Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 10:33:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: No women in Bitcoin you say?  (Read 2859 times)
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 01:46:54 AM

There more women slowly coming into Bitcoin. When I arrived I was like one of the only women on BTCTALK forum but now I see many more. I hop they have done much better than me as I really feel I failed crypto and Bitcoin big time, but I am still a very strong supporter of Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency in general and as long as the Blockchain exists and its peripherals I will always be a great fan of it. I hope I can still stay in this space for years to come, even though I am now nearly 53 years old and don't really have much time left I guess to be able to make a difference in this field, but I have been telling many people about Bitcoin and introducing them to it over the years, so maybe I have been doing my part?

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
edutBTC

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 01:51:14 AM

Claiming that women is not into Bitcoin or crypto is literally a trash idea. Even i know some women who really like to invest in cryptocurrency. Women are everywhere, but they work in silence Smiley

▄▄█▀▀█▄▄
  ▄▄█████▄▄█████▄▄
████  ███  ███  ████
  ▀▀█████▀▀█████▀▀

▀█▄▄  ▀▀█▄▄█▀▀   ▄▄█
 ▀▀███▄▄     ▄▄██▀██
     ▀███   ██▀  ▄█
██     ██  ██ ▄██▀██
▀██    ██  ███▀  ▄██
 ▀███▄▄██  ██ ▄███▀
    ▀▀███  ▀██▀▀
Just.Bet 

█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
DICE
LOTTERY
PLINKO
COIN FLIP
CRASH
WHEEL
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
        ███████       ▄▄██▄
                  ▄▄███▀▀██▄
      ██████   ▄███████▄▄███▄
               ▀██  █████████▄
                ▀█████████▀▀██▄
████████████     ▀███▀▀███▄▄██▀
██  ████  ██      ▀██▄▄███▀▀
█████▀▀█████  ██   ▀██▀▀
█████▄▄█████
██  ████  ██   ██████
████████████
DECENTRALIZED
PROVABLY FAIR
ON CHAIN GAMES
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
PLAY NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
[/center]
moonchaser_babylove28

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 01:51:57 AM

Bitcoin is for everyone and no gender, color or nationality should become a hindrance to be in it. As we can  clearly see here they can do amazing things as well, we are on the same level as them. At the end of the day those who made a difference matters most.
oriontab

Activity: 336
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2018, 01:55:45 AM

There are a lot of talented women in cryptos, just that they choose to be silent, a lot of projects teams are led by women and they are big brains.

Interesting fact : the first ever set of computer programmers were actually women, little wonder why programming language are so difficult to understand.
oriontab

Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2018, 01:58:13 AM

There are plenty women involve bitcoin investment. But one cannot know how many since bitcoin user identity and wallet or account details remains anonymous to the owners. YOU MAY NOT KNOW.
I guess the post writer meant to imply women who are public figures when it comes to bitcoin and cryptocurrency discussions, much like we hear about John McCaffe
Aleth

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 02:24:26 AM

How about me, im a woman Making Bitcoin as my job. I think we are increasing in number because Bitcoin is for everybody and everyone as long as you know how to do it.
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 1217

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 02:46:48 AM

Look at corporations such as Microsoft, HP and Google. How many women are there in the board of directors? I believe that the proportion is less than 10%. When compared to that, the women are better represented in the crypto-currency sector.
MTNAX

Activity: 283

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 02:55:11 AM

I think bitcoin can be used for anyone, men and women can and can use it, no one forbids using bitcoin for women. It's work for anyone, provided we want everyone to be able to invest in bitcoin. Surely they are competing to find profit in the bitcoin world. And I believe that men and women have the same rights in the cryto world.
awosesun

Activity: 83

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 03:10:24 AM

There are many women in btc, just like a month ago or so, about four lady of like 30 to 35 years of age organised a semina in my area and it was based on btc. So, stop saying there was no woman in btc
aileenc

Activity: 97

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 03:20:36 AM

Bitcoin is for everybody. Anybody can work on it if they are interested.
f12345

Activity: 90

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 03:23:56 AM

Currently, around 5% of the crypto enthusiasts are women —including developers, investors, founders and casually interested individuals. This doesn’t seem like much compared to women in the tech sector at large where the women hold only about 20% of tech jobs, and around 17% of startups have a female founder.
In addition to that most women in crypto opt not to speak about it publicly.
shendy

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

https://i.imgur.com/BBmstUL.jpg

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 03:40:26 AM

Bitcoin is very interesting and I think everyone will be interested, let alone see a high value than real value. Especially women who are labeled matre, certainly will tend to choose bitcoin than their male friends.
With bitcoin, broad knowledge is easy to get and this is very good for women who are always tempted. The bitcoin sensation is able to defeat male sensation.

nikki4

Activity: 496

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 03:50:18 AM

As the Bitcoin community is keep on growing, the population of women to is increasing. If we look into the past year, we can count the women engage to crypto currencies.  But now, more women are being open minded on how the crypto world works. But we cannot deny that most involve in Bitcoin are mostly men. I am glad that there is no gender exception here in the crypto world, because I, myself is also a women that get interested into Bitcoin.
renc77

Activity: 78

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 04:42:13 AM

There is no such place on the discussion where the impact of ladies have been consigned and notwithstanding when strings are made to get a vibe about the portrayal of sexual orientation in the digital world.

Reaction has dependably been an empowering one and individuals even simply expect that there are a bigger number of guys than females in light of how past accepts and not certainties at all and on the grounds that we esteem secrecy, there is no real way to figure out who is winning simply like when populace registration in my nation a few years back with the understanding that there are a larger number of females in the nation than guys however shockingly, the enumeration demonstrated that off-base.

Its great to see a lady driving the following achievement in digital currency by and large on the grounds that not exclusively will impact bitcoin emphatically, it would likewise fill in as a format for other blockchain activities to deal with. Regardless of whether male or female, it ought to be a sound rivalry and not that of contention.
phanquan5111994

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 04:54:57 AM

Yes!!!!
I like the Bitcoin price right now !!!
Reasonable price for new and long term investors can buy Bitcoin at the moment ... Can not know when Bitcoin will increase again but will definitely increase again !!!
Then you will see that ... >> Grin Grin Grin
Colan Zolo

Merit: 1

https://saturn.black

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 04:57:29 AM

Bitcoin is growing and developing well, this does not rule out the possibility of women as residents. Healthy competition to get bitcoin and knowledge is a positive thing, in the world of crypto does not differentiate between women and men, all are the same and have different abilities, which will be combined so that it becomes a good cooperation and cohesiveness for the future.

♛ SATURN♛
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
nagobinga

Activity: 476

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 05:48:32 AM

if you play bitcoin there must be a woman to invest don't play about this ... because not only men are playing in it especially to follow the signature of how many people follow it.
Tszone

Activity: 156

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 06:16:58 AM

There are lots of women who have invested in bitcoin, so saying that women are not involved in bitcoin is not definite.
sdipmlrp

Activity: 135

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 06:36:03 AM

Your judgment is wrong. Now that the encrypted world has a lot of women in the industry, we will see many project teams and more new investors in the future will be women.
darko.bountym

Activity: 41

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 06:44:42 AM

yes there are a lot of women who have invested in bitcoin. there are a lot of women investing in crypto.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: