Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 07:24:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: A large part of the bounty Scam  (Read 31751 times)
sash1801

Activity: 168
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 06:40:25 AM

the user Odalv https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=82280  posted such a list
SCAM SCAM SCAM RED FLAG ALERT ALERT ALERT
ALL THESE PROJECTS POSTED COMMENTS BY FAKE ACCOUNTS ON BITCOINTALK AND TELEGRAM CHATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WE DON'T LIKE SCAMMERS!!!!!! FAKE NEWS, FAKE POSTS, FAKE ICO!!!! NEVER INVEST IN THAT LIST!!!!

Coinnec
Investbox
UBCOIN
TELLURIA
DISPATCH
Velox Project
SHIPIT
Expercoin
Buddy
Verasity
Investbox
Atlantis Blue Digital Tokens On stellar
ETERBANK

NEVER INVEST IN THESE ICO'S!!! IT's 100% SHITCOINS!!! IF YOU INVEST ALREADY - TAKE YOUR MONEY BACK IMMEDIATELY !!!!! WE WILL SEND THIS INFO EVERYDAY FOR SCAMMERS LIKE YOU.

LIST OF FAKE ACCOUNTS DETECTED!!!! ALL OF THIS DETECTED ACCS POSTED IN THREADS ABOVE

rabotacoin
coinbitcoin91
cammie16
ehrz22
steampunkz
Mikwik
Googlegenius
iputnikov
Lodi0808
IpPrograff
ace09
coinbitcoin91
Junralz
Assab101
Arvilaine
SlimShadyMmp
yuisefb8
Theizestooke
Ather_1020
zevl194
richelle87
Prk_7
tophe15
Jedie22
bixbem90
PDAngel
Efta321

We will find more fake accounts and update this list every day and post again and again.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3325465.msg39654704#msg39654704
russian51

Activity: 308
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 11:57:57 AM

You are right! Scam is everythere now, but trusted projects with good comminity and team will bring you money!
Ridorie

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 12:03:59 PM

You are right, now there are a lot of projects that do not conscientiously treat the members of the campaign bounty or fraudulent ones. I, in most cases, participate in projects whose tokens are already traded on the exchange. At the moment I participate in the bounty REMME.
Tuturtinular

Activity: 994
Merit: 152

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 01:20:58 PM

I can say 100% that 60% of all bounty is a Scam. The reward for them is either given and the tokens will lie on your wallet forever or do not give at all. Then what's the point of doing this ?
It is true that ico projects are scam but do not because of this our spirit in seeking the gift to be sluggish or even worse so down and difficult to rise again then from all the experiences we've passed make it all become a motivation for us so we must more clever in analyzing which projects are deceptive and which ico project is good and in accordance with the vision-mission in carry.
bambazamba

Activity: 348
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 01:52:57 PM

I can say 100% that 60% of all bounty is a Scam. The reward for them is either given and the tokens will lie on your wallet forever or do not give at all. Then what's the point of doing this ?

I agree that a huge percentage of bounties are scam .
In that huge percentage it is a very hard job to identify the best one . But people still tend to do it . It can be witnessed in the bounty pages everyday .
People do it because along with that, they also had some good experiences through bounty . They just hold on to being optimistic .
ashaksagnis

Activity: 630
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2018, 01:55:29 PM

i saw many bounty campaigns which was paused or just canceled earlier. Of course there is large part with scam bounty but there is large part of legit bounty programms.

dhydra

Activity: 266
Merit: 13

ELYSIAN | Pre-TGE 5.21.2018 | TGE 6.04.2018

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2018, 05:35:15 PM

Yes buddy thats true some of bounties are useless. But we know about that end of the bounty. We are unable to know before that and our time is pity. But now I only doing recommended ico's bounties only  Smiley

lienfaye

Activity: 2940
Merit: 629

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 06:15:57 PM

You might right about that, there are many projects who turn out to be scam after everything or sometimes there tokens are just worthless and a display only in our wallet.

However there's still genuine projects out there and its our obligation to search the right one to avoid participating in scam project, well nowadays its hard to determine the legit because they are also professional to fool others.

Baoo

Activity: 854
Merit: 115

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 07:17:13 PM

In my opinion, the scammers are widespread everywhere in many fields (not just in the area of crypto (ICO..)), but regrettably, their number is in evolution and multiplicity, so we must be careful, it is true that many people are easily fooled because of those scam bounties, because of their greed, and they want everything in an easy way (easy money) and the problem that the majority of them want the profit through the airdrops.

On the other hand, I think that there are more than 70% of scam bounties, but if you have a good knowledge, then you can know easily if the bounty is scam or not. Plus, I see that many people start in that field without even a bit knowledge that's why they lose their money due to their misbehaviours.
miha74

Activity: 504
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 08:28:44 PM

It is true that there are also many scammers in this campaign. That's why we need to do a lot of research and know which of us will cheat.
kenellis2017

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 09:48:24 AM

Actually when I invested with my money I researched the project very thoroughly. I do not care about bounty programs. There are a lot of scam projects right now, people need to scrutinize them before making a decision.
Jednopivo

Activity: 378
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 10:35:43 AM

I agree that many of the bounty campaigns on offer are scams. But what do they get from asking hunters to perform the duties - does social media posts really encourage an investor to make a purchase? I guess that social media is impossible to track this sort of thing but I do find it interesting.
Jednopivo

Activity: 378
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 10:38:14 AM

the user Odalv https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=82280  posted such a list
SCAM SCAM SCAM RED FLAG ALERT ALERT ALERT
ALL THESE PROJECTS POSTED COMMENTS BY FAKE ACCOUNTS ON BITCOINTALK AND TELEGRAM CHATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WE DON'T LIKE SCAMMERS!!!!!! FAKE NEWS, FAKE POSTS, FAKE ICO!!!! NEVER INVEST IN THAT LIST!!!!

Coinnec
Investbox
UBCOIN
TELLURIA
DISPATCH
Velox Project
SHIPIT
Expercoin
Buddy
Verasity
Investbox
Atlantis Blue Digital Tokens On stellar
ETERBANK

NEVER INVEST IN THESE ICO'S!!! IT's 100% SHITCOINS!!! IF YOU INVEST ALREADY - TAKE YOUR MONEY BACK IMMEDIATELY !!!!! WE WILL SEND THIS INFO EVERYDAY FOR SCAMMERS LIKE YOU.

LIST OF FAKE ACCOUNTS DETECTED!!!! ALL OF THIS DETECTED ACCS POSTED IN THREADS ABOVE

rabotacoin
coinbitcoin91
cammie16
ehrz22
steampunkz
Mikwik
Googlegenius
iputnikov
Lodi0808
IpPrograff
ace09
coinbitcoin91
Junralz
Assab101
Arvilaine
SlimShadyMmp
yuisefb8
Theizestooke
Ather_1020
zevl194
richelle87
Prk_7
tophe15
Jedie22
bixbem90
PDAngel
Efta321

We will find more fake accounts and update this list every day and post again and again.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3325465.msg39654704#msg39654704
This is very useful! I have tried to find a list of users on here who scam bounty campaigns (legit campaigns). Unfortunately, there are ICO scams, scam bounties but there also appears to be many users who try to get more rewards than they are entitled to.
OnnoTunes

Activity: 280

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2018, 10:44:45 AM

ICOs can fail most of the time, so they can't collect enough money to distribute the promised percent to the bounty participants. That's the reason.
waser12

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2018, 11:22:39 AM

Yes it is. That's why you should be very attentive to the campaigns you join. Find a group of professional bounty hunters and follow their advises. Or use special bounty services with true projects.

Originator

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 12:38:36 PM

Hey. But there is not much point in this. There is one point here: to enrich everything. Of course, all this will end sooner or later. How much can you do the ICO with an indistinct idea and disappear with the money. I'm too much tempted, there's no control yet.
Slava_2017 (OP)

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 12:41:56 PM

Hey. But there is not much point in this. There is one point here: to enrich everything. Of course, all this will end sooner or later. How much can you do the ICO with an indistinct idea and disappear with the money. I'm too much tempted, there's no control yet.
Grin Grin
Yes you are right, easy money always attract) But for this even almost not punish, a pity...
tahn98

Activity: 185

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 12:52:16 PM

This topic is very important, the all.me thinks that we are a few days be angry and forget, and they will again be able to deceive anyone, but we should not forget, especially because they're still continue ICO.
JoonasR

Activity: 33

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 10:11:25 PM

I wouldn't refer as a scam for all of the ICOs, that didn't/don't succeed. Even a slightest mistake can make the community lose the trust for the ICO. And adding markets volatility and investors greed&inexperience..
QueenW

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 11:33:47 PM

Do not "Smear all with one paint" and call all projects scum. There are quite worthy, reliable projects that fulfill all the promises to investors and to the hunters for generosity. You just need to learn how to find such campaigns.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: