Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 11:48:58 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: A large part of the bounty Scam  (Read 31755 times)
Drakula

Activity: 421
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 03:33:31 PM

the point is we must be smart to filter them. we can find out the good one bounty
then, we can get good payment as we want
Yeah i agree with you! To ensure that our efforts would not be in vain, we should check a bounty's authenticity so that our hardworks will surely pay off. We should check them carefully
Ultimist

Activity: 812
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 03:46:44 PM

No matter how sad the situation was not now with the bounty companies, but to participate in them still makes sense, I think. Now the issue with a large number of participants is already being solved, many bounty managers put restrictions for beginners and prevent multiaccounts and other measures. Therefore, the main thing is to choose a good project.

ardentvolcanoes

Activity: 1050
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 03:57:55 PM

the point is we must be smart to filter them. we can find out the good one bounty
Yeah i agree with you! To ensure that our efforts would not be in vain, we should check a bounty's authenticity so that our hardworks will surely pay off. We should check them carefully
Needs them to be well known who's behind the project and what really the usage of that new coin, if you want to succeed with bounties you also need to add some time to make sure that you fully know who's the team behind and what are the potentials, most of those newly created coins was a copy from existing coins so why bothered to invest your time with nothing to offer but some improvement with same venue of target supporters.
maxim000

Activity: 304
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 04:01:27 PM

ICO don't require a product and just an idea. Because of which there is a high probability of scams. Most of the fake ICO launch bounty campaigns for advertisement so that people fall for them and end up running with the investment amount and not the paying the bounty hunters. Cryptos being decentralized is prone to scams. So, invest and choose wisely

owlman

Activity: 602

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 04:03:37 PM

I can say 100% that 60% of all bounty is a Scam. The reward for them is either given and the tokens will lie on your wallet forever or do not give at all. Then what's the point of doing this ?
The point is that according to your logic there are 40% of projects (bounty campaigns) that do not turn out to be scams and from which you can get tokens (profit). Therefore, we need to learn how to distinguish scammers from good projects and, accordingly, choose good campaign bounties.

AGATE  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ Facebook Telegram Twitter Medium   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   AGATE
█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █    PayPal of Cryptocurrencies     █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
████  Blockchain Protocol + 12 Working Modules - Use Crypto as Cash  ████
Volk-05

Activity: 434
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 12:26:57 PM

It is possible that even more than 60%, but this does not mean that you do not need to do this at all, because it is a good opportunity to receive a reward by performing simple tasks!
rricksu

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 12:33:46 PM

Yes i can say that it has numerous bounty campaigns these days that only take your time for nothing and they do it without any consequences.
When i see unprofessional behavior in ICO projects there is chance that it will become a scam project. So keep your eyes wide open!   Roll Eyes

It is somehow really based on how the bounty looks. If it is somehow organize and you can see that it is properly managed, you may trust it a little bit. But i think the best way to see if the bounty is real is true viewing their website. Who knows.

✦ ───    OATHs.io  ─── ✦
▌▐ ────  BLOCKCHAIN DISPUTE RESOLUTION & GOVERNANCE PROTOCOL  ──── ▌▐
Risoruni

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 12:36:08 PM

I can say 100% that 60% of all bounty is a Scam. The reward for them is either given and the tokens will lie on your wallet forever or do not give at all. Then what's the point of doing this ?

Lets say that like 90 percentage of ico is scam. Beucase of that they surely not distributing bounties perfectly. and if they even distributed .  because of the icos bad situation tokens is not worth selling.
So the point is easy. You need to try join good projects.

You say this like someone is consciously participated in fraudulent campaigns.
90% is too much, in my opinion this figure is lower, but still quite a few projects fulfill all the tasks and begins to bring profit to investors.

icovo   

████ The World’s First ICO Platform Implementing DAICO  ████
aalavandan

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 12:53:22 PM

You have nothing to do with this. It is normal that you are participating in 10 bounties. 4 of them are going scam, another 4 bounties are going live on exchanges and are losing their price. One project is listed on exchanges and has the same price as during the ICO. And the last one, is mooning. It is normal  Wink
Soundy
Copper Member

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 01:09:03 PM

I think you are right, most bounties are scam and it take luck before one can get out of them right. Let's assume that you join 10 bounties campaign, there is likelihood of four of the project to be scam or not to reached softcap. The best approach is to participate in many in order to increase your luck

yfan2010

Activity: 121

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 01:12:01 PM

But usually from a number of projects that I follow don't all end up with scams, if I participate in 10 projects maybe 8 are scams and 2 don't, I can still make money from it.
ranman09

Activity: 756
Merit: 112

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 01:14:26 PM

Some ICOs are good while others are not. It is really hard to point out soon to be successful ICOs. They will hype and then they will be gone. Though some at the end return the funds to their respective investors.

The best thing to I guess is to hand in hand analyze this ICOs, through charts maybe.
cryptowye

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 01:16:27 PM

The numbers of scam bounty is in alarming rate this year, with the market slump.. Things are not looking pretty now. I heard so many giving up on bounty now as the reward is 10 times lesser than before. So many bounty unable to conclude nowadays. Sad
vKedax

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 01:23:26 PM

Even here, you can apply Pareto observation, in which 80% of the effects come from 20% of the causes. From 20% of the companies of bounty we can receive 80% of profit.

Firefox07

Activity: 532

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 01:28:51 PM

There are truly many ico that are release this year that are scam. Why there are group of people who are doing such thing. They are only wasting the time of people who work for them. And they scam the money  of their investors.

Robert de Crypto

Activity: 420
Merit: 15

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 01:29:04 PM

So many ICOs scam, cos there is no regulation in this kind of investment. Event the regulation is not a guarantee the project to become a scam. The Dev (project owner) has a free mind to fool anyone with their bright white paper, road map etc. So with this situation, I super selected to invest my money.
Ziscadas

Activity: 452

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 01:32:57 PM

I think that more projects that are really real and not scammers, the question is how to choose projects. Now there are a lot of projects that delay the payment of tokens and access to the stock exchange as the market is very unstable
muddy waters

Activity: 294

JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 01:36:49 PM

I saw an analysis saying that more than 80% of projects are scams (and so are the related bounties).
I don't know how you folks choose bounties to participate in, but I've never been scammed so far and always got my reward, though sometimes it was delayed for several weeks.

fzavertuk

Activity: 84

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 01:41:23 PM

Of course, many of the bounties don't pay because the program fails in a falling market. You just need to look for more promising projects and study them and the team
marcitosi

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 01:50:41 PM

all right you wrote, but in fact a lot of people are still stupid, who inattentively read the terms and do not go through the kyc then do not get their tokens and say that this bounty campaign is a scum, but it's not.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████ BITZON ███████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
● ● ▬▬▬▬▬ First Marketplace Powered by the Blockchain ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ●[/url]
https://bitzon.io/
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: