Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 03:32:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Are ICOs gonna end someday ?  (Read 6092 times)
BitcArchi8

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 06:24:52 AM

I have one question that really bug me sometimes, Are ICOs going to end or new ideas and projects will emerge along with ICOs. Many of us actually rely on bounty to earn other than investing. As long as there is ICO I believe there will be bounty. It will be a sad day for us if ICOs are declared officially dead.
Theoretically, this can happen. Moreover, many people now have sad predictions about ICO. For me, as for you, bounty companies are the main way to make money. And I am very afraid that the day will come when the ICO will die
BitcArchi8

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 06:26:24 AM

I have one question that really bug me sometimes, Are ICOs going to end or new ideas and projects will emerge along with ICOs. Many of us actually rely on bounty to earn other than investing. As long as there is ICO I believe there will be bounty. It will be a sad day for us if ICOs are declared officially dead.
It is very difficult to determine whether one day ends or does not end with ICOS campaigns. But it is really difficult for the entire campaign now. Because capital mobilization was unsuccessful because of unstable market situation. I think when the market is good, ICOS is good and when the market bad ICOS will be very difficult to survive.
Now the question is when will the market finally become good again. It seems that I see improvements, some coins are starting to grow a little and I hope that this will continue
arkawa040

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 06:31:09 AM

you look at many startups and how they were born, and of course the very first methods of fundraising have sunk into oblivion, everything is gradually improving, the same process will certainly be with the ICO, the process will gradually improve and go out of fashion, so we'll see!
FurDich

Activity: 208

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 07:21:03 PM

Yeeah I think it might, ICOs nowadays end up being scammed and distributing shit coins. I think the solutions to facilitate current processes in today's society.
csbsstudent

Activity: 161
Merit: 2

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 11:20:50 AM

They could be dead only if they will be restore with something better and I don't think that such moves will be done so soon. It needs in time and in increasing.

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
https://wppenergy.io
Cmoh

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 11:24:38 AM

ICOs may not be going to end but can be more regulated in future with some kind of Govt. or central authority. In recent days most of the icos are coming fake while in earlier only the legit one was coming. So, this market needs to be more regulated and transparent in the future.
otunyot

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2018, 11:25:11 AM

I think the most consistent event in history is change.  Change occurs to birth a new best thing.  ICO will in my opinion and when the best thing that will replace ICO comes,  we will all recognize it.

Sonata.ai   ●●   The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────      │█│     JOIN WHITELIST     │█│      ──────────
WHITEPAPER   ●   FACEBOOK   ●   TWITTER   ●   LINKEDIN   ●   TELEGRAM   ●   MEDIUM   ●   ANN THREAD
DamilolaB

Activity: 313

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 11:57:04 AM

I think ICOs will not just end now but with the rate at which genuine projects are hard to come by, a time will come when investors will not be much interested in contributing towards ico. And that is the more reason why bounty hunters should cultivate the habit of hodling and not just dumping every coin that comes their way so that when the unexpected, they can also have something to fall back on.
bahnfire

Activity: 139
Merit: 1

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 12:04:55 PM

I think icos will continue . Only in bear markets icos cant succes about collecting money because people are rekting.
So in bear markets we can see less ico in crypto space. and when bull start again you can be sure you will see more than 200 ico in one month :=).

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■       SKYNET.co       ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Gotomoon

Activity: 719
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 12:22:43 PM

ICOs may not be going to end but can be more regulated in future with some kind of Govt. or central authority. In recent days most of the icos are coming fake while in earlier only the legit one was coming. So, this market needs to be more regulated and transparent in the future.
I think for that Ico’s would be properly regulated indeed and not to be end in the future. Although with so many scam project it should be addressed and be verified by the investors not be a victim of scam.
Barbatos

Activity: 272
Merit: 11

www.becent.com

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 01:38:35 PM

ICO could become widespread crowdfunding tool, especially now, when ICOs are 875 time more successful that ordinary crowdfunding campaigns. In addition, blockchain allows to track use of funds, so people will trust blockchain-based crowdfunding more.

Gilliffyn

Activity: 182

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 08:47:31 PM

ico for a very long time already in the market and I doubt that they will end, ico is essentially an idea , and people's ideas will never disappear so I think ico will always be

━ ━━ ━━━ ━━━━    (  (  (    What is MAST?    )  )  )    ━━━━ ━━━ ━━ ━
━━  ━   ( ( (   MAST.eco   ) ) )   ━  ★ ATO ★ ━ ━━
SkvorNyc777

Activity: 308

Swipe!

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 09:35:13 PM

Maybe yes, maybe no... In current situation it actually looks like yes, they will end one day. But with time things can change critically and ICOs can become a vital thing again.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      SWIPE      │      Monetizing Mobile Engagement Data     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
Greenparkzhiv

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 09:39:25 PM

Why do you think so ? ICO will live until people run out of ideas. And the desire to work, good company.
myfranco

Activity: 361
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 09:41:36 PM

ICOs might come to an end if they don't evolve. Trust is the biggest issue here. Of course, there will always be newcomers who have no past in the Market and join scam ICOs but i don't think we can see a parabolia like 2017.
Servantes

Activity: 378

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 08:45:47 AM

Literaly end, I do not think so. But could imagine, that a little bit more regulation will come in the future. Also heard, that STO-s may get more popular in the future.

█████████████████
         ███ ██     █     ██ ███
       ██ █████     █     █████ ██
     ███   █   █  █████  █   █   ███
   ███     █    ███ █ ███    █     ███
  ██  ███ ██ ███    █    ███ ██ ███  ██
  ██     ████       █      █████     ██
 ███   ██ █  ███    █    ███  █ ██   ███
 █ █ ██   █     ██  █  ██     █   ██ █ █
█████     █       █████       █     █████
 █ █ ██   █   ████  █  ████   █   ██ █ █
 ███   ████ ██      █      ██ ████   ███
  ██  █  █████      █      █████  █  ██
  ██ ██   ██ ████   █  ████  ██   ██ ██
   ██      █     ██████      █     ███
     ████  █   ██████████    █  ████
       ██ █████     █    ██████ ██
         ███  ██    █   ███  ███
            █████████████████
ARROUND

Telegram
ANN Thread
Bounty Thread
Whitepaper
Niobeh

Activity: 275
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 08:59:19 AM

ICO has become an acceptable way of raising funds for project in cryptocurrency and beyond.  The amount of money been raised through ICO is staggering,  and this only point to the fact that many investors are using ICO for making profit and successful project is been born as a result of this.
If cryptocurrencies will not regulated already then I can say it will end but there's no need to be negative in this technology,we need to all out support in both ICO and crypto because they are commonly involving each other.

alberdina

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2018, 09:25:30 AM

We don't know what will happen in the future, and I think all of that could happen including the ICO that the project will be lost. But I am sure that it could happen but still very long. And for now, we should be able to take advantage of the opportunities that exist.

Gasolindance

Activity: 280

yamzu

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 09:34:37 AM

Of cource it would be in future, but not now and not if close future too. So, after huge hype, the ICO will recover and be so long, I think.

veter2601

Activity: 714

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 09:35:30 AM

I think that the ico are gaining momentum by changing its structure and transofrmers . A temporary decline in ico is just a reaction to the bear market of cryptocurrencies . The market is developing rapidly, change processes happen incredibly fast: financing on the private stage (private / closed tocancel) becomes the preferred method for new ico, which seek to obtain "hard" money (not losing value in the short term). So for the future of ico .
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: