Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 01:35:58 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: A large part of the bounty Scam  (Read 31755 times)
Metamorps

Activity: 220
Merit: 8

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2018, 01:36:58 PM

not too many as 60%, but I agree with you there are too many Scam ICOs, but you can fo your personal.analysis before you joining ICO, don't join ICO randomly or you will lost your money

❐ Zeex  ❐
████ Crypto to product ████
█▄▄   No fiat , No fees  ▄▄█
hanzosum

Activity: 118
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 01:42:08 PM

Very huge part of the bounties are SCAM Unfortunately...

Dissolute persons are like endless curve of all the world from beginning of humankind. New type of is Blockchain Robbers... Because of them we can not trust anyone. I had given so much energy on Bounties & Airdrops however as you typed %60 or more were scam. Robber developers have left their professional works and jobs for scamming persons in blockchain/crypto, very sadly...

Crypto world is like a paradise for scammers as with its anonymity, trutless side and being virtual. If I were a developer try to do great works like app development, find out new techs etc. Woefully, that men/women just try to scam us. Intelligence only goes to hell!

I hope all that scammers will meet a sticky death, soon!..
omitusaf

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 01:42:13 PM

I can say 100% that 60% of all bounty is a Scam. The reward for them is either given and the tokens will lie on your wallet forever or do not give at all. Then what's the point of doing this ?
Are you complaining or what? If you afraid to get scammed from shit ICOs, don't join or just join when they have escrowed the bounty or you can just join on bounty which use bitcoin as payment

He's not complaining. He's just making his observations which is very true. It's very difficult to get good bounties nowadays. Most people here do not know the things to look out for when identifying good projects.

Tuturtinular

Activity: 1022
Merit: 152

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 03:11:31 PM

Of all the bounty campaigns that are ongoing only 10% of them is legit the rest all scam. You must do a research in every campaign that your willing to join in.
If we know 10% of all the gifts that are currently running we must be really careful in choosing not to fall on the wrong choice on bounty fraud because our time will only be in vain.
bowo79

Activity: 264
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 03:54:08 PM

some bounty that I follow does not pay / scam and some others pay too little with their unworthy tokens, they can not reach hardcap, so it takes good luck
Spaffin

Activity: 1316
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2018, 07:48:25 PM

I wonder what other activity can bring more profit taking into account: 1. 0-initial investment 2. Do not need workplace 3. Not need a profession 4. Not need talent 5. Work as much as you want
Yes, these are good benefits of working as participants in the ICO signature campaign before the usual basic work. This despite the fact that half of the projects are clearly fraudulent, vseravno engage in this activity is still profitable. We just hope that the activities of the ICO in the near future should be regulated by the states and then it will be simpler with fraudulent projects. However, I do not know how this will affect the amount paid to bounty hunters.
OnnoTunes

Activity: 280

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2018, 07:54:07 PM

60% is too large% of SCAM. I have much less, about 20% of all my company bounties. You need to more carefully choose the company's bounty to participate
I agree with the idea of less scam percentage in bounties. 60% is too much, I haven't experienced scam rate which is more than half of the bounties I participated. It should be around 25%.
RobinGood

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 08:15:14 PM

Well, I have 30% of scammers turned out for 3 months in the bounty, which is not one of them 10% are not collected soft cap
AlekseyCrypto

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 08:46:39 PM

This is a very sad statistics. But in order to protect yourself you need to choose the bounty very carefully, to find as much information about the team as possible.
nick_nick

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 09:04:53 PM

I can say 100% that 60% of all bounty is a Scam. The reward for them is either given and the tokens will lie on your wallet forever or do not give at all. Then what's the point of doing this ?
I don't really understand the reason for so much scam nowadays. I believe the brain behind most of these bogus projects is greed and selfishness. They themselves know what they intend to propagate has no future but just want to use bounty campaign as an avenue to gain popularity on the bitcointalk forum tonly to amass wealth at the expense of innocent investors. Its a high time we did much research into projects behind such bounties to assess its viability
totoy4741

Activity: 882
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 07:21:28 AM

I don't thnk so. If yoy are including those ICO that are unable to reach their soft cap or the tatget cap for the project get going are scams then that is a wrong point of view towards the project. Yeah there are some scams but I guess not that as what you ate mentioning of 60%. To be able to avoid scam ICO you have to makr a little reasearch abput the prohects you want to particpate into.
zyberzeydan

Activity: 26
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 12:42:26 PM

That is fact, many ICO now are scam and I got scammed by three ICOs already for this past 4 months. Many ICO are not true to their words though they pay you with their token but sometimes have no value at all and some pays so low, also the most irritating is that those ICOs which are hype but end up as a scam. I am loosing hope with ICO bounties already.
rightway00372018

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 12:54:06 PM

That is fact, many ICO now are scam and I got scammed by three ICOs already for this past 4 months. Many ICO are not true to their words though they pay you with their token but sometimes have no value at all and some pays so low, also the most irritating is that those ICOs which are hype but end up as a scam. I am loosing hope with ICO bounties already.

This is what many people observed today its really hard for bounty hunters to find a better ICOs considering that scammed ICOs are now flooding in the bounties section and even those known bounty managers are also involved.
Ifamily

Activity: 30

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 08:26:54 PM

I agree with you there are too many Scam ICOs, but you can fo your personal.analysis before you joining ICO, don't join ICO randomly or you will lost your money
Tatzky

Activity: 162

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 09:36:35 PM

There are only two results when you finished your bounty campaign, either your will received your token or not, after that there are only two things that are waiting for that token, the token will have a price in the exchange or it will become shit coin, after ward, the story will go like this, the token will lose its value or the token will continuous to grow, so support team that have records that shows achievements---

▐|     KRYPTOBITS     ▐|   THE NEXT GENERATION EXCHANGE
●》 Pre ICO start on May 17th 2018     [     kryptobits.com     ]
rash123

Activity: 64

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 06:10:12 AM

Actually, these days lots of bounties become scam after the end of bounty campaign. So, we must find good bounty campaigns before hunt. How we find good bounty campaigns? Firstly we must find and select good bounty managers and bounty management teams. After that we must find good campaigns of the selected bounty managers and management teams. We can use bounty ratings sites, observe whitepapers and consider about ico team members. It will be help to save our valuable time.
BitindaHouse

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 12:25:32 PM

A year ago it was so, but how do I think for today, the dummy projects are quickly calculated from the crowd. They are presented for discussion by the community and then punished for an example. I am happy about it. So I almost do not fall for this bait)

LizZavet

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 12:35:27 PM

I agree that part of bounty is a scam and if you spend you time for such bounty you can get nothing and be very disappointed.
Jimmi Andersen

Activity: 176
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 03:32:22 PM

You surprised me!!! Everyone has known for a long time. that 60% of all bounties either change their terms when the money is raised or don't pay at all, close the bounty and ICO/ and another part of the bounty that promises to flick coins but doesn't. A live example of TEzos/

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
ovcijisir

Activity: 1493
Merit: 333

🐪

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2018, 03:38:41 PM

You surprised me!!! Everyone has known for a long time. that 60% of all bounties either change their terms when the money is raised or don't pay at all, close the bounty and ICO/ and another part of the bounty that promises to flick coins but doesn't. A live example of TEzos/

In  my experience you will get tokens only on 10% of the bounties. Out of that 10% only 1-2% of tokens will come to exchange in few months. That means that you have to participate in 100 bounties to get 2 tokens that will have some value.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: