Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:01:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 175 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN ] EvenCoin - self automining for 15 yaers!  (Read 770836 times)
Green Lantern

Activity: 322
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 11:22:41 PM

It is nice to see that developers really care about their community. I read some articles from the EVN blog and it was amazing. I like to stay tuned
I agree with you. It is a good advantage of the project. I don’t think that it is the only advantage of the project. I guess it can bring something new on the current market.
It is true. I hope time will show how perspective evencoin is. I remember that nobody really believed in bitcoin success. Look how it is popular now.
People need to be more attentive to cryptoprojects now. It is big branch of modern economics. Besides, I am sure that evencoin could replace bitcoin. It has much more to offer for users than bitcoin.
Evencoin is a coin for people that really want to earn money. Developers made all possible to fulfill all customers’ requests and even more.
I saw their source code of contract. I think it is really nice because they want to be helpful for their customers. They want to avoid any disappointments.
See, as I said, they really care about their community members. I haven’t seen it yet. Can you tell me please where I can find it? I guess I wasn’t enough attentive.
Yes, sure. No, problem. You can find the link on their official website. I hope you can read it and you will understand it all. It is kind of hard for beginners.
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BTCFaucets

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 11:28:02 PM

It is nice to see that developers really care about their community. I read some articles from the EVN blog and it was amazing. I like to stay tuned
I agree with you. It is a good advantage of the project. I don’t think that it is the only advantage of the project. I guess it can bring something new on the current market.
It is true. I hope time will show how perspective evencoin is. I remember that nobody really believed in bitcoin success. Look how it is popular now.
People need to be more attentive to cryptoprojects now. It is big branch of modern economics. Besides, I am sure that evencoin could replace bitcoin. It has much more to offer for users than bitcoin.
Evencoin is a coin for people that really want to earn money. Developers made all possible to fulfill all customers’ requests and even more.
I saw their source code of contract. I think it is really nice because they want to be helpful for their customers. They want to avoid any disappointments.
See, as I said, they really care about their community members. I haven’t seen it yet. Can you tell me please where I can find it? I guess I wasn’t enough attentive.
Yes, sure. No, problem. You can find the link on their official website. I hope you can read it and you will understand it all. It is kind of hard for beginners.
Don’t worry. I think I have enough knowledge. In a case I will ask you or someone else from the forum. I even can text to developers. I don’t think it is very hard.
Green Lantern

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 11:34:01 PM

Don’t worry. I think I have enough knowledge. In a case I will ask you or someone else from the forum. I even can text to developers. I don’t think it is very hard.
Ok then. I wish you good luck and I hope you find the code and all additional information that you want. I am always here to help you, bro.
Klacik

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 11:39:24 PM

Hey, everyone. I have some questions about Evencoin. Who can tell me about the crowdsales? How much they’re supposed to sell? I hope it is big amount.
kk777

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 11:44:15 PM

Hey, everyone. I have some questions about Evencoin. Who can tell me about the crowdsales? How much they’re supposed to sell? I hope it is big amount.
Look, they want to sell 1000000. I guess this amount is impressive. Don’t worry they reserved 85000000 coins to be mined. Developers really had great plans.
Klacik

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 11:49:21 PM

Look, they want to sell 1000000. I guess this amount is impressive. Don’t worry they reserved 85000000 coins to be mined. Developers really had great plans.
Wow. Amazing. Can you tell me more about their plans? I mean what they planned for this year? Maybe, they’ve already done something outstanding?
kk777

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 11:54:21 PM

Wow. Amazing. Can you tell me more about their plans? I mean what they planned for this year? Maybe, they’ve already done something outstanding?
They plan that BitRecharge International flights, hotels & holidays will be improved by using crypto currencies. It is something really interesting I think. By the way they have planned to launch DeltaExchange crypto currencies trading platform.
Klacik

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 12:01:34 AM

They plan that BitRecharge International flights, hotels & holidays will be improved by using crypto currencies. It is something really interesting I think. By the way they have planned to launch DeltaExchange crypto currencies trading platform.
Can’t wait for it. I hope all these plans will be realized by this incredible team. I really believe in future of cryptocurrencies, especially I believe in success of evencoin.  
Tiny_Prism

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 11:14:24 AM

I think the project has a very weak marketing component. Developers should pay close attention to such things as social networks and promote their product more actively
I think this platform has a future and people will find its practical application . All which they begin , perhaps for the establishment of this platform will take time but it's worth it
It is seen that the developers want to collect the maximum possible amount on the ICO by giving potential investors the opportunity to invest more than 40 different cryptocurrencies
amanai

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 11:16:06 AM

I think the project has a very weak marketing component. Developers should pay close attention to such things as social networks and promote their product more actively
I think this platform has a future and people will find its practical application . All which they begin , perhaps for the establishment of this platform will take time but it's worth it
It is seen that the developers want to collect the maximum possible amount on the ICO by giving potential investors the opportunity to invest more than 40 different cryptocurrencies
In many aspects, there is a serious approach of developers to this project , i want to believe that something will come out of it.
Tiny_Prism

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 11:24:21 AM

In many aspects, there is a serious approach of developers to this project , i want to believe that something will come out of it.
As i understand it, no hardware capacity is required for the production of this token?
amanai

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 11:29:33 AM

As i understand it, no hardware capacity is required for the production of this token?
Quite right production will be obtained with an even number of Ethereum blocks compatible with the total amount of 100 million coins
Tiny_Prism

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 11:36:49 AM

Quite right production will be obtained with an even number of Ethereum blocks compatible with the total amount of 100 million coins
It seems to me that the developers do not bring anything new , another platform derived from Ethereum. People do not want to invent anything new it is easier to take a ready-made ERC-20 and make an application.
dishku
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1003

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 11:39:25 AM

Copy cat project this idea is stolen from Minereum but this has no interest I don't understand while the original project is already struggling than why we need another project with same concept.  
amanai

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 11:43:27 AM

It seems to me that the developers do not bring anything new , another platform derived from Ethereum. People do not want to invent anything new it is easier to take a ready-made ERC-20 and make an application.
This can be said about almost every project that is carried out in the cryptocurrency environment. The fact that the Ethereum itself is very versatile and variable ,it can be used in various fields
Tiny_Prism

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 11:54:20 AM

This can be said about almost every project that is carried out in the cryptocurrency environment. The fact that the Ethereum itself is very versatile and variable ,it can be used in various fields
Some projects try to go their own way and develop their own blockchain technology. Yes, it may take much longer but the individual blockchain created exclusively for any platform is much better than the Ethereum blockchain. The developers have the right to give it any properties if they allow their competence and knowledge
bitokman

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 12:07:01 PM

As i understand it is another coin that will perform a payment function . But how can it hook the user to start using it?
nicrnicr

Activity: 406

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 12:11:37 PM

As i understand it is another coin that will perform a payment function . But how can it hook the user to start using it?
I think that this coin is remarkable for investors. Due to the limited number of tokens a due to the large potential growth. Well, the feature is not to share the computing power
bitokman

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 12:16:32 PM

I think that this coin is remarkable for investors. Due to the limited number of tokens a due to the large potential growth. Well, the feature is not to share the computing power
All the same, nothing new, cross-border transfers, fast transactions, smart contracts. Why reinvent the wheel if there is Ethereum.
nicrnicr

Activity: 406

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 12:21:32 PM

All the same, nothing new, cross-border transfers, fast transactions, smart contracts. Why reinvent the wheel if there is Ethereum.
I'm not very strong in the technical component of this token . But i can say with confidence that the investment component of this token will encourage many investors to inveterate into it. Due to the fact that the amount of these tokens is very small and in consequence of which the price of the token can grow very well
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 175 »
  Print  

Jump to: