Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 09:23:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: No women in Bitcoin you say?  (Read 2855 times)
RawDog (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1026

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2018, 08:01:24 AM

women can do everything a man can.

Can they impregnate a woman?

Can they burp and scratch their balls at the same time?

Can they beat their hairy chest and yell "I am a man!"

Can they go into the boy's locker room?  

Can they tick the box that says: 'Male'?

Can they put 'Mr.' before their name?

*Image Removed* *Expletive Removed*  *Obsenity Removed*
What's going on - Slavetards?!!!
Watch my videos: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oE43M1Z8Iew  1FuckYouc6zrtHbnqcHdhrSVhcxgpJgfds
bitcoinking11

Activity: 378
Merit: 17

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 08:06:20 AM

It is not right there are some women in bitcoin, but they are fewer than men. There have been overwhelming dominance of men in cryptocurrency, things have been changing slowly, more and more women are flocking in this sector.
alienwarrior

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 10:20:01 AM

There are quite a number of women in crypto. These women are also becoming an inspiration to women in tech that want to get into crypto: https://www.entrepreneur.com/article/312055

But the larger point is that tech should be inclusive and not a bro-zone. We must work towards making sure of that. Not only women, but also people of non-binary gender should participate.
Charles Warren

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 10:29:55 AM

The problem runs much deeper than Bitcoin adoption. The best way to help is to support any efforts for STEM adoption among young women. Gender disparity in Bitcoin will follow the same trend as gender disparity in technology as a whole. If, generations from now, the percentage of female doctors, mechanics, programmers, etc, has significantly increased, you'll see a similar increase in Bitcoin adoption among women.
Edward Wilkins

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 10:36:55 AM

Bitcoin is already gender-agnostic. And I really don't think anything pandering to gender stereotypes would be appropriate.
Perhaps reach out to some existing organizations for female programmers, to see if they have any ideas. Perhaps you could co-sponsor some educational events.

http://www.awc-hq.org

http://mashable.com/2010/07/08/women-education-programming/
gasparyu

Activity: 96

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 10:58:49 AM

this is just pure women discrimination. You can't just assume that this will fail all because a women is leading it. We need just to wait and see  what will happen in the future.
kadrek

Activity: 327
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 10:11:05 PM

If we judge by whining in almost all telegram channels, they completely consist of women, children, idiots and few normal and silence people Smiley. Also, unpredictability of market give us a hint of its feminine nature. So, the women now are an integral part of the crypto community.
And to the great regret of many guys, they now know how to spend BTC...So, you can't say "I don't have money, they all in crypto" Smiley

SWIPE         │

│   Monetizing mobile engagement data,
on the blockchain            [      
SWIPE
WHITEPAPER
]            
TELEGRAM
TWITTER
MEDIUM
REDDIT
runway

Activity: 77

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 10:18:48 PM

Currently I have some girlfriends who are investing in this market. So I think this is not true. This market is for everyone.
yamete kudasai

Activity: 226
Merit: 26

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 10:39:43 PM

But the biggest fuck-up of all: Lightning Network / Lightning Labs is led by Elizabeth Stark.  If you like train wrecks, get Elizabeth to lead us there.

You can see for yourself how Lightning works...

How can anyone say that there's no women in this industry if we are all "anonymous". I know many people still thinks that this kind of field was prominently dominated by guys but then it's 2018 and welcome everyone. Isn't what we want? To encourage all people to join our community? If anyone can help improving and upgrading the cryptosystems, the gender of that person will not be important because in the eye of bitcoin, we are all 1 and 0.
ELOCIN

Activity: 276
Merit: 10

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 10:48:03 PM

Forget about woman/women as part of the development team of a certain cryptocurrency, i am just concern of woman/women who are engaged into crypto investment, mining, bounty hunting and other cryptographic stuffs. I speculate, there lots of women around here too than we ever expected.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                         
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
dupee419

Activity: 1344
Merit: 261

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 11:04:17 PM

I don't think that gender is necessary here, as a matter of fact I actually know a lot of women who are also successful to BTC, much more successful than us, gender isn't necessary here since most of us would like to stay anonymous, nevertheless, people around the community should be treated equally and do not be shocked if there are women in the community.
ronalsi

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 06:36:43 AM

I think for sure, but maybe it does not have much, I think the number of women is still pretty low (or at least women are silent than men). BTC and cryptography are still considered by many to be technically and have few women in IT and other technical fields.
PhoebeAird

Activity: 4

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 06:48:51 AM

I do not think so. women and men are equal in itcoin
Raij3c273

Activity: 13

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 07:05:59 AM

We live in this world harmoniously, everything that catches our interest would be a good reason to start having their own account. Everyone regardless on their gender or sex. So there's such thing as no women aren't here on bitcoin.
karinaloren

Activity: 91

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 07:28:18 AM

I personally hate this division: men/women. We are equal , we have the same rights and the same opportunities. Today there are a lot of women who work in development and there are a lot of women in investing and trading as well.
Piranha1

Activity: 132

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 07:45:39 AM

But the biggest fuck-up of all: Lightning Network / Lightning Labs is led by Elizabeth Stark.  If you like train wrecks, get Elizabeth to lead us there.

You can see for yourself how Lightning works...

there's a lot of women in bitcoin.

who said there was no woman in BTC, which I know from the news there are many women in BTC even the woman is doing sales in bulk.
I myself include women in bitcoin  Grin

Let there be no descrimination here. We are all equal. Women like men are also intellegent and can do things a man can do. As long as women are capable and has the resources they are welcome here. Kudos to my wife.
Minerall

Activity: 235
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 06:11:28 PM

There are many women which use cryptocurrency and work in this organisation.Women have played their role well every where. Similar to men, women has also invested and have trade in Bitcoin. Dr Ruja from India is well known Bitcoin female user in the world.
greg0rioo

Activity: 134

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 06:24:48 PM

I do not think like that, everyone is entitled to use bitcoin or that woman or man even to transsexual once may use bitcoin. There is no requirement for women or men to use bitcoin.
ludygiram1011

Activity: 113

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 06:28:36 PM

In the recent year, many women have joined the world. Five of the friends I know are female encryption enthusiasts.
Aying

Activity: 784
Merit: 251

https://raiser.network

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 06:33:03 PM

In the recent year, many women have joined the world. Five of the friends I know are female encryption enthusiasts.
I have a friend as well who joined the forum and they are doing great about it, so there is no restriction here whether you are a girl or boy, it depends upon us how we are going to value and learn things.

Watch out for this SPACE!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: