Bitcoin Forum
June 08, 2024, 05:12:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: No women in Bitcoin you say?  (Read 2859 times)
suemendez25

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 12:56:41 PM

Why can;t we just wait and see if the project becomes successfully and not just assume that it will fail because it is lead by a woman.
Dico88

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 04:04:25 PM

Many successful women today are affiliated. Bitcoin is made for each sex so there can be no discrimination and there is equality here and I believe that women can do in every aspect of all crypto currencies in the world. Cool
registrationfee

Activity: 25

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 03:58:08 AM

If, from generation to now, the proportion of female doctors, mechanics, programmers, etc., has increased dramatically, you will see a similar increase in the use of Bitcoin in women. In addition, the unpredictability of the market gives us a hint of its feminine nature and with the great remorse of many, now they know how to spend the BTC
necessaryyou

Activity: 79
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 05:25:32 AM

With the great remorse of many, now they know how to spend BTC. How can anyone say that there are no women in this industry if we all "anonymous". Not what we want? If anyone can help improve and upgrade the encryption system, that person's gender will not matter because in the eyes of bitcoin, we are all 1 and 0.
Ahimoth

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 05:29:24 AM

But the biggest fuck-up of all: Lightning Network / Lightning Labs is led by Elizabeth Stark.  If you like train wrecks, get Elizabeth to lead us there.

You can see for yourself how Lightning works...

there's a lot of women in bitcoin.

who said there was no woman in BTC, which I know from the news there are many women in BTC even the woman is doing sales in bulk.
I myself include women in bitcoin  Grin

Let there be no descrimination here. We are all equal. Women like men are also intellegent and can do things a man can do. As long as women are capable and has the resources they are welcome here. Kudos to my wife.
I totally disagree with this quote because I know that there's a lot of women in this forum. Personally I have friends who were involved in this system and as a matter of fact they got here first before me. Let's not spread fake news and just spread what is real because women in bitcoin has a huge amount of number. Let's stop discrimination and streotypes.
Ripa17

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 05:30:32 AM

I think the price of the fall seems very attractive to me, it is low and it is possible to buy more bitcoins, therefore to make more investments and hope for greater profits.
Valzzz005

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 05:37:03 AM

But the biggest fuck-up of all: Lightning Network / Lightning Labs is led by Elizabeth Stark.  If you like train wrecks, get Elizabeth to lead us there.

I thoroughly can't help contradicting this statement since I realize that there's a ton of ladies in this gathering. By and by I have companions who were engaged with this framework and actually they arrived first before me. We should not spread phony news and simply spread what is genuine on the grounds that ladies in bitcoin has a tremendous measure of number. We should stop separation and streotypes.
moonami

Activity: 171
Merit: 37

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 05:41:43 AM

I don't have knowledge about Lightning but if you says that no women in Bitcoin, it's not true. Many woman are on bitcoin, they invest here to gain more profit and earn from it. Maybe women are much better handling bitcoin.
Hiru941126

Activity: 37

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 05:46:25 AM

Of course there are so many women in the industry. More likely to do more in the future.
Question123

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 05:48:45 AM

There's a lot of women in bitcoin because as far as I know. Women are in home and they need to earn money because most of women are housewife and they do bitcoib to help their family. I don't know who is more user women or men. But bitcoin is open for all gender or what status you have.
JeramiParan

Activity: 110
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 05:54:34 AM

Bitcoin is open for everyone regardless if you are a male or a female, I know some female involved in bitcoin and they perform will, bitcoin can be done of all gender, rich or poor, young and old. For me that's how bitcoin works everything is equal.
Ramonranger

Activity: 55

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 05:55:37 AM

I really like the price of falling as it is today, because with falling prices I can to buy more bitcoins, and more profits that I can.

Yeah thats the right decision to grab the opportunity to have more bitcoin but even its risk, our patient and holding is the way to earn frofit by the time bitcoin value riaing again.
Deathgamer

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 05:57:38 AM

I dont agree with that because most of my friend who already invest in bitcoin are women.I think before when women heard bitcoin they just disregard it and says that it is a scam but now bitcoin is no longer for men only because both men and women are now investors in bitcoin.
cold cool

Activity: 162
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 06:06:10 AM

You may think that there are no women around you who invest in BTC, but I can tell you that there are many women around me who invest in BTC, and they invest more in BTC than men.
thinkabout

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 10:41:20 AM

Mechanics, programmers, etc., have increased significantly, you will see a similar increase in the use of Bitcoin in women. I totally disagree with this statement because I know that there are many women in this forum. Let's not propagate fake news and just spread what is real because women in bitcoin have a large amount
temperatunre

Activity: 31

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 12:54:47 PM

Dr. Ruja from India is a well known Bitcoin girl in the world. In addition, the unpredictability of the market gives us a hint of its feminine nature and with the great regret of many, now they know how to spend on BTC
KarinaChernyav

Activity: 95

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2018, 03:46:49 PM

I don't understand what a difference a woman or a man is. I am also here and I know many women who are here. And we are doing very well. Our country has equal rights.
Lorin

Activity: 518

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 05:23:48 PM

Bitcoin is for everybody,  different gender can use bitcoin. Why they always under estimate the capacity of a women.I know some women who use bitcoin and  have a knowledge how to  lead in the world of crypto. Even in other jobs women questioned their capability in doing things that for men. Nowadays more women are also doing such things that for men like here in bitcoin  they get the chance to earn more for their family.
Gabriel1991

Activity: 21

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 05:29:40 PM

Bitcoin is a gender free platform.  No one wants to loss in any business. But sometimes our plan may not work properly Or we made wrong decision. And we made some loss. I think this is a good time to do some business in cryptocurrency. This is the time for buying BTC.
Kanda Yu

Activity: 315
Merit: 15

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 05:38:52 PM

There are no rules over having a woman here in crypto. Everyone is free to invest and try bitcoin out if they want to, you cannot stop them nor limit then on investing here in bitcoin. We should all remember that bitcoin sets no limit according to your gender, race, age or religion, as long as you are knowledgeable enough here, you can invest on bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: