Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 03:25:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Factors that affects the value of bitcoin...  (Read 5205 times)
dillpicklechips

Activity: 994
Merit: 507

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 11:37:17 AM

Hey guys,  i need some suggestions and opinions about this.
The reason why bitcoin value are rising and falling at the same time is just because the market demand or simply the users. But there's a numerous negative issues in media that are spreading and government are still trying to ban this system because of that issues people are scared and choose not to use bitcoin so that the less demand the less value of bitcoin. The more demand the more value of bitcoin.
brainryan

Activity: 111
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 12:30:53 PM

Factors that influence the value of the bitcoin:

1) government bitcoin policies and laws
2) political situation
3) social trends
4) appearance of new competitors
5) artificial influence on the value by trading at the crypto market
6) news (not always true one)

and many more. Could be something new will appear in the future. Did I miss anything?

Yes, I agree. All will form FUDs to threaten the value and psychology of investors. We can see the past is a panic from the market. One of them is the hacker problem from a Korean coinrail trading platform. It is spreading a tendency to drop prices very fast. It is a fact that the crypto market this year is very sensitive and easily melted. But it does not last long.
t2yax

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

Arianee:Smart-link Connecting Owners,Assets,Brands

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 12:36:22 PM

There's a lot of factors that can affect the value of bitcoin. We see how the bitcoin grows high and go low fast. For us to be on the right track, we should analyze what are the factors affecting the value of bitcoin. Also we know how our dollars and foreign stocks also goes low. Just like in bitcoin, we should have the best analysis to know it

arianee
• • • ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Smart-link Connecting Owners, Assets And Brands
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ • • •
Discord
Telegram ⊐●⊏ Reddit
Twitter ⊐●⊏ Instagram
Medium ⊐●⊏ Linkedin
chel0

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 12:45:00 PM

Bad news,fake news,scams and hacking are some factors that affects the value of bitcoin.Because of these factors,people are getting panic and tend to sell their coins to avoid or cut some looses.With this panic selling the value of bitcoin decreases because the supply is getting high.
Sum24

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 05:57:18 PM

I think the thing that most affects bitcoin prices is legality, because legality is proof if something has been received.
Well it is true that in some countries bitcoin has  become so high in vale and price after being legal, legality is considered to be a sign of safety, in additional to it some fetters  that effects the value of bitcoin are, good news, bad news, so people should not listen to bad news and make own researches, 2nd   is panic selling, so it is all lose if you sell at panic price, 3rd is more investment so the more we will invest the more price and value of bitcoin will get high.
ttking

Activity: 324

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 07:39:57 PM

As the fiat money goes to absolute depreciation, in the future bitcoin will become a popular choice for state reserves. When the state currencies fail and are replaced by bitcoin, the crypto currency will complete the transition from the value store to the recognized means of exchange.
jorgelugra

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 08:26:05 PM

With the help of query analysis in search engines it was proved that interest in btc also has a significant effect on their rate. Analysts have found that a significant increase in searches in the Google search engine on the topic of crypto currency is accompanied by an increase in its rate. The more attention people show to btc, the more they are used, and this is the main factor determining the course of any money.
Noctis Connor

Activity: 1008
Merit: 540

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 08:57:47 PM

The reason why bitcoin value are rising and falling at the same time is just because the market demand or simply the users. But there's a numerous negative issues in media that are spreading and government are still trying to ban this system because of that issues people are scared and choose not to use bitcoin so that the less demand the less value of bitcoin. The more demand the more value of bitcoin.

Agreed, there are so many fake speculations about Bitcoin, mostly are negative comments or articles about bitcoin will end or the crypto itself, These guys are actually no knowledge about Bitcoin or in Crytpo itself, the just give their opinion to this matter, There are so many fake news out there , Don't just believe in media, not all their reports are true, always trust yourself ,researching about facts will help you know more about crypto , always trust on facts other that bluffs.
Pab
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 09:09:54 PM

Currently  it is speculation and only speculation related to bitcoin futures
they are using all that kind methods what they have been used to fraud gold trading
It is all illegal trading and CFTC wants to investigate that
Crypto  trading needs regulations.If exchanges want our KYC than they can also prevent users from illegal trading
Money is money people are losing  because some fat guys are doing whatever they want to do

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Dancobit

Activity: 118
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 09:20:19 PM

Hey guys,  i need some suggestions and opinions about this.

There are a lot.
Trace Mayer wrote about Bitcoin's 7 network effects, which will have a huge impact on the price over the long run, we are spaking about decades here.
As I can not summarize all the things as good as Trace can, I recommend you to read the following two articles...
http://www.runtogold.com/the-rise-of-the-fourth-great-bitcoin-bubble/

http://www.runtogold.com/the-great-bitcoin-bull-market-of-2017/

Furthermore it is very important tu understand that Bitcoin was and is the first coin created ever ( first mover advantage) and the only one with a real grassroot movement. And therefore it is the most decentralized crypto coin without any lead figure, what can not be said about the overwhelming majority of altcoins. If you don't know why I write this, I'm aiming on single point of failures and attack vectors.

If you search a bit on youtube regarding Trace Mayer and why Bitcoin could reach extremely high value you'll find some really great interviews which you can listen to.

Yes, you are right, because the volume of Bitcoin is not much and the circulation is uneven, so the Bitcoin movement is very sensitive to the actions of the holder. When a person buys or sells Bitcoin in large quantities, then the price can instantly move extreme. If in the future Bitcoin volume increases and distribution is distributed evenly, then volatility will slack off by itself.
waqasniaz007

Activity: 406
Merit: 121

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 09:31:11 PM

Bitcoin cost is dictated by the requirement for settling certain conditions, which are additionally named as mining. This structures the supply part.The other part is the interest for Bitcoins, which depends on the mindfulness about Bitcoin, its ubiquity, trust among crypto network individuals, and considerably more. In the event that the request is high and the supply does not take care of the demand, this causes a spike in the Bitcoin rate.
Tungsten-1

Activity: 994
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 10:39:53 PM

Please manipulations by the giants in the industry cause fear and panic in people like me who are yet to understand the industry very well.By so doing,people will sell cheap out of the fear of losing their income , hence the price of the coin is affected badly.
Do not make complications for yourself and just look at the market which tells you the current demand rate of the Bitcoin which affects the value and affected in the current situations. The value fell down at 6.2k dollar yesterday and today we see improvement in the value which is 6.4k dollar. It means that the market does not affect permanently by its factors and recovers soon.
Dingdong7

Activity: 138
Merit: 15

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 10:45:36 PM

Its more based on the demand in the market. Basically, its all dependent on how holders react on different situation like FUD and panic selling. Most who are to bitcoin investment are easily ditracted on negative livestream media news which causes wrong impression about the use and function of bitcoin. There is no denying that bitcoin are used also for illegal activity which causes other people to pay no interest on it. Demand is the key factor, that is why a development team should work on making the community great.

●                   ►                   ●      B I T C O I N   V I D E O   C A S I N O      ●                   ◄                   ●
Slots    Video Poker    Blackjack     ──  Classic fun for serious players  ──     Craps    Roulette    Keno    Dice
////////////////////////   PROGRESSIVE JACKPOT   ///   PROVABLY FAIR   ///     REFERRAL PROGRAM     ////////////////////////
Colt22

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 11:10:56 PM

Political risk around national currencies can also affect the price of Bitcoin as people use it to hedge against price movements in a particular currency, or they need to quickly move large amounts of value out a country or currency.
Bitcoin is a decentralized currency and nothing can affect its price but only the supply and demand of it in the market. None of the government can affect it and none of the policy can affect it but when people afraid from these policies then they start selling their coins and the coin drop in market. If we will support it strongly then we will see a much bigger rise in the value of bitcoin.
Lenzie

Activity: 658
Merit: 254

For campaign management, please pm me.

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 11:39:16 PM

First it is the social media. Small investors follow on this trend and believe easily on social media. When a popular entity exclaimed something unwanted about bitcoin, it decreases.

Second I think, are the whales. They are a manipulator and they control the market. They have huge amount on their hands and we, the small fishes don't have any idea what is on there mind right now.

Third is innovation so as the demand increase the supply decreases and also the price is starting to rise.

Bitcoin Mixer
▬▬ www.Go-Overt.com ▬▬
.............CLEARNET..........TORNET............
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀█████▄
▄████████████▀▀▀░░░░██████▄
████████▀▀▀░░░▄▀░░░████████
█████▄░░░░░▄█▀░░░░░████████
████████▄█▀░░░░░░█████████
▀████████▌▐░░░░░░░████████▀
▀████████▄██▄░░████████▀
▀█████████████▄███████▀
▀█████████████████▀