Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 06:06:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: No women in Bitcoin you say?  (Read 2855 times)
vidivici

Activity: 95
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2018, 05:44:04 AM

I think that female players in bitcoin are not rare anymore. I see that this is just around me in a simple way, the male and female players around me are 1: 1. Even I judge that this female player has many advantages over male players. Female players are more likely to be patient with situations, not easily influenced by tempting issues, more painstaking, and more calm in making decisions. Whereas these attitudes are needed in bitcoin. Therefore, this female player lasts longer and doesn't give up easily.
Angna27

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

CRYPTOBLADES Octoblades 10.10

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 05:53:08 AM

I think bitcoin can also be for woman, we cannot under estimate the influence, the skills, and the inteligence of a woman, they can also be part of bitcoin and be great as they invest and become wealthy at the end, bitcoin can be for everyone who wish to be part of it as long as they can comply with the rules and know about internet and bitcoin.

CRYPTOBLADES 
|   FACEBOOK   |   REDDIT   |     MEDIUM     |     TWITTER     |
   DISCORD    |  TELEGRAM
valisa

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 06:02:57 AM

I think there are a lot of women in the Crypto business, but women who succeed in Crypto are less because there are many men in the Crypto business. Failure is delayed success. so still have to try to achieve success, because success is not easy to obtain.
rancakadu

Activity: 175
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 06:25:05 AM

Bitcoin is freedom and universal so anyone can use it or join, and I see many women join ICO or other telegram.
because more men are using it so it is not seen if women are too many.
kyledavid

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 03:25:36 PM

No there are lots of women that are currently involve in the crypto world . They are also good in having knowledge about cryptocurrency they are also good in trading and most of th women i know was a housewives who has just explored the internet and making money online . bitcoin was a big help for the mothers  i their houses . Thanks bitcoin for creating such a big opportunity
Akenosi

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 08:12:59 PM

I am a woman, and I have been on this forum for some time now without any regret,  because what a man can do a woman like me can do better, cos from my understanding when u say bitcoin u say investment and when u say investment u say money, so who doesn't like money? And am sure am not d only one woman here too
Dondisimo

Activity: 406

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 10:59:51 PM

I don't see much difference who earns with bitcoin - men or women, young or old. Bitcoin is open to everyone and gives the opportunity to earn to everyone who wants it. And it is not important gender, nationality, age and so on.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Abigail Asi

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 09:38:52 AM

I think we don't have specific gender to invest in bitcoin whether male or female,  young or old. Bitcoin is meant for everyone and everyone is free to invest in it. I can tell you that women are really owning bitcoin.
beniesyde

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 10:13:11 AM

We have no restrictions on race and sex. I know many women who are engaged in this business. They keep the bitcoins and have success. Online business is open to all
anonymous2020

Activity: 120

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 10:25:57 AM

But the biggest fuck-up of all: Lightning Network / Lightning Labs is led by Elizabeth Stark.  If you like train wrecks, get Elizabeth to lead us there.

You can see for yourself how Lightning works...

I don't know if I agree with women are too emotional or they just aren't interested in the boring details,i just think society exposes women to less technical things and expects they wont be interested when they might actually be. But there's clearly a huge difference in the amount of men vs women participating in this space,and hopefully with more adoption the gap divides.There are quite a lot of women on blockchain dev teams,but definitely not too many traders.
axxo

Activity: 916
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 10:48:02 AM

I do not believe that. There are lots of women now who already joined the crypto currency craze. Let us not under estimate the capabilities of the women because they can do what men can do as well.

▄░░▄█▄░░▄
▄▄█░░▄█▀█▄░░█▄▄
▄▄▄█▀▀░░░█▀░░░▀█░░░▀▀█▄▄▄
██▀░░░░░▄█▀░░░░▀█▄░░░░░▀██
██░░░░░▄█░░▄███▄░░█▄░░░░░██
██░░░░██░░▄█▀░▀█▄░░██░░░░██
██░░▄█▀░▄█▀░▄█▄░▀█▄░▀█▄░░██
██░██░░▄█▀░▄███▄░▀█▄░░██░██
███▀░░▄█░░▄█████▄░░█▄░░▀███
██▀░▄█▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█▄░▀██
▀█▀░░▄█████████▄░░▀█▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀█▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄
▐██▀██
██▌░██
▐██░░██
██▌░░██
███████
▀▀░░░▀▀

░▄▄▄▄▄
██▀▀▀██
██░░░▀▀
████
██
██
▀▀

░▄▄▄▄▄
██▀▀▀██
██░░░▀▀
████
██
██
▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀██▀▀
██
██
██
▄▄██▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██▀▀▀██
██
██
██
██
▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄
██▀▀▀██
██░░░██
▀██████
██▀██
██▀░██
▀▀▀░░▀▀

▄▄░░░▄▄
██░░░██
██░░░██
██░░░██
██░░░██
██▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄░░░▄▄
███░███
███████
██▀█▀██
██░░░██
██░░░██
▀▀░░░▀▀

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄███████████████████████████▄
██████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀███████
██████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄██████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐███████
███████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
███████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
██████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄███████████

████████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████

▀███████████████████████████▀
▄███████████████████████████▄
███████████████████▀▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀░░▄░░▐███████
███████▀▀▀░░░░▄▄▀▀░░░████████
█████▄▄▄░░▄▄█▀▀░░░░░▐████████
█████████▌▐▀░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████▄░▄█▄▄░░░▐█████████

██████████████████▄██████████

▀███████████████████████████▀
Myown55

Activity: 105

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 10:53:10 AM

There are plenty women involve bitcoin investment. But one cannot know how many since bitcoin user identity and wallet or account details remains anonymous to the owners. YOU MAY NOT KNOW.

✪GoWithMi - Mapping the World on Blockchain✪  
◉ http://gowithmi.com/◎☛https://twitter.com/GoWithMi_GL☚◎https://t.me/gowithmi_en ◉
teklang01

Activity: 173
Merit: 7

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 11:01:02 AM

Who said that there are no women involved in bitcoin? Bitcoin is for everyone regardless with gender, age and status. I have known a lot of women who are into bitcoin.
jayveerastrullo

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 11:22:43 AM

I know men are more business mind people in the world. But with my experience on bitcoin, i met more women compare to men. These women i met already became rich . They have this attitude that makes them rich and differ to us. I am not degrading my co gender. Maube if we put it on a percentage, 80% are men and 20 for women.

❤   humancoin   ❤ (https://www.humancoin.net/)
Join our whitelist!
█A new era of charity █
Matic

Activity: 310

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 04:24:14 PM

But the biggest fuck-up of all: Lightning Network / Lightning Labs is led by Elizabeth Stark.  If you like train wrecks, get Elizabeth to lead us there.

You can see for yourself how Lightning works...

I think that in Bitcoin and cryptocurrency Industry there are so many women as well as man so it's not a problem of gender to be involved in cryptocurrency in my opinion, it's just an IQ.

jpnl0006

Activity: 480
Merit: 4

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 11:43:29 PM

This is the best part of this forum yes there are women in bitcoin and they are doing great i am a woman and  i am proud to say that its awesome having us in this forum i know there is no discrimination.Women are awesome
rosemary4u

Activity: 392

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 12:57:02 AM

In recent times, there has been several advocacy for gender equality in all works of life. Am believe there are several women in the world of crypto, who are actively engaged in several projects. Eventhough most of these women are not known, it is always cool to see women in such activities.
fighter55

Activity: 31

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 01:20:15 AM

It does not matter the gender. If you like to take some risk for a big profit bitcoin is for you. There are lots of women in Bitcoin like as men.
iMark

Activity: 1162
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 01:35:22 AM

There are plenty women involve bitcoin investment. But one cannot know how many since bitcoin user identity and wallet or account details remains anonymous to the owners. YOU MAY NOT KNOW.
Thats right dude, in the local forum there are also some users who say that they are female users, it proves that women can use
bitcoin and the range or target of bitcoin users is all gender, but we cannot count the total because everything is anonymous
Sukunan-

Activity: 53

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 01:37:20 AM

there is no prohibition on women, men, and no age limit as well as the young old, all the same want to succeed from bitcoin and what men do, done by women, there is no difference between the two .
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: