Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 06:06:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: No women in Bitcoin you say?  (Read 2855 times)
alkiw21

Activity: 344
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 02:36:49 PM

I think there are still some women on bitcoin. But we don't know it. Because bitcoin is difficult to recognize who the user is. But surely there are women who are in the world of cryptocurrency that we just don't know. Even if a little is certain it is.
locsta123

Activity: 92
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 06:02:32 PM

I am a woman, and I know plenty of other girls into crypto. Maybe a lot of them don't visit the forums as much as males do but there are PLENTY of women involved in crypto Smiley

A7373

Activity: 602
Merit: 15

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 06:07:49 PM

Women have a lot of useful traits that will be very helpful when earning and analyzing crypto currency.
cxmyifan16

Activity: 377
Merit: 10

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 06:18:13 PM

I have never said like this.I know several women in crypto market and I think that they know it not less good than men as they are smart and goal-oriented. To my mind, this is better than being a housewife

caeles

Activity: 304

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 06:22:48 PM

Women worked just like men, so they can also do crypto as good as the men does. There'll be no problem of a man or a woman joins crypto.

dFRGOLDMEN
Copper Member

Activity: 152
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 06:30:56 PM

Of course there are, girls in bitcoin and maybe they can even more than men
#CR7

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 06:54:00 PM

The difficulty runs much deeper than Bitcoin adoption. The best habit to advance is to maintain any efforts for STEM adoption accompanied by  women. Gender disparity in Bitcoin will follow the same trend as gender disparity in technology as a amassed. If, generations from now, the percentage of female doctors, mechanics, programmers, etc, has significantly increased, you'll see a associated amassing in Bitcoin adoption along in the middle of women.
krishnaverma

Activity: 1288
Merit: 106

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 06:54:18 PM

hahaha that's not true, a few weeks ago I told my girl friend a little about bitcoin, and now she wants to start investing money to bitcoin

If I  told about bitcoins to females I know, they will ask me "What is it ? "

My elder sister who is little active online has some idea about bitcoins. Lat time I told here that I am having some bitcoins, she scolded me and told me that I should not investing in such risky things. I think I will never be able to convince here as she had already made her mind.
heroson

Activity: 84

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2018, 06:59:51 PM

Yes offcourse there are.. And its really good that we have some female handling this big deal. Well now i dont want to say that they work as  good as men but its worth saying , that there are many women in this field giving a very good Compettition to men or even working better. So we actually need to be happy.
tunapa

Activity: 667

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 07:02:08 PM

Maybe previously there was little or few woman in Bitcoin investment and cryptocurrency generally. But now, the participation of woman has increased such that we have woman in key places of cryptocurrency projects and development. I know very soon that the number will increase and make this revolution more interesting.
yulchatar

Activity: 910

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 07:04:20 PM

If a person is a professional in their business it doesn't matter whether it's a man or a woman. Any person can do what he wants if he understands it. I've met many projects in crypto run by women. In the end, there are women - presidents, heads of large banks and much much more. So women in crypto are no different from other women. They can, they know how - let them do it.
eolitic

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 07:15:55 PM

If a person is a professional in their business it doesn't matter whether it's a man or a woman. Any person can do what he wants if he understands it. I've met many projects in crypto run by women. In the end, there are women - presidents, heads of large banks and much much more. So women in crypto are no different from other women. They can, they know how - let them do it.

I cannot agree more. By the way, even opening such topics here is a bit discriminative, cause I have never looked at the forum name of a person and thought about the gender of the author. And the same with investing and other crypto related business. By the way, my wife and I are equally involved in crypto, and I don't consider it to be extraordinary.
Shadesofglory

Activity: 65

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 07:54:00 PM

I hope this is no feminist movement related. Success in this game isn't gender specific. I know this is coming after people are questioning women role and involvement, a step in the right direction this is. Good luck to her.
bachus

Activity: 226

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 08:10:06 PM

But the biggest fuck-up of all: Lightning Network / Lightning Labs is led by Elizabeth Stark.  If you like train wrecks, get Elizabeth to lead us there.

You can see for yourself how Lightning works...

Usually woman's on a taking place of telegram chat administrators, come on bounty hunter wives, that are participating in the same project with different accounts, but I have not seen any general positions of the ICO taken by woman.
Jaemouns

Activity: 274

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 12:12:37 PM

I really like the price of falling as it is today, because with falling prices I can to buy more bitcoins, and more profits that I can.
Its funny you know ?! I myself is a girl then why are you saying that there are a lots of girls in bitcoin because like boys girls can do such things also that boys can do .
connexus

Activity: 774
Merit: 503

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 12:38:15 PM

Well how well you know that there are no women in Bitcoin. I known women who are as well doing the bitcoin trading and investment. Crypto currencies are for both men and women anyone can invest and trade it so stop descrimination.
derekeaton

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 01:36:16 PM

I think that among owners of bitcoins there are enough women and certainly not all of them correctly manage their finances.
alizalela7

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 01:40:13 PM

Today's environment is equally equal to men, women can still participate in many programs and they can still participate in bounty programs and airdrop programs. women and men can join program
Gila uang

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 01:51:21 PM

In the recent year, many women have joined the world. Five of the friends I know are female encryption enthusiasts.

I think bitcoin, for me there is no concept of respect for men, women are also human and I think that with a smart woman who is good if you want to invest in bitcoin in my opinion it's quite easy. Just study diligently but technically display boards and try to observe the market, so great, many bitcoin investors are women on the market right now.
I think there are women in bitcoin, because in investing digital money there is no reason for women's investment. I think everyone can participate in a virtual money investment strategy.
Yelosita

Activity: 30

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 01:58:11 PM

Women worked just like men, so they can also do crypto as good as the men does. There'll be no problem of a man or a woman joins crypto.
I agree with you, that in business there is no difference between men and women because businesses only have one thing in common, which is to make profits. If women are better able to pursue bitcoin, why not? Because business has one attraction, that is when big profits are all taken seriously. Men or women make no difference in the world of bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: