Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 01:56:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: No women in Bitcoin you say?  (Read 2855 times)
bayy43

Activity: 66
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 02:18:19 PM

in my opinion, who in bitcoin does not have a woman / woman? those who play bitcoin are not only men but who want to play bitcoin / are interested and if a woman is smart / smart in investing it will be easy to do it.
eifer0910

Activity: 237
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 03:25:09 PM

I don't really agree on the title that no women in bitcoin because me myself is a woman that involved myself in bitcoin since I know this 2016 to be exact. I am a woman who is willing to learn more in this kind of field and want to be successful in this kind of field that i choose.

snuechterlein4

Activity: 14

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 03:25:56 PM

You cannot tell the percentage of women that works here because it is optional to give information and also any gender can work on it because it is open to everybody who is willing to adapt the digital industry.
kenmobility

Activity: 142
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 03:30:09 PM

Bitcoin is for every body mate, all gender and all race any where in the world can participate actively in crypto space, i know many of my female friends that are crypto lovers and they are all testifying to the awesomenes of blockchain technology
BitcoinPanther

Activity: 1918
Merit: 564

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 03:42:19 PM

But the biggest fuck-up of all: Lightning Network / Lightning Labs is led by Elizabeth Stark.  If you like train wrecks, get Elizabeth to lead us there.

You can see for yourself how Lightning works...

As the old chinese adage says .. there is opportunity in crisis! Why not see the down trend of bitcoin as a means to prosper.

As many knows, the sea of red that we have been experiencing these past few months is a genuine means to profit a little bit (i'll keep my estimates low though it is really more, so to say).

And as we are always advised, buy low, sell high.
KingOfWinterfell01

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 03:45:46 PM

But the biggest fuck-up of all: Lightning Network / Lightning Labs is led by Elizabeth Stark.  If you like train wrecks, get Elizabeth to lead us there.

For crying out loud, I really doubt that there are only men in the industry of cryptocurrency. Very impossible if you think about it. There will be probably 1:1 ratio of men against women in the industry of cryptocurrency. It's for everybody regardless of sex and preferences.

Viendong6158

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 04:09:02 PM

There are many women in bitcoin.  Bitcoin is for every one who has keen interest in investment and wants to learn this technology  .I am a newbie here and my husband is helping me in getting to know these stuffs and I would be happy to see more women in this field.  Cheesy Cheesy
tobreak007

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 01:56:44 AM

Bitcoin is developing more and more, what make you think that women are not in bitcoin. It's ridiculous.
gooutfinish

Activity: 60

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 02:21:52 AM

No matter who you are, you are welcomed to joining crypto world. Not only man
BAGOBO
Legendary

Activity: 1163
Merit: 1005

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 02:52:25 AM

Well how well you know that there are no women in Bitcoin. I known women who are as well doing the bitcoin trading and investment. Crypto currencies are for both men and women anyone can invest and trade it so stop descrimination.
of course, there are many women and men who join in bitcoin. they are always happy to discuss bitcoin and how to be good when buying. bitcoin is free, anyone can join here women, men, children who are still in school, workers and others. in bitcoin, all can gain profit and loss, and depends on how to manage bitcoin.
BasttikKosterr

Activity: 10

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 03:00:27 AM

A lot of women are actually into Bitcoin as a whole. They just are predominated and out-spoken by the male folks.
MaryKiTy22

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 03:29:21 AM

The bitcoin market is for all of us maybe you are older or maybe you are a male or female friend who can participate in investing in the bitcon market I think females may also participate in bitcoin as good as men
Tiffany Pan 0403

Activity: 14

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 03:43:23 AM

I think lots of women in Bitcoin according the report. I'm a lady and in it already . It can change the world obviously.
SunriseSecret009

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 03:46:26 AM

As far i know there are a lot of women who are using bitcoin, play bounty campaign and also some women invest in btc and they frequently sell and buy it.
Batask

Activity: 146
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 03:47:05 AM

I think lots of women in Bitcoin according the report. I'm a lady and in it already . It can change the world obviously.

Hm, crypto world is no gender availability. Boys or Girls can invest if they want, I have a lot of girl friends that are investing here in crypto world. What important here is to earn profit. There are also smart girls.
nibbknot

Activity: 139
Merit: 10

The Future Of Work

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 03:53:11 AM

Yes bitcoin is not choosing any gender. Anyone is welcome in bitcoin. Theres no discrimination in it.
Hm, crypto world is no gender availability. Boys or Girls can invest if they want, I have a lot of girl friends that are investing here in crypto world. What important here is to earn profit. There are also smart girls.

█ ANN THREAD █
﹝Whitepaper﹞
【BLACKBOX OS】
The Future of Work. Decentralized.
TELEGRAM﹞﹝FACEBOOK
TWITTERYOUTUBE
Coleth

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 03:55:59 AM

Well, we are numerous here in Bitcoin world. that is good thing for Bitcoin, it is open for all. And there is no problem about it as long as investors are gaining. May it be in low state and high state of Bitcoin value it may be you cannot stop people in joining men and women alike.
gorokill

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 04:03:19 AM

There is no gender ban on the Bitcoin business, all can enter and all have the right to success here. and we can take advantage of the moment the crypto market crashed to buy more coins to hold it for a long time, because when the crypto market falls, the coin price is very cheap, and we can reap huge profits with the recovery of the market, the coins we are holding will automatically rise in price.
jademacoy

Activity: 224
Merit: 8

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 04:05:42 AM

No not really because if you will check in every telegram channel for crypto there are too many girls hanging around on the telegram channel. You can also check the way they made a conversation which is soft unlike us boys do rude comments on telegram channel.
bajingluncat

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 04:20:37 AM

now it's not the time to downgrade gender, everyone has the right to join the btc don't know he is a man or a woman, have you never heard or read nowadays many women are very influential in the world, even being leaders and success, there is no harm in women joining here, precisely in this business aspect, I think his instincts are very strong and his work is also painstaking, women are now learning faster new things even all fields of work in this world women are involved, which I want to emphasize never to distinguish people from gender, skin color , race or whatever because it will make you think narrowly and you will not be a minded person going forward, wisely this is not the time anymore we think like that, after all btc is universal knows no boundaries whoever he is, he has the right to join btc
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: