Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 01:02:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: A large part of the bounty Scam  (Read 31755 times)
ooxtcoo

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 07:02:56 PM

So it is, it's true! I increasingly observed that a lot of projects were created precisely in order to deceive their investors and earn as much money as possible with the help of their projects! I am sure that at the moment the necessary things are happening on the market!
komjhq

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 08:02:43 PM

So it is, it's true! I increasingly observed that a lot of projects were created precisely in order to deceive their investors and earn as much money as possible with the help of their projects! I am sure that at the moment the necessary things are happening on the market!
It seems to me that if the states begin to legalize the crypto currency, then there are real laws for the control of ico companies. This in turn will regulate the process and reduce the number of scammers.
Torps1

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

Kuvacash.com

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 08:15:58 PM

Bounty seems to be losing its value way too soon! The actions of many project team not fulfilling their promise is contributing to a Large extent in discouraging many participants now. So bad Cry
StephKram

Activity: 95
Merit: 10

Most Advanced Crypto Exchange on the Blockchain

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 08:36:22 PM

I would say we are closer to the 90-95% all bounties are either a scam/failure or has a dollar value under a dollar.  I also notice that it appears bounty participants are fading.  I'm actually surprised anyone does this anymore.  I do it for fun and as a cheap hobby.  I like the technology so it works well for me to spend some time on it. 

CRYPTOCIRCLEX | THE MOST ADVANCED CRYPTO EXCHANGE ON THE BLOCKCHAIN
✪╠════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╣✪
bartusv

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 09:38:55 PM

The crypto market  is having  tough times this year and many ICOs are struggling with raising funds, listing
on exchanges etc. I would not immediately call a project scam if it faces some issues.

▄ ◤ DAGO Mining ◥ ▄
▐░ ECOLOGICAL BITCOIN MINING ░▌ (https://dago-mining.com)
DES_MX

Activity: 216
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 06:54:57 AM

It really is correct in which ico jobs are usually con yet usually do not for this reason our own character inside searching for the particular reward being lethargic and even a whole lot worse thus straight down and also challenging to go up once more next coming from every one of the activities we now have approved ensure it is almost all turn into a determination for people thus we have to a lot more ingenious inside studying which usually jobs are usually fake and also which usually ico venture will be excellent and also relative to the particular vision-mission inside bring.
mbah

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2018, 07:42:51 AM

opportunities to get results is still wide open. When it's 60% scam obviously there is still a chance of 40% for sure this is a thing that can produce. Depending on whether the bounty can pick produce this or not because in choosing this bounty is not easy. many considerations need to be able to determine whether it is a scam or not.

vitek146

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 07:50:57 AM

Yes this year we see a lot of scam projects and ICO but among them you can find really good ICO a bit but they do have also market is not good for all coins and some paused they token sales for better times. For now i see 3-4 startup ICO with not bad future.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  NEXTPAKK  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    
▄▄▄ CRYPTO LAST-MILE PACKAGE DELIVERY ● PRIVATE-SALE ● Apr 16 20 (https://www.nextpakk.com/en)
Ariess

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 08:07:36 AM

I can say 100% that 60% of all bounty is a Scam. The reward for them is either given and the tokens will lie on your wallet forever or do not give at all. Then what's the point of doing this ?

you are ridiculous and look stupid
then why are you still following the bounty campaign? and become a gift hunter. doesn't what you say contradict what you do? I think you are a person who is disappointed because you want big results
adolf512

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 08:12:23 AM

I can say 100% that 60% of all bounty is a Scam. The reward for them is either given and the tokens will lie on your wallet forever or do not give at all. Then what's the point of doing this ?
At the moment it's really hard to choose a good bounty campaign, but it's real. Each participant is looking for its meaning in participating in them. For me, it's a way to earn free coins with minimal risk and minimal losses, besides, I like it.

TentallyMooN

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 08:22:33 AM

You just need to look for quality bounty companies. This is a good salary, and I do not want to give it up
Bounty_Hunter

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 08:24:54 AM

I think you're mistaken. Personally me from 70 companies generosity not paid only 3. I think you just participated in a bad bounty, you were just unlucky.
TentallyMooN

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 08:25:06 AM

At the moment it's really hard to choose a good bounty campaign, but it's real. Each participant is looking for its meaning in participating in them. For me, it's a way to earn free coins with minimal risk and minimal losses, besides, I like it.
And by the way, now there are not only many fraudulent bounty companies , but also many scammer ICO. This does not mean that investors will stop investing? They will just be more careful
faguomm

Activity: 160

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 08:31:45 AM

The number seems too scary to me that the scam bounty ratio is more than half of bounty campaign. It seems that im lucky because i has not been participate in the bounty activities recently, at least not in vain.
jemura

Activity: 406

“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 01:44:23 PM

Carefully study the company before you start. Everywhere there are scammers.

kipozer

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 01:48:26 PM

Despite the fact that now there are so many people involved in bounty projects, now the best thing is to study the projects very carefully before actually participating, so many projects end up paying nothing to bounty hunters.
doedz

Activity: 1106
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 03:38:22 AM

Not 60% i would rather give out 80% of them are total scam. Not directly to be showed but basing on the after results you would really able to identify out that most projects doesnt really have any sense. If you are asking on whats the point on doing this? then we do know this is one of the way on making profits thru this kind of investment and risk factor cant really be avoided on these scenarios and therefore if you dont like to lose up money or end up on holding a shitcoin then its your choice not to invest or risk at all.

It is true that 80% of the results are zero or not successful bounty.
Among the obstacles there are those that do not enter the Exchange, Softcap is not fulfilled and there are also SCAM ICOs.

▄█▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▄▄
           ▄█▀ ▄▄█▀▀   ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄
          ▀▀  ▀▀          ▀▀█▄█▀
    ▄▄▀  ▄█▀▀                    ▄   ▄▄
  ▄█▀▄▄█▀           ▄▄           ▀▀█▄ ▀█
 ▄▀ █▀     ▄▄██▄▄   ██   ▄▄██▄▄      █▄ █
 █ ▀█   ▄▄█▀▀   ▀██▄▄█▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀██▄▄   █ █
 █     █▀ ▄▄█▀▀█▄▄ ▀██▀  ▄██▀█▄▄ ▀▀█  █ █
 █  ▄  █ ██▀ ▄▄▄ ▀█ ██ █▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀██ █  █ █
 █ ██  ▀ ██ █▀▀▀█▄▄ ▀█ ▄▄█▀▀▀▀█ ██ ▀  █ █
   ██    █▀ ▄▄█▄  ▀▀███▀▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█    ▀ █
   ██    ▄▄██▀ ▄▄█▄ ██  █▄▄ ▀▀██▄▄      █
 █ ██    ▀▀ ▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄███▄ ▀▀██▄▄ ▀       █
 █  █      ▀▀▀ ▄██▀▀▄█ ▀██▄▄ ▀▀       █ █
 █  █         ▀▀▀   ██    ▀▀▀         █ █
 ▀█ ▀▄▄             ██              ▄█ ▄█
  ▀█▄ ▀▀▄▄          ██          ▄▄█▀ ▄█▀
     ▀█▄▄▀▀▀        ██       ▄▄ ▀▄▄█▀▀
        ▀▀█▄   ▄▄        ▄▄█▀▀   ▀
            ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄█▀
               ▀▀█▄▄▀▀ ▄▄█▀

E M I R E X
─── إمركس ───

...Whitepaper...

The Infrastructure for the
New Digital Economy

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
▄█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████
████████▀           ████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████            █████████
█████████  ██████████████████▀
████████▄           ████████
▀█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀██████▀▀▀

E M R X

─ Token ─

...LEARN MORE...

...Register...
[/cen
dark08

Activity: 798
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 03:42:11 AM

Not 60% i would rather give out 80% of them are total scam. Not directly to be showed but basing on the after results you would really able to identify out that most projects doesnt really have any sense. If you are asking on whats the point on doing this? then we do know this is one of the way on making profits thru this kind of investment and risk factor cant really be avoided on these scenarios and therefore if you dont like to lose up money or end up on holding a shitcoin then its your choice not to invest or risk at all.

It is true that 80% of the results are zero or not successful bounty.
Among the obstacles there are those that do not enter the Exchange, Softcap is not fulfilled and there are also SCAM ICOs.

In that case you need to be careful joining to any ico project bevause most of them are not give a real product you in other words you waste your time byjoining them, always check the white paper and team profile.

Ssid

Activity: 67
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 03:45:50 AM

Even though most of us say a large percent of bounty programs are scams, I think it is not hard to separate a legit one from the rest.
Just by doing small research like checking their website or the way they program their projects on Github you can tell the team that is dedicated on the project or not.

karman383

Activity: 384

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 03:47:24 AM

Sometimes I prefer to remain silent if I have to talk about a bounty that is considered a scam. Many people participate because they want to get gifts or tokens for free, but in a way that actually also requires the process of time and energy. Of course participants will be harmed if it really happens up to 60-80% scam. Like not having hope. Cry Huh
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: