading everyday,buying and selling bitcoins and doing bounty campaigns. Do not underestimate women in the field of cryptocurrency.
lifetimebitcoins

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 11:15:43 PM

in recent times after bitcoin sudden jump in prices, we can see many women are deliberately participating in bitcoin and cryptocurrencies even large proportion of woman are investing in crypto currencies
Jr.

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

Blockchain with a Purpose

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 11:24:34 PM

does not right women and men are same .right now what man can do women can do also so its pair for all what are gender is for so if you like business no matter what you are.Right now women is strong business men.

Exactly. I believe the saying goes that there's always a woman behind every man's success" and I believe on this. Well infact majority on this forum are women, and mostly women can do multitask and are very flexible.

Most of the country all over the world does not include gender discrimination anymore, I believe that all aspect and all kind of work and department now a days you'll find woman and they are astonishing and proud working!!!

tge.HORYOUToken.io    ■))   BLOCKCHAIN WITH A PURPOSE
▐ ███████████████   JOIN THE TGE   《《《 ▀ ▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
biskitop

Activity: 686
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 12:27:03 AM

now enough women enter in bitcoin. a part of them because of their own interests, some of them because of the influence of her husband or boyfriend.
Roukawa

Activity: 546
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 12:35:14 AM

But the biggest fuck-up of all: Lightning Network / Lightning Labs is led by Elizabeth Stark.  If you like train wrecks, get Elizabeth to lead us there.

You can see for yourself how Lightning works...

I am not a girl but I am supporting gender equality between only in men and women. We must not underestimate the ability of the women since they can make things also that men could not. Many women are excelled in our history, they are part of innovation, development and all of their works remarked that women can be a powerful. I support egalitarianism because gender is not a hindrance towards our success.

princess22

Activity: 62

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 12:56:28 AM

Your wrong many of us here are woman and i love being here as much as possible id spend my time very well,im just new in this crypto and when i heared from a friend i join this is no time,and im one of the luckiekst woman here in crypto world.
Giardina

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 01:03:10 AM

Of course, the field of information technology,trading and mining is the territory of men,but it is obvious that everything in the world is changing and there are women who are not inferior to them.

Kotone

Activity: 1372
Merit: 503

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2018, 01:03:48 AM

Your wrong many of us here are woman and i love being here as much as possible id spend my time very well,im just new in this crypto and when i heared from a friend i join this is no time,and im one of the luckiekst woman here in crypto world.
well if you're thinking that let me say that your thinking is wrong. acctually the population of the women in this industry is continue to rising it means more women are attracting in this kind of Industry. it is a good job for the women because thwy can do it in the house only. especially for those who have child.

Inasal03

Activity: 83

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 01:18:24 AM

Women can join here in forum all the peoples can join here even your boy or girl. Many girls join already here just like me im a girl. Their are more investing here so can cannot say that women can't join here.
bp.comp69

Activity: 180
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 03:09:02 AM

But the biggest fuck-up of all: Lightning Network / Lightning Labs is led by Elizabeth Stark.  If you like train wrecks, get Elizabeth to lead us there.

You can see for yourself how Lightning works...

there's a lot of women in bitcoin.

who said there was no woman in BTC, which I know from the news there are many women in BTC even the woman is doing sales in bulk.
I myself include women in bitcoin  Grin
aileenc

Activity: 97

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 03:19:21 AM

Bitcoin is for everybody who is interested. Anybody can work on it.
Ava Duvall

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 07:33:20 AM

to some saying that its not a woman's place- thats sexsist . some women are better investors and buyers and understand the whole concept better than men. women can do everything a man can.
bitfocus

Activity: 532
Merit: 15

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 07:56:50 AM

I think you need to read this one
http://fortune.com/2015/04/24/women-in-bitcoin/
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: