Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 02:04:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Factors that affects the value of bitcoin...  (Read 5205 times)
BitNaija

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 03:50:08 PM

Bitcoin as a concept was intended to cause disruption in the system. Riding on the disruptive technology called blockchian. So the technology can affect the value of bitcoin. For example, the advent of ethereum and it's blockchian has affected bitcoin to some extent because some altcions that solve problems hitherto will be solved by bitcoin.

The media has a big influence on the value of bitcoin. A single news item can turn the value bitcoin for good or bad, depending on the news. So many around the world withdrew from investing in bitcoin dew to media reports that Chinese plan to ban bitcoin.

Players in the bitcoin ecosystem influences the value of bitcoin. Miners, users and developers have a measure of influence on bitcoin.

boksoon

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 04:03:57 PM

Hey guys,  i need some suggestions and opinions about this.

The big factor that affect Bitcoin is because of more people make their own business override the name Bitcoin then they will convince of many investor to join their business, they will provide a big capital for investment but eventualy all money become zero and the owner is suddenly unknown. That's the scenario become negative impact for Bitcoin.
Biscutard

Activity: 759
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 08:22:42 PM

In my own opinion, those people who are creating fud is the reason why the price of cryptocurrency is decreasing so much, another thing is that those big companies like banks as well is creating a way in order to stop the growth of cryptocurrency.
Not to mention that we also have whales that could manipulate the price. So i could say that there is too many factors that can affect the volatility and price of bitcoin but i think banks have nothing to do with this but instead banks are trying to put some regulations in order for all of us to converts crypto currency into fiat with the help of exchanges.
Boh manok

Activity: 328

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 10:29:34 PM

Very many factors affecting the price of these bitcoins ranging from negative and positive news, the prohibition in some countries and the supply available, with some of the most influential factors that make bitcoin possible will degenerate may also soar very high

Angi

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 10:33:37 PM

Many factors in our way because the volatility value of bitcoin may affects of all users who invest in bitcoin then all of its issues that surround so you can do now is think more positive about it.
NewMoonM

Activity: 4

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 10:36:13 PM

In my judgement, the availability of local bitcoin retail brokers is the major factor. Bitcoin price is determined by supply and demand
thetruth123123

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 10:50:21 PM

They are many! News, fake news, whales and every other thing! It feels like everything in a world affects the bitcoin price!
InvestICO2L

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 02:16:59 AM

FUD and news all over the world. - the negative issue with bitcoin make beginners panic and sell their token at low.
demand and supply, every day the demand of bitcoin increase and people numbers are getting higher while the supplies remain as it is.
regulation from different countries and banning bitcoin use on their territory.
That’s right, FUD is one of the most impacts that make many people sell in panic. FUD is such a harmful syndrom, a strategy of spreading bad news , which makes people lose their control and then selling with low. Whales usually take advantages of FUD to control the market. Truly although most people had been aware of this bad syndrome, but often they had fallen in to this type of factors. In general, there are many different factors that affects the value of bitcoin and FUD and whales is just the mainstream these days.
cavaBcoin

Activity: 181
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 02:47:39 AM

I think one of the factors that can affect the bitcoin price is bad news or FUD's that can holders sell their bitcoin because they think that the price of bitcoin will drop and the other factor is there are some group of a pump and dump that can manipulate the value of bitcoin and the other thing is there are many scammers out there that use bitcoin as their presentation that is why people didn't trust bitcoin because of this reason.
I think one of the factors that can affect the bitcoin price is bad news or FUD's that can holders sell their bitcoin because they think that the price of bitcoin will drop and the other factor is there are some group of a pump and dump that can manipulate the value of bitcoin and the other thing is there are many scammers out there that use bitcoin as their presentation that is why people didn't trust bitcoin because of this reason.
rave123wallz

Activity: 53

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 02:51:23 AM

The buying and selling in the market place basically affects the value of bitcoin. Others may include the popularity of the product and its stability.
snkneo

Activity: 96
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 02:54:30 AM

The biggest that I'm seeing is manipulation by people who have lots of them. I mean isn't that really what's been messing with the Bitcoin price the last few months?
VentureHero

Activity: 86
Merit: 4

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 03:00:41 AM

Adoption is what can make BTC reach unbelievable records. As long as the volumes stay that low, there is no magic can happen.
Anies_Sandi

Activity: 700
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 03:53:42 AM

Many factors in our way because the volatility value of bitcoin may affects of all users who invest in bitcoin then all of its issues that surround so you can do now is think more positive about it.
indeed it is that the proliferation of btc is quite a lot, but that is very influential btc users who use btc to be developed such as investment. but these factors also sometimes experience problems like people's disbelief.
Omnipotent1

Activity: 60

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 03:56:00 AM

Media hype. Bitcoin was ALL OVER the news last year, and the price went from under $1,000 to $20,000. That is huge. Then people took profit.
Pattart

Activity: 1190
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 04:09:26 AM

I believe there are lots of things that affects the price of Bitcoin and the devs too can play a role in controlling the price of Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. Just check out Bitcoin and compare it to other cryptocurrencies, you will get to see that it is more volatile then every other cryptocurrencies we have in the market. ETH is less volatile and doesn’t fluctuate much like Bitcoin does. So believe it or not, the devs also plays a role in this.
Yeah there are actually many things that affect the market and the price of a coin is not just demand and supply only. but there are many others. You're right maybe developers also have an important role in maintaining the market and so forth. there are many factors that affect the value. that's why price manipulation is hard to do in crypto and bitcoin
JRoa

Activity: 528
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 04:23:13 AM

The supply and demand are the two main factors why the price of the bitcoin is unstable. The more supply, the lower the price of the bitcoin but the more demand; the higher the price of the bitcoin.

lol1yatme

Activity: 200

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 06:20:20 AM

what I know the consequences of bitcoin falling prices are bad news about cryptocurrency and government policy policies in a conflicting country about Bitcoin and Altcoin
In my opinion, the only thing which matters the most when it comes to that of determining the market value of any of the crypto coin is none other than that of the demand and supply of the coin in the international market and the decision which is being made in term of buying or selling of that coin by the whales who have the major part of investment into that coin. This is the reason why the market value of the crypto coins keeps on changing.
cherryfer

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 06:56:03 AM

Value of bitcoin is in the line of one direction no factor can affect the value of bitcoin it is only because of INVESTORS, TRADERS and  other types of transaction related to bitcoin. this is not like an ELECTRIC CAR uses supposedly use for the entire country to protect our environment that affect to OIL INDUSTRY.
dirham99

Activity: 79

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 07:30:55 AM

I think something that really affects bitcoin is the demand and government policy about bitcoin itself, because in every country the policy is different.
and that affect the value of the next bitcoin is a medium that gives a vague word of truth that makes bitcoin holders and investors panicked. those things are influential
wallstone

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 07:49:39 AM

I guess the main factor that affect the price of bitcoin is the fluctuation of supply and demand on market. Furthermore, we all know that bitcoin is volatile and it always change it price. I think the price of bitcoin will never become stable and I guess that the number of people who invest in bitcoin can also affect the price.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: