Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 07:55:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Effect of Crypto in FIFA world cup .  (Read 639 times)
tysavbde

Activity: 91
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 11:43:06 AM

In June the 14th, the world cup is about to start. This will definitely increase the demand for the encryption market. I hope this event will help the bitcoin market maintain l this month.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
FrueGreads
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1059

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 11:50:39 AM

I think the FIFA World Cup will only influence the price of crypto currencies if there will be a way of paying with crypto for world cup related things like tickets, accommodation, pay per view for matches etc.

Do you know of ways to pay for these items in crypto? Otherwise, I don't really see a link between them.

I'm with you on this one. Right now I don't see any relation between both, because as far as I know, there are no official "payment gateway" that accepts crypto for tickets or accommodation. The only small relation I could see, is related to the betting industry. The volumes of bets usually increase at these events, and we are seeing a lot of decentralized bookies showing up, on top of the already normal crypto bookies. Maybe people could start using these services more, but I'm not sure it would be big enough to influence crypto price.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

bman01

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 02:33:56 PM

I am expecting to see a major effect of crypto in the world cup. This is a very good oppurtunity for crypto. Hope the investors and the project owners will be able to utilize it.
kevinpeck

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 05:00:09 AM

In Russia crytocurrency is legal. So in fifa world cup fans from others country and Russia also able to use Bitcoin. Mass alteration may not possible but it is thrive the crypto market for the future.
treather

Activity: 266
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 05:02:05 AM

FIFA World Cup 2018 is knocking at the door. And it is heard that during this time so many transactions will be made by cryptos. What would be the market condition on that time? What do you think??
This was announced by only a few hotels. I do not think that this will raise the price, just the owners of the hotels wanted to propiate themselves and raise their interest

sjbi

Activity: 770
Merit: 14

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 05:33:01 AM

I also think so. The market will boom during the FIFA world cup as many transactions would be carried out in cruptocurrency, thus increasing demand for it.  Prices of the currencies would also increase. I am looking forward to making much money through crypto trading during the world cup.

Dextord

Activity: 335
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 05:53:17 AM

In my opinion there will be many crypto transactions many people who bet maybe bitcoin prices will go down i will hold my bitcoin until the fifa world cup ended
hyadumadha

Activity: 254
Merit: 110

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 06:05:27 AM

Ah interesting, any one knows how the project that doing some ICO for betting last years? how are they? running or scams? If running maybe we will see the increasing value of that coin. cmiiw.
masudginanjar

Activity: 130

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 03:03:24 AM

there are two possibilities chosen by the FIFA World Cup 2018.
1. Cryptcurrency is needed by people who want to watch the FIFA World Cup.
2. Cryptocurrency Not needed at all by the FIFA World Cup.

when in need right maybe some people who understand with cryptocurrency and it will be up the price of Bitcoin and other Altcoins. But if not in need it will as usual run properly Bitcoin it, like the nature of its Bitcoin fluctuating
pearlsome

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

MST Decentralize Robust AI Trading Platform!

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 05:28:58 AM

I've met somewhere that topic, I can not find a link, about creating Ether contracts for betting on the FIFA World Cup 2018. The idea was that everything is transparent. You see how many people bet on a certain contract with certain conditions (victory, defeat, number of goals, etc.). If the terms of the contract are fulfilled, the money is automatically divided between the winners and sent to their purses. I'm not very keen on stakes, but the idea seemed pretty interesting to me.

◎ SALE STARTS ON MAY 3rd ◎ UTC+7:00 ◎
◦ ◈ ◊ ◦ ◊ ◈ ◦ MSTCOIN.IO ◦ ◈ ◊ ◦ ◊ ◈ ◦
◎ Decentralize AI Cryptocurrency Trading Platform ◎
  ◦ ◈ ◊◊ ◈ ◦
 ◦ ◈ ◊ ◦ ◊ ◈ ◦
   ◦ ◈ ◊◊ ◈ ◦
gatholocco

Activity: 75

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 11:18:51 AM

FIFA World Cup 2018 is knocking at the door. And it is heard that during this time so many transactions will be made by cryptos. What would be the market condition on that time? What do you think??
It does not seem too good, because investors will first focus on the party in Russia. But once finished maybe the bull run will start.
efeyigit399

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 11:34:02 AM

crypto currencies have become widespread recently and used by many people.digital money affect certainly FIFA World Cup organization.
AK47-

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 11:55:43 AM

The betting industry would definitely benefit from this as a lot of bets that are based on cryptos. FIFA world cup is the time when maximum number of bets are made because Football is the most popular sport in the world.
We can expect bitcoin's price to rise a bit as people would be converting their FIAT into BTC so that they can make the bets in time. I will ensure I buy plenty of coins before the world cup starts.
iliev41

Activity: 106
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 12:00:02 PM

there are two possibilities chosen by the FIFA World Cup 2018.
1. Cryptcurrency is needed by people who want to watch the FIFA World Cup.
2. Cryptocurrency Not needed at all by the FIFA World Cup.

when in need right maybe some people who understand with cryptocurrency and it will be up the price of Bitcoin and other Altcoins. But if not in need it will as usual run properly Bitcoin it, like the nature of its Bitcoin fluctuating
Football is the most watched sport on the planet and Football World Cup is one of the most watched events on television. There are millions of tickets sold for a world cup event. With the growing popularity of cryptocurrencies, especially in Russia, it only makes sense that the Russian world cup starts accepting it for their ticket sales.
kyzo

Activity: 14
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 12:09:54 PM

I'm quite sure World Cup will have insignificant (if any at all) influence on crypto world. It's simply very much disconnected.
hotBriX001

Activity: 224
Merit: 6

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2018, 12:37:58 PM

crypto currencies have become widespread recently and used by many people.digital money affect certainly FIFA World Cup organization.

I agree. FIFA world cup is a big event worldwide and I believe that this would definitely affect cryptocurrencies price fluctuations. It might be happen that fluctuations will be in favor of increasing crypto's price, like bitcoin that might be use as betting currency during this big event. So for me I think some people now throughout the whole world are securing bitcoin for their great betting during this FIFA world cup. And this will probably put bitcoin in demand and possibly price will get increasing soon.

▬▬ ● ● Destream Fine Ecosystem for STREAMERS ● ● ▬▬
▬▬ ● ● STREAMER'S FINANCIAL ECOSYSTEM ● ● ▬▬
kvekop

Activity: 63

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 12:40:10 PM

Just found this one The contest for WC2018, where you can win up to 100.000 LYMS
 http://bit.ly/WC2018Contest
leea-1334

Activity: 2240
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 12:43:02 PM

I wish people would stop saying that crypto has an effect on everything. I mean, I also enjoy sports and football, and I have a passion for crypto, but can we just enjoy all these things separately and not hope for some meaning to everything? As it is already happening, politics is playing parts in football and I already do not enjoy that. We can please all just enjoy somethings,,, and leave crypto out of this. If you want, go bet some crypto, and be done.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Menawi12

Activity: 700
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 12:51:10 PM

I think it will not take much effect. Not many merchant accepting cryptocurrency for payment because as far i know, rusia still not regulating bitcoin or other crypto. But  I think in next world cup when many government accepting bitcoin and crytocurrency because government will regulating soon after G20 meeting

───[  Blue0x | Network  ]───
─────────────[  Decentralizing Global Finance  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    DISCORD    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
Twentyonepaylots

Activity: 1862
Merit: 370

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 12:51:36 PM

I think it is very good, because more transactions mean that new people will be interested in this and will saturate the market with their purchases!

FIFA event is very good venue to market crypto currency, some may go into trading market, yes, it may affect the price value of crypto but still it will always depend on the volume of trading or investment using crypto coins for such event. For marketing of one coin like Bitcoin is an add on promotion, if this will be put into play where Crypto investors can actively participate via trading of crypto currency coins on this event or thru payment  for the tickets for this FIFA event.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: