Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 12:12:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: A large part of the bounty Scam  (Read 31755 times)
BitindaHouse

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 11:03:04 AM

% Of course not as you indicated, but it does not sound like it sounded right ... I think you just need to take a number to somehow live on that money))

Thyaga

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 11:04:41 AM

I can say 100% that 60% of all bounty is a Scam. The reward for them is either given and the tokens will lie on your wallet forever or do not give at all. Then what's the point of doing this ?
I think that 90% of projects are scams, so it's true that 90% of bounty scam campaigns are either price-free tokens or runaway development teams.
biuifyus

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2018, 11:07:21 AM

I totally agree with you, but it doesn't seem like all bounty hoaxes, and the quality of the bounty activity depends on the ICO project rather than the bounty project manager.
zeze18

Activity: 938
Merit: 256

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 11:18:40 AM

I can say 100% that 60% of all bounty is a Scam. The reward for them is either given and the tokens will lie on your wallet forever or do not give at all. Then what's the point of doing this ?

The rest 40% is still big chance to earn from bounty.
And also choosing bounty is not a specualtion, you have to do your own research before you jump into a bounty
rainezerr401

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 11:22:17 AM

I totally agree with you, but it doesn't seem like all bounty hoaxes, and the quality of the bounty activity depends on the ICO project rather than the bounty project manager.

There are still bounty campaigns who are paying a decent amount of reward in order for their own participants to get wealthy in life so i still believe on icos today.
batrocio1

Activity: 70
Merit: 1

Count Your Investment - Not your savings

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 11:40:35 AM

it is really true . some coins and tokens that was sent to you is some how can be called as Sh*t coins... that will only stock on your wallet.

n e l   |   Help developing communities earn interest
https://nel.network/
███ ████   Token Sale  ●  Sept 15th  ●   ████ ███
BaraxLo

Activity: 910
Merit: 512

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 06:00:27 AM

Yes that’s true, most of the bounties are scam and no need to ask why or what they are gaining from it, it’s a scam and it’s all about stealing money from people. I once read a post that they have been able to raise millions through scam ICOs.

So if you are investing in any ICO you have to be very careful and ask questions if in case you don’t know what you are doing. I have taken from that, though I have never been scammed in it but I just think I need to take a break please., I do whatever my mind tells me.
NikNight

Activity: 552
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 07:26:30 AM

I advise now to be especially careful. The fact is that now it is difficult to disclose the potential of projects in the bear market. There are developers or teams that do not see the opportunities in the current situation, and how they will behave in the future is not known.
PalindromemordnilaP

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2018, 08:39:31 AM

The point of doing this is to earn profit out from this bounty but it turned out that they are just so good of doing it that we could not even tell that it is just a pure scam after doing background check of the team, reading their white papers and the like. That's how it really takes to be in the crypto industry and risk is always your shadow whenever you engaged in ICO investment or doing bounty.

RushKing

Activity: 192
Merit: 24

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 09:41:29 AM

Since the price of every coin atm is going down, i think it affects the success rate of every bounty campaigns. That's why it becomes scam because they can't reach their goal.
morgenshtein

Activity: 41

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 08:26:09 AM

I will say even more if I was lucky with a company that collected a good amount and counted decent coins, eventually either cut the pool - or refuse to pay at all. but there are pluses on 10 skam come across 1 company that beats all your time
CAPT.DEADPOOL

Activity: 854
Merit: 102

PHORE

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 08:31:27 AM

there are really scams of bounty that we can not avoid even though the admirers are so nice and legit and the investors are more nervous because they bought a coin for sale just before ico and because of the huge discount they buy a lot and in the latter they also have a scam to join them so it's best to first check your attachment before you join so you can not scam because your effort is hard.

vitek146

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 08:37:26 AM

Its really that in current year scams projects take part in cryptoworld,they target earn quick money and leave community.But i think  airdrop have more scammers than bounty becouse they give just few dollars for easy tasks and people joins groups and some promote they icos for funny money.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  NEXTPAKK  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    
▄▄▄ CRYPTO LAST-MILE PACKAGE DELIVERY ● PRIVATE-SALE ● Apr 16 20 (https://www.nextpakk.com/en)
castiloros

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 08:45:19 AM

don't see the downside. If you say 60% scam means there are still 40% chance that pay. This is still a considerable opportunity to discover and analyze the bounty that did so well that certainly could give profit expectations. does require an extra duty of course by seeking a good bounty and should be optimized.
SaoAccel

Activity: 378
Merit: 16

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 08:53:19 AM

I think it's not that high maybe 40% is scam but it's up to you to determine which one is a scam. Determining bounty is just the same as determining good ICO. Since bounty depends on the success of the ICO. In my opinion the reason why they are doing bounty is that they want to promote it in the community.
Siti Nurbaya

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 08:56:21 AM
Merited by mbah (1)

If you say a lot of scam projects are natural because more and more smart people use the opportunity to raise funds and after being collected finally go without a trace and the coins die.
But if you are good at learning good and potentially good projects, you can find that this is a pretty good performance and will be a coin that lives and has a future.
risilaogou

Activity: 30

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 09:18:28 AM

Not 60% i would rather give out 80% of them are total scam. Not directly to be showed but basing on the after results you would really able to identify out that most projects doesnt really have any sense. If you are asking on whats the point on doing this? then we do know this is one of the way on making profits thru this kind of investment and risk factor cant really be avoided on these scenarios and therefore if you dont like to lose up money or end up on holding a shitcoin then its your choice not to invest or risk at all.
Maybe not 60% or 80%, but more than 95% of bouties like this. In my opinion, there are some rewards, although the final payment is for you, but the token you get is difficult to trade, and it becomes no worth in just a few days,this is almost no difference from scam.
yunjia26

Activity: 17

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 01:39:41 PM

Many non-fraud bounty campaigns. But when I received the token it was only worth a few dollars .. really bad.
lutcor

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 01:42:30 PM

I fully agree with what is being discussed here, I'm sure that very soon all the same there will be a service that will give us a guarantee that the projects that offer bounties will not end up as scam projects.
Bren Briones

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2018, 01:51:10 PM

I agree that there are many ICOs out there that are mere scams but technically we can gauge it for we do not have the actual numbers of it as compared to those ICOs which are purely legit. So right now, we based only with our past experiences, may it be joining into bounty campaigns or do token tradings. For me I can say as per my experience in doing bounty hunting, most of them are legit, paying what was promised. I think in choosing the projects that we will be investing with or the campaigns that we will be joining, we must do some checking first. Good luck! Smiley

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: