Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 01:48:46 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: A large part of the bounty Scam  (Read 31755 times)
Re.won14

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 12:33:43 AM

I'm not seeing this large scale are totally scam. They are just some instances where the ico do not earn and can't even continue with the product and it is their lost as well.
ozm0823

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 12:35:33 AM

And also they change the bounty rules, the manager changes and does things differently or they miscount your stakes. You need to find somebody who can help you! I think Globitex can be great example to all of these!

T r a x i o n                                                            TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO
TRANSITIONS YOU TO A CRYPTO-READY SOCIETY       Pre-Sale starts April 15, 2018
Github     Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Reddit     Youtube
phuongphamkn

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 03:03:15 AM

It was so true. I'm totally agree with you. Almost bounty campaign is scam.
irsada

Activity: 994
Merit: 117

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 03:21:52 AM

I can say 100% that 60% of all bounty is a Scam. The reward for them is either given and the tokens will lie on your wallet forever or do not give at all. Then what's the point of doing this ?

if you want to ask what we should do, I advise you to no longer open a bounty link in this forum and stop complaining about bounty maybe it's the best way at the moment.
JoonasR

Activity: 33

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 05:39:45 AM

Bounty campaigns just got popular last year. It takes time to set some standard, rules etc. In 3-5 years I believe this sector is much more regulated
JoonasR

Activity: 33

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 06:15:09 AM

I can say 100% that 60% of all bounty is a Scam. The reward for them is either given and the tokens will lie on your wallet forever or do not give at all. Then what's the point of doing this ?

Can you please specify. Do you class an ICO, that do not succeed for an X reason as a scam as well? To my knowledge scam means fraud or dishonest deal.

Simplest decision for you, if you afraid of scam, will be to connect to bounty campaigns when project already raised softcap. Yes you will get not a full income, but you will more sure in choosen project and will get your tokens faster.
Dennys52

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 06:32:52 AM

I want to note that in recent times cases of reduction of pools of generosity after fees have become frequent. The company collects 10-30 million dollars and reduces the pool of generosity, it's very bad.
BigTeeths

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 06:41:19 AM

I think that's a large percentage. In my own experience, it is only 30%-40%. Maybe you counted airdrop so that is why you ended with that conclusion but airdrop is technically not a bounty. You don't work on airdrops and it's just a quick one-step effort.
cryptoadobo

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 06:50:38 AM

Venturing on this industry is really risky and we have to accept that not all bounty offers are good. Some Token projects are really pointless that eventually when the bounty distribution ends it will be stuck on our ERC-20 wallet. But here we are still going to take bounties because who doesn't want a free token so luck would be also need to take on the projects.
anti76

Activity: 730
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 08:28:46 AM

Why speculate?If you think 60% is a Scam, just don't participate in the bounty.My personal experience suggests that the Scam is somewhere around 10%. And this figure is overstated.
suburban123

Activity: 248
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 08:40:21 AM

The point is to learn how to conduct a qualitative selection and to separate the grains from the husk. Before engaging yourself in working with the project, ask the team, through online chat or technical support, about the intricacies and characteristics of the development of their ideas. This will help to know how actively the team is involved in the process, as well as how competent all the team members are.
dorabuckest

Activity: 108
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 09:39:37 AM

the problem is actually that gift giveaways, live us addressing wisely, because not everyone can get the gift

IOVO | INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
# THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK
kalpaiya

Activity: 48

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 10:04:33 AM

yes its true. so many frauds are here. so many projects are scam and some projects are unsuccessful because those projects are useless. so we are wasting time to do bounties from theirs. we should do bounties only recommended icos is the most suitable thing for getting rid of those scammers.
Duangerd

Activity: 48

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 11:14:58 AM

There is one general assumption that can help you to avoid getting scammed. First of all it worth to stay skeptical when assessing ICO.  If an ICO appears to be too good to be true, it probably is. Besides the general points, there are some hints that can help to avoid scam I wont to share with you.
1.ICOs generally provide potential investors with a detailed list of what they have achieved in the development of the project, as well as what they plan to achieve. Also, it is essential for the roadmap to be realistic. If the ICO that you’re assessing hasn’t yet developed a working platform prototype or any code at all, then it’s highly likely that it is an exit scam.
2. Also, the project is a scam with great possibility if it has no White Paper, White Papers is bad or Plagiarized White Papers
3. ICOs generally propose open-source solutions that make it possible to assess their code via a repository link like GitHub. If the ICO links are empty or don’t provide a link at all, then it’s more than likely is a scam.
fantasticX5

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 11:36:25 AM

It's your opinion to say about a scammed ICO and if you don't want to take a risk then don't join any bounty. Being a bounty hunter it's our full responsibility to check first on the project before joining. I still optimistic that there's still legit ICOs out there that I could join.
orions.belt19

Activity: 686
Merit: 146

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 11:48:42 AM

There is one general assumption that can help you to avoid getting scammed. First of all it worth to stay skeptical when assessing ICO.  If an ICO appears to be too good to be true, it probably is. Besides the general points, there are some hints that can help to avoid scam I wont to share with you.
1.ICOs generally provide potential investors with a detailed list of what they have achieved in the development of the project, as well as what they plan to achieve. Also, it is essential for the roadmap to be realistic. If the ICO that you’re assessing hasn’t yet developed a working platform prototype or any code at all, then it’s highly likely that it is an exit scam.
2. Also, the project is a scam with great possibility if it has no White Paper, White Papers is bad or Plagiarized White Papers
3. ICOs generally propose open-source solutions that make it possible to assess their code via a repository link like GitHub. If the ICO links are empty or don’t provide a link at all, then it’s more than likely is a scam.

Great enumeration on some red flags. Some people just like to blame others and forget to admit that they have played a part. As a participant of a bounty, it is also your duty and responsibility to verify the ICO you are joining. Sadly, many bounty hunters just blindly join bounty campaigns upon the promise of getting paid. If you’re an investor, you should be diligent enough to research because you’re money is at risk.
nagita slav

Activity: 56

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 12:09:45 PM

If for me 80% is a gift given after such a long effort that we went through it and run
Voidcrafter

Activity: 481
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 01:32:24 PM

To be honest, you are very skeptical about what you are doing. I can state the fact that the ICO is now raising funds very slowly and poorly. Many bounty extended until the end of summer or mid-autumn, hoping to collect the required amount. Now the cryptocurrency market is less volatile than before. That is why many coins do not have much interest.

.Удиви мeня
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Бapaxoлкa CCCP - иcтopии и paccкaзы
 Coчи 360 - Иcтopии из жизни
 - Днeвник ГУФИкa иcтopии пpo coбaк
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
oskalisa

Activity: 395

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 02:35:50 PM

Yes, bad stats!!! It's sad!!! Embarrassed Probably c AIRDROP is a similar situation!!! Huh
volcanofetusK

Activity: 55

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 02:43:28 PM

60% of bounty is a Scam, 95% of ICOs is below ICO price. You should study and chose potential project to join. So you can avoid scam & low interest project. I found that several projects are so good (etc: MVP x2.25 ETH with a big bounty campaign)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: