Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 02:16:33 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: A large part of the bounty Scam  (Read 31755 times)
Oceat

Activity: 2506
Merit: 368

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 04:33:24 PM

I can say 100% that 60% of all bounty is a Scam. The reward for them is either given and the tokens will lie on your wallet forever or do not give at all. Then what's the point of doing this ?
Not 60% i would rather give out 80% of them are total scam. Not directly to be showed but basing on the after results you would really able to identify out that most projects doesnt really have any sense. If you are asking on whats the point on doing this? then we do know this is one of the way on making profits thru this kind of investment and risk factor cant really be avoided on these scenarios and therefore if you dont like to lose up money or end up on holding a shitcoin then its your choice not to invest or risk at all.
Most of the bounty projects are just making something that doesn't makes sense after all but i would say some of them are making something that has some usefulness but lack of team development and most of them that has a good project are seems to be too greedy and scammers. I wonder why can't they just have to stick to the plan and proceed to continue their project and see the outcome instead of taking a different way.

Emilyp

Activity: 546
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 05:44:51 PM

Another scam is they state a certain amount of tokens for the bounty but at the end of the campaign they will refuse to honour it and only send out a few.
darmawan_lasuara

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 05:50:24 PM

I can say 100% that 60% of all bounty is a Scam. The reward for them is either given and the tokens will lie on your wallet forever or do not give at all. Then what's the point of doing this ?

Scam ICO is really a lot, but I would like to know where such exact figures come from. Or are you talking about your own statistics? So maybe you have problems in the ability to choose good ICOs?

I think you are right, not everyone can be lucky to get all the successful ICO. It's just that you need to work harder and do research on ICO that you will follow first.
prostoFILIA

Activity: 132

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 05:56:17 PM

I agree, now a lot of projects scam.You need to be able to choose projects.You will not be completely safe from fraud.
Manchumichael

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 05:56:40 PM

this really suffer a lot.Many campaign turn into scam which is very dangerous for investors. So be careful to invest on ICO and always stay tune with that project.
It's not only affecting to investors, it is also affecting bounty workers. yes people will work for bounties to receive some reward amount but the end of the day they will not distribute any tokens suppose if anyone distributes that tokens will not list in any exchanging sites. i worked for a couple of bounties in that only one bounty token listed.
Sergo Grigo

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 06:04:48 PM

I would say that 80% of all bounty projects are either fraudulent or unpromising. However, among the remaining 20% there are quite promising bounty projects that can bring good profits in the future.
ABYANSYARIF

Activity: 364
Merit: 1

www.savedroid.com

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 05:14:50 PM

it's true, the hard part for bounty hunter is choosing a really good project so it can avoid scam

WWW.SAVEDROID.COM (https://www.savedroid.com) - CRYPTO SAVING FOR EVERY ONE - SIGN UP & STAY TUNED
ljp7839008

Activity: 490

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 08:31:07 PM

I totally agree! In 2018, there was and will be a lot of ico!  But too many Scam projects! Scammers have realized that using cryptocurrency and ICO can be very fast to get rich!  That's the result of the fact that today ICO projects sooo much, and most of them are a Scam!
Elseye

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

ApolloX

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 08:42:15 PM

Well, that may be so. 60% is a soft view, maybe 80% of all available bounty programs are scam. I rely only on a few managers and managing teams.

xsantana

Activity: 680
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 09:59:59 AM

Yes, there are many scams in the bounty, so we must be more careful about choosing the projects we will work on.
advice from me is better to follow the project from a trusted and experienced gift manager, and proven to pay.
aundroid
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1247

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 10:06:39 AM

Yes because a large amount of projects are scam.
And the bounties of those projects of course too  Wink
Just research the project before you join their bounty ...

►►►     MY TOPICS     ◄◄◄
➤ Blockchain Basics - FAQ DE    ➤ [Guide] Protect your Crypto: Security tips for your home computer & network DE | EN    ➤ Crypto SCAM - HowTo protect yourself EN    ➤ [CHECKLISTE] zur Bewertung von ICOs  DE
➤ [Overview] Exchanges, IEOs and their ROIs DE | EN   ➤ [Howto] Use Ledger Nano as Security Key DE | EN    ➤ [OVERVIEW] Recommended Crypto Telegram Bots  DE | EN    ➤ [Overview] GUI Miner DE | EN
➤ Activity, Merit und Ranganforderungen im Forum DE    ➤ Alternativen zu Piggy's Notification Bot DE    ➤ [Howto] Give Bitcoin as a gift  DE | EN
Slava_2017 (OP)

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 10:14:48 AM

I want to note that in recent times cases of decreasing bounty pools after fees have become more frequent. The company collects 10-30 million dollars and reduces the bounty pool, it's very bad. Or the company closed the ICO earlier on a hard cap and also reduces it. In addition to a large number of scammers, there are also those who simply don't want to pay.
Yes, I often see this picture. Here we can say that 90% of all bounty cut their pools. Again, I draw conclusions from my personal hunter experience
trrewqs

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 07:45:13 PM

Yes indeed, you are right. I think that about 80% of scam is ico. Most projects do not survive at this time, since the market is in the red

KONIOS.com   |│  The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
●   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ●  AIRDROP | LIVE  ●   ICO  |  May 1st   ●
owner232

Activity: 114

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2018, 08:03:35 PM

Find a good project, our bounty campaign pays out, I have noticed that a ton of people reserve the spots and never provide any content. But if you are good at what you do I would 100% love to pay you for your work.

Telegram:@owner232
Discord: Owner 232#1337
alient86

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 08:19:54 PM

We will never know anything in advance. Yes, many projects are scam. But there are also good projects that bring profit. That's for the sake of such projects we should participate in the Bounty
ljp7839008

Activity: 490

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 08:36:29 PM

Yes, there are many scams in the bounty, so we must be more careful about choosing the projects we will work on.
advice from me is better to follow the project from a trusted and experienced gift manager, and proven to pay.

I also try to keep in touch with the Manager of the successful bounty, in which I participated! Some managers throw off to me in telegrams about his new projects in which he took part! The main thing to keep in touch with him! Many I track) And each time convinced that they are always successful bounty!
djselery
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 09:02:35 PM

There are so many bounty scams related to ICO projects scams of course. It is better to participate in few legitimate projects instead of wasting your time and efforts in several campaigns which will never pay you out in the end. You have to research carefully for the 40% good campaigns and joining some of them.
SearchingforS

Activity: 238

“The Future of Security Tokens”

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 09:28:49 PM

Is it? How you performed your calculations? If everything was so bad, there wouldn't be that amount of bounty hunters out there.

21millionsbtc

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 11:01:02 PM

bounty is nt scam it depends of the icos we should to work with and they are many factors why the ico is nt successful so it efforts the bounties campaigning as well but we can expect almost 30 percent nt worth doing
Jana Wood

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 05:17:44 AM

I heard that most bounty people complain that there were a lot of participants. That on average for the bounty now get 5-10 $ per month. while more than 50% of the projects look like Scam.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: