Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 10:19:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC transaction fees is going down.  (Read 4195 times)
Ronaldcoin2017

Activity: 1148
Merit: 300

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 03:40:08 AM

For me ,I think its a good news, many people are complaining about the high transaction fees then.
I think it is normal thing. Because we are in crypto and no one know about it. We don't have to be afraid about this dropping this is just a huge opportunity that maybe given to those who have faith and trust of the bitcoin. If we don't have patience and sell our bitcoin today we are really in a big loss if it's price back.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Msworld83
Copper Member

Activity: 448
Merit: 0

StableDex | Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2018, 03:45:41 AM

This is fantastic to know and be true, because the lower the fee the more user adoption for Bitcoin and that would give confidence to users and brings more adoption to the mainstream.
robaya

Activity: 348
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 03:48:14 AM

For me ,I think its a good news, many people are complaining about the high transaction fees then.
I think it is normal thing. Because we are in crypto and no one know about it. We don't have to be afraid about this dropping this is just a huge opportunity that maybe given to those who have faith and trust of the bitcoin. If we don't have patience and sell our bitcoin today we are really in a big loss if it's price back.
things are normal, but if you can not wait to sell the bitcoin assets we have, that's a bad thing to do. decline in transaction fees I think this will help some parties. surely there will be many who support this.
mlgblockchain

Activity: 135
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 03:59:38 AM

Markets and merchants do not care about the cost

I don't think that's true. The most important goal of any business is to minimize its cost. When your cost is low, you can make more profit by selling at the same price you used to sell. And I'm talking about every economical business here, not only bitcoin. Costings, transaction fees everything counts. And as the price of the Bitcoin goes down, transaction fees needed to go down as well. And when the transaction fees are low, I believe there will be more transactions than before.
arafat222

Activity: 157
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 04:27:29 AM

In few month ago bitcoin fees is very high but now fee is going down this is good for bitcoin user
James_H

Activity: 517
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 04:33:53 AM

Yes I see very few people who make transactions with bitcoin and I also merehan why so fast once I make transactions in less than 5 minutes my transactions have been confirmed. Yes this is the right time to do trader in bitcoin we can get very big profit from bitcoin
4rzun4

Activity: 620

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 04:34:02 AM

From last few days, btc transactions fees has been reduced remarkably. Even its transactions fees are now lower than bitcoin cash. It is really a great news for btc trader i think. How it can help the current market?? Share your logic please .

If the transaction costs btc down, of course it is a fun news for those who actively transact btc. But the most important and certainly awaited many people including bitcoin holder of course the price increase btc. If the btc price can rise above $ 15000 and followed by a decrease in btc transaction costs, it will certainly provide new passion and spirit for the bitcoin market.
glomapco

Activity: 1

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 04:39:44 AM

Fees going down is a  good sign for users and investors. It will encourage people to use bitcoins more and prefer it to payment options like PayPal.
mmo4me.2016

Activity: 812
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 05:01:30 AM

Bitcoin fee has fallen dramatically since late 2017. But with a lot of transactions going down, therefore, to develop, bitcoin needs to change more strongly!
I am confident in the development and popularity of digital money in the future!
Thanks!
Sam San

Activity: 630

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 05:12:07 AM

Against the General background of the market decline, the reduction of the transaction fee has a positive value, apparently it was done to support and to investors did not leave the market.

Aroma92

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 05:20:26 AM

Does anyone have a graph or some table of price dependence on the transfer amount of BTC? I want to see how much the commission actually fell.

imusify  ❰  Award-Winning Blockchain Music Platform  ❱  Presale starts Mar 1
DiscordProduct DemoO3 Wallet :: Get Whitelisted 
Whitepaper  ❰  ANNFacebookTwitterTelegramRedditMediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN  ❱  Explainer Video
bitcoinjasensatom

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 05:50:33 AM

Against the General background of the market decline, the reduction of the transaction fee has a positive value, apparently it was done to support and to investors did not leave the market.

It's been nice to heard that transaction fees are reduced since a lot of my transaction is through Bitcoin. But as of now I don't feel that declinement of transaction fees. I do hope that Bitcoin transaction fees will decrease.
maculeth

Activity: 714
Merit: 11

BountyMarketCap

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2018, 04:04:46 AM

From last few days, btc transactions fees has been reduced remarkably. Even its transactions fees are now lower than bitcoin cash. It is really a great news for btc trader i think. How it can help the current market?? Share your logic please .
when the fee falls, the activity in the market will increase, whether it is the one selling or buying, and that will make the bitcoin value pumped.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
arganrmartin9909

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 09:55:59 AM

That would be a good news for the traders but i am into long term investment so for now i didn’t mind yet if the transaction fees are going down.if there is a decrease in cost it will be profitable for us.
saadat6868

Activity: 179

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 09:46:11 PM

Be of the main complaint about bitcoin is its high transaction fees. If bitcoin really reduce its transaction fee then it will be really a very good news.

I guess for some people cost of transaction fee is very important, because they lose own money. The important thing for near development of Bitcoin.
arganrmartin9909

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 12:34:08 AM

High transaction fees has been a major problem as far as bitcoin is concerned.Hopefully, these transaction costs will not rise again so the market can stay active.
gesdan

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 12:43:13 AM

if the fees of bitcoin are going down its mean that the transaction in bitcoin is low and lower than usual. and I think it has a positive effect and negative effect, the positive is we can send bitcoin with low fee. the negative is where is all transaction? why do they not send the bitcoin as usual? is the price of bitcoin will go down more and more because of this situation?

gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 11:47:42 AM

Be of the main complaint about bitcoin is its high transaction fees. If bitcoin really reduce its transaction fee then it will be really a very good news.

I guess for some people cost of transaction fee is very important, because they lose own money. The important thing for near development of Bitcoin.

The fees are already way down from it's unacceptable rate late last year, probably due to activation of segwit and ln and with the decline of btc's value itself. And it's not only important for some people since bitcoin was meant to be a cheaper, quicker and a generally better alternative for doing transactions

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
leoasdnedc

Activity: 58

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 02:10:57 AM

bitcoin transactions have declined in recent times, triggered by the decline in bitcoin prices to very low levels,and the market can work with advertising to further promote the coin market.
Amajaa

Activity: 392

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2018, 02:21:52 AM

Due to low value thats why fees decreawes too but expect hihg again once pump starts thats what i noticed..  If bitcoin fees really decreases even it high value that would be goodnews.. What i want on bitcoin is to have faster transaction thats worth our fees.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: