Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 03:34:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Factors that affects the value of bitcoin...  (Read 5205 times)
zwiggel

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 07:00:04 PM

I think the factors that affect the bitcoin value are bad news and good news. The bitcoin development policy of each country also influences the bitcoin value. The political status of the country affects the bitcoin value.
Rinchik

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2018, 07:40:13 PM

One fact and you everuthing know it. How much people know about it and use... Roll Eyes
DgurJIupyf

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

http://o-tu.ru/

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 08:31:40 PM

I think one of the factors that can affect the bitcoin price is bad news or FUD's that can holders sell their bitcoin because they think that the price of bitcoin will drop and the other factor is there are some group of a pump and dump that can manipulate the value of bitcoin and the other thing is there are many scammers out there that use bitcoin as their presentation that is why people didn't trust bitcoin because of this reason.

Very soon (at the end of 2018g), many countries of the world will adopt a legislative framework for the recognition of bitcoin in their countries. Many banks will start attracting investors. The big whales will start to come in and insurance their money through banks in bitcoin. It's a complex scheme, but it will. Large investors want to insurance their risks in the cryptocurrency. And the Banks will help them.

EGOR EXACT

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 08:33:32 PM

I think that one of the factors is the processes taking place in the economy, as well as the decisions of influential people
HeartDesire

Activity: 32

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 08:44:57 PM

Government policies or change of government, fake news and rumor of ban can trigger panic among the bitcoin investors to sell off there bitcoins in no time, natural effects that also take it cause. 
arifin eky

Activity: 100

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 10:04:09 PM

many factors that can affect the price and elektabilitas bitcoin, one of which is the news from high officials or important people such as the government issue issue ban on the circulation of bitcoin, or vice versa later on religious, itupun can make prices tend to change.
Haxor321

Activity: 489

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 10:17:04 PM

Factors that influence the value of the bitcoin:

1) government bitcoin policies and laws
2) political situation
3) social trends
4) appearance of new competitors
5) artificial influence on the value by trading at the crypto market
6) news (not always true one)

and many more. Could be something new will appear in the future. Did I miss anything?

All of that are true possible factors that really effects to the value of bitcoin and in number 6 which is stated that news are not always true. I believe that it is the one of the most possible possible things that affected too much in btc value because in the current situations there's a lot of articles and news about it that we considered as a fake or false news that cause of decreasing numbers of believers and supporter's of btc and because of that issue it also affect the demand and adaptation of btc so it is sad to know that there are people that is trying to destroyed btc.
Btcepoy11

Activity: 162

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 10:33:00 PM

Factors that affects the value of bitcoin are policies of the government, negative news, panic selling, and new competitive currency. Sometimes our patience can be a factor that effects the value of bitcoin.
Washball

Activity: 266
Merit: 151

First crypto index traded as a token!

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 10:40:15 PM

The most important factor that affects the price of bitcoin, is the pump and dump schemes from whales and pump and dump groups. Then the FUD spread by officials, tax authorities warning for regulations. And the hack of exchanges.

basty03

Activity: 304

0x1b2d294ab6ca449e34F946B86540cd342cF49100

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 10:42:37 PM

Hey guys,  i need some suggestions and opinions about this.
There's so many factor that can affect the value of bitcoin like panic selling because of fud news. And manipulation of big whales in crypto market. We can't avoid that because in crypto to world its normal.
Jossy111

Activity: 133

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 10:43:56 PM

there are lots of factors that affects bitcoin,  one of the social media; lots of rumors are spreading on social media that bitcoin has crashed so many investor started withdrawing their investments. Another factors is the government and bank policies that kicks against bitcoin in the global market hereby reducing the hope and expectation of the investors and scaring out the new intended investors. these are many others are the factors that affect the value of bitcoin.
insikko0413

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 10:56:02 PM

For me, I think the negative speculations of mass media about bitcoin which is also posted indifferent social media sites is one of the reason i think affects the dropping of bitcoins market value.
jhon_21

Activity: 146

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2018, 10:57:51 PM

I guess many factors work behind the price of Bitcoin. The major factor that plays a significant role is the demand and supply of Bitcoin. Among the others, the volatility, scalability and manipulation by the traders also play an important role.
Sarastiche

Activity: 532

BITCOIN IS THE CURRENCY OF THE GLOBE

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 11:09:55 PM

Government  policies and regulation are with laws and regulation that have an impact on the value of Bitcoin, Alot of  investors tends to take profit during festive or holiday season, this tend to reduce the value of Bitcoin, as supply is always high ultimately crashing the price  of Bitcoin
$$$sparkles$$$

Activity: 350

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2018, 11:14:09 PM

Here are some of the common factors.
1. Community. The community support is a huge factor on this subject. It dictates whether a certain coin will rise or fall.

2. Demand and Supply. A natural cause and effect. When demand increases and supply decreases, price and value increases. Now when the supply remains on a high scale, in the case of those that have a supply in billions/trillions, it would be difficult for the price to rise even if demand is high.

3. Whales. If they dump, price will fall. When they buy, price will increase.

4. Media. The greatest weapon of the "Elite." Spreads FUD's and Fake News to influence traders/users to panic and then sell so that price will crash, so that they can buy a huge amount at a lower price.

bigblackdeck45

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 11:37:23 PM

For me the biggest factor that affects the value of vitcoin is demand. When there is no demand on bitcoin, obviously the price will go down but on the other hand if we have high demand on bitcoin the price will eventually go up. Those fake news and rumor also affects the price of bitcoin for they scare or keep potential investors away from bitcoin.
Aztek

Activity: 423

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 11:44:43 PM

Its just all about supply and demand one of the reason it bitcoin is not legal in all of the countries making the bitcoin demand limited and also making the price low. Also the suppply when you buy half of the bitcoin in all over the world and just hold it their will be a low supply in the msrket making them increase the price of bitcoin if that happened their will be a great opportunity for you to sell your bitcoin.
HanaTenun

Activity: 817

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 01:18:15 AM

For me the biggest factor that affects the value of vitcoin is demand. When there is no demand on bitcoin, obviously the price will go down but on the other hand if we have high demand on bitcoin the price will eventually go up. Those fake news and rumor also affects the price of bitcoin for they scare or keep potential investors away from bitcoin.

the factor that makes bitcoin value is a bitcoin request, but there are things that limit the demand itself, for example the negative news about bitcoin that makes people who have bitcoin assets sell it, it also affects the bitcoin value itself, where too many sell bitcoin but no one buys because of anxiety about the bad news that is being circulated.

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
jpnl0008

Activity: 364
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 01:41:41 AM

one of the major factors that affect the factor of bitcoin is like it is in the principle of demand and supply, when bitcoin is much in demand it has a positive effect on the price and also investors holding back on it as a  measure of their investment can also make it scarce. thanks
patron bounty

Activity: 91

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 01:43:07 AM

government policy and public opinion have an effect on bitcoin value. But most importantly high demand is very influential despite bad government opinion and government policy but high interest is not impossible if price will rise
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: