Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:01:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 175 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN ] EvenCoin - self automining for 15 yaers!  (Read 770836 times)
bitokman

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 02:43:34 PM

Can I buy this coin right now? Or while at the moment I am unavailable such a possibility? I just do not quite understand this moment.
At the moment you can buy this coin, it trades at least two exchanges, if I'm not mistaken. The project is almost completely ready.
Wow, this is really good news. And where exactly can I buy this coin, can you tell me about this, I would gladly have done it.
Well, I can say that at the moment, Evencoin is available on two crypto-exchanges. This is MERCATOX and BTC-ALPHA. In the future, it is planned to list more on other exchanges.
Thank you very much for this information, I think this project has every chance of becoming successful. But I would like to clarify a couple more points, if you can not answer.
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Klacik

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 02:47:29 PM

Can I buy this coin right now? Or while at the moment I am unavailable such a possibility? I just do not quite understand this moment.
At the moment you can buy this coin, it trades at least two exchanges, if I'm not mistaken. The project is almost completely ready.
Wow, this is really good news. And where exactly can I buy this coin, can you tell me about this, I would gladly have done it.
Well, I can say that at the moment, Evencoin is available on two crypto-exchanges. This is MERCATOX and BTC-ALPHA. In the future, it is planned to list more on other exchanges.
Thank you very much for this information, I think this project has every chance of becoming successful. But I would like to clarify a couple more points, if you can not answer.
I am not part of the team of this project, but I am well acquainted with this project and therefore I will try to answer your questions, what would you like to know?
bitokman

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 02:50:50 PM

I am not part of the team of this project, but I am well acquainted with this project and therefore I will try to answer your questions, what would you like to know?
I heard that besides the coin, the team must provide a whole range of services and other projects. Own stock exchange and also some other projects. Is it ready for now or is it still in development?
Klacik

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 02:54:52 PM

I heard that besides the coin, the team must provide a whole range of services and other projects. Own stock exchange and also some other projects. Is it ready for now or is it still in development?
All related projects have already been completed and submitted, you can read them on the project web site, you can also take a look at the roadmap to answer such questions, good luck
bitokman

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 02:57:47 PM

All related projects have already been completed and submitted, you can read them on the project web site, you can also take a look at the roadmap to answer such questions, good luck
Another question about mining. I did not quite understand exactly how this will work. To become a miner, I just need to buy coins of this project, but I do not understand it should be a certain amount or can I buy as much as I want?
nistra

Activity: 474
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 03:01:32 PM

It said that EvenCoin is backed up by professionals who have been working with Fitnech companies for the last 20-25 years.
Can We know who the professionals are?
Klacik

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 03:03:43 PM

Another question about mining. I did not quite understand exactly how this will work. To become a miner, I just need to buy coins of this project, but I do not understand it should be a certain amount or can I buy as much as I want?
To be honest, I did not fully understand this aspect of the platform. Because they claim that only 4,000 people will receive bonuses for mining, or I just misunderstood it. Therefore, I can not answer this question.
boomertoo

Activity: 392

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 10:34:06 PM

Soon there will be registration in the project and a very large number of users want to participate, but there will not be enough places for everyone, how do you feel about such a factor as the limited number of places on the project for participation?

I think this is a good idea. If the project permits participation in each participant's investment, then large investors will be able to buy the bulk of the project's shares and thereby start managing the project
kk777

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 10:38:45 PM

Soon there will be registration in the project and a very large number of users want to participate, but there will not be enough places for everyone, how do you feel about such a factor as the limited number of places on the project for participation?

I think this is a good idea. If the project permits participation in each participant's investment, then large investors will be able to buy the bulk of the project's shares and thereby start managing the project

Do you think that she is doing this for evil reasons? I think that in the first place investors want to successfully invest in order to get a good profit from their investments. This is their main task
boomertoo

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 10:42:22 PM

Do you think that she is doing this for evil reasons? I think that in the first place investors want to successfully invest in order to get a good profit from their investments. This is their main task

Yes, of course, they want to make a profit, but thus they will receive it, but the project can suffer very much, because the main part of the project can be managed by one person who does not know the specifics of the project. Is it dangerous
kk777

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 10:46:11 PM

Yes, of course, they want to make a profit, but thus they will receive it, but the project can suffer very much, because the main part of the project can be managed by one person who does not know the specifics of the project. Is it dangerous

That is, you want to say that this investor can harm the project, if he starts to manage the project at his own discretion? Will it be able to destroy the project and make it unnecessary for users?
boomertoo

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 10:50:44 PM

That is, you want to say that this investor can harm the project, if he starts to manage the project at his own discretion? Will it be able to destroy the project and make it unnecessary for users?

That's right, investors often do not have experience working with similar projects, their main task is to find a promising project and invest in it, so that in the future the project would bring a good profit
Klacik

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 10:58:55 PM

I like the development team, because I am confident in the professionalism of these people. Many of them participated in the creation of large projects, which we all know!

What are you talking about? I mean, where did you get the information about the development team? I'm not against them, I'm wondering where I can find information about them!
a1471989

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 11:02:06 PM

I like the development team, because I am confident in the professionalism of these people. Many of them participated in the creation of large projects, which we all know!

What are you talking about? I mean, where did you get the information about the development team? I'm not against them, I'm wondering where I can find information about them!

On the official website of the project, you can find an article detailing the project team, all its members and developers!
Klacik

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 11:06:25 PM

On the official website of the project, you can find an article detailing the project team, all its members and developers!

Well, thank you, I will definitely find this article and get acquainted with its content, because I believe that every participant and user of the project is obliged to know the information about the development team!
SixFigures

Activity: 798
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 11:08:57 PM

An interesting and very ambitious project. It surprises me that the founders of Evencoin  are really going to convince users to switch to their coin and stop using bitcoin.
Why you are so amazed, for me it is quite logical and logical way of development of cryptocommunity. It has long been clear to everyone that bitcoin, though it is of great value to everyone, is not suitable for various financial transactions on the market.
Why do you say so? What bitcoin is so unsatisfied with the current realities of the market? It seems this is constantly updated and gets all the new updates, or am I mistaken?
Nobody says that bitcoin is a bad technology, it's just not suitable for financial transactions, where the main criterion is the speed of the transaction and the amount of commission for it.
And you want to say that Evencoin meets these criteria in full? Are you ready to assert that this coin can be compared with others presented on the market at this moment?
Well, as the project team says yes, at least the speed of one transaction promises to be no more than 30 seconds, which already has a significant advantage. And the commission is rather low.
Well, on the one hand it looks logical, yes. But in fact bitcoin is widely heard and many associate the crypto-currency world with this coin.
Yes, you are absolutely right, but no one says that bitcoin should go to the background. It's easier to calculate in the currency that is most suitable for fast and inexpensive transactions. This project is aimed at this segment of the market, as far as I can understand.
Yes, I read that the team focuses on cross-border transfers and I think that it can be a good way of calculating, but it's necessary to conduct a really big marketing campaign to attract a lot of people to the project who will be interested in it.

It sounds a bit odd to focus on cross boarder transfers. Isn't that the purpose of almost any blockchain to be able to transfer money cross boarders seamlessly?

kk777

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 07:39:25 AM

Cramer-Larry

Activity: 18

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 07:42:50 AM

Please send me your suggestion in PM Good luck team.
boomertoo

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 07:45:15 AM

kk777

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 07:49:54 AM

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 175 »
  Print  

Jump to: