Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 10:29:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 175 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN ] EvenCoin - self automining for 15 yaers!  (Read 770836 times)
amanai

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 09:12:29 AM

And what can you say about this project? Do you like him more than the last one? Yes, I work as an analyst in various companies and I do the analysis of various fields of activity

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BTCFaucets

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 09:17:01 AM

And what can you say about this project? Do you like him more than the last one? Yes, I work as an analyst in various companies and I do the analysis of various fields of activity

Each project is beautiful in its own way, this project has its pros and cons, it's inevitable! I think that soon we will use the product of this project and it will be a great time
BlackHayate

Activity: 336
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 09:19:28 AM

Why is there no information about the development team anywhere ? What command hides his identity? This is a very strong blow to the trust in this project
To be honest, i do not understand myself, information about the project should be presented in full from the main aspects of the project to the development team
The only way to find out some information about the developers contact them directly.  For me personally, a project that does not have a team of developers is not taken seriously even if they offer some completely innovative idea
what is innovative and unusual about this coin to make a large number of people use it as a means of payment?
As the developers assure us, they are seeking full decentralization, they are trying to provide a multi-currency wallet in order to increase the number of people who will use this token , as well as by a limited number of tokens allocated for sale to increase its value
It turns out that you can become a miner only if you purchase those coins that will be allocated initially for sale?
That's right, these people will get rewarded for every open honest Ethereum block. Potential investors will want to participate in such a project.
amanai

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 09:21:25 AM

Each project is beautiful in its own way, this project has its pros and cons, it's inevitable! I think that soon we will use the product of this project and it will be a great time

A large number of users appreciated this project and invite all new participants here, this is a good indicator, I think that due to active users who promote projects, this sphere will develop in the future!
BTCFaucets

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 09:25:23 AM

A large number of users appreciated this project and invite all new participants here, this is a good indicator, I think that due to active users who promote projects, this sphere will develop in the future!

Where do you get the statistics you are referring to right now? This is interesting information. I want to know more about this.
peetah

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 09:30:25 AM

Why is there no information about the development team anywhere ? What command hides his identity? This is a very strong blow to the trust in this project
To be honest, i do not understand myself, information about the project should be presented in full from the main aspects of the project to the development team
The only way to find out some information about the developers contact them directly.  For me personally, a project that does not have a team of developers is not taken seriously even if they offer some completely innovative idea
what is innovative and unusual about this coin to make a large number of people use it as a means of payment?
As the developers assure us, they are seeking full decentralization, they are trying to provide a multi-currency wallet in order to increase the number of people who will use this token , as well as by a limited number of tokens allocated for sale to increase its value
It turns out that you can become a miner only if you purchase those coins that will be allocated initially for sale?
That's right, these people will get rewarded for every open honest Ethereum block. Potential investors will want to participate in such a project.
People who are at least a little versed in cryptocurrency will be very cautious about this project. First, the technology itself has not been new for a long time and has been used for a long time, and secondly, everything is described about the investment attractiveness about the price increase and so on. This is all very strange, don't you think?
BlackHayate

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 09:45:40 AM

People who are at least a little versed in cryptocurrency will be very cautious about this project. First, the technology itself has not been new for a long time and has been used for a long time, and secondly, everything is described about the investment attractiveness about the price increase and so on. This is all very strange, don't you think?
The developers offer an alternative in their own interesting, but the only question is whether an ordinary person is using it ? After all, the price will directly depend on the demand for this token
guarino

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 09:54:51 AM

What will be the reason for the token price ?What are the goals of the developers to create such a coin? For whom it will be useful and applied from a practical point of view?
BlackHayate

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 10:02:45 AM

What will be the reason for the token price ?What are the goals of the developers to create such a coin? For whom it will be useful and applied from a practical point of view?
The only practical application of this coin I see for different companies. Signing of contracts, etc. With a smart contract, it will be very fast and easy
guarino

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 10:10:20 AM

The only practical application of this coin I see for different companies. Signing of contracts, etc. With a smart contract, it will be very fast and easy
Then why the amount of coins that will be available for sale is only 10 million? If this coin is a means of payment then it would be more expedient to make a large amount of tokens
BlackHayate

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 10:22:50 AM

Then why the amount of coins that will be available for sale is only 10 million? If this coin is a means of payment then it would be more expedient to make a large amount of tokens
Apparently this token will be designed for a fairly narrow audience, namely various companies. The fact that the initial number of tokens is equal to 10 million is very good. The smaller the coins the more likely that the price will be high
guarino

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 10:26:50 AM

Apparently this token will be designed for a fairly narrow audience, namely various companies. The fact that the initial number of tokens is equal to 10 million is very good. The smaller the coins the more likely that the price will be high
This is not the primary factor on which the price of this token will depend. First of all, everything will depend on the demand that is for it . And there will be no demand if you do not run a large-scale advertising company of this token and promote it wherever possible . I don't see any other ways of globalization
BlackHayate

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 10:32:48 AM

This is not the primary factor on which the price of this token will depend. First of all, everything will depend on the demand that is for it . And there will be no demand if you do not run a large-scale advertising company of this token and promote it wherever possible . I don't see any other ways of globalization
Maybe you're right. Any project in the cryptocurrency environment is very difficult to bring to the world level or at least to the local level of fame within the cryptocurrency community. Moreover, the competition continues to grow in the market and there are a lot of such tokens
guarino

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 10:42:27 AM

Maybe you're right. Any project in the cryptocurrency environment is very difficult to bring to the world level or at least to the local level of fame within the cryptocurrency community. Moreover, the competition continues to grow in the market and there are a lot of such tokens
The competition is really big and it continues to grow steadily, in any case, this coin has some personality and its advantages so that it may be in demand
BlackHayate

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 10:49:16 AM

The competition is really big and it continues to grow steadily, in any case, this coin has some personality and its advantages so that it may be in demand
If i understood correctly, the emission of tokens will occur gradually over 15 years.  15 years is quite a long time, considering how quickly things change 15 years this whole era. I think by then there will be technologies we can't even imagine.
guarino

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 10:53:29 AM

If i understood correctly, the emission of tokens will occur gradually over 15 years.  15 years is quite a long time, considering how quickly things change 15 years this whole era. I think by then there will be technologies we can't even imagine.
But bitcoin still exists and people buy it. Although he is almost 9 years old. Those coins that exist today will not go anywhere in 15 years , they will also continue to perform their functions
peetah

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 11:00:13 AM

But bitcoin still exists and people buy it. Although he is almost 9 years old. Those coins that exist today will not go anywhere in 15 years , they will also continue to perform their functions
Bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency , the progenitor of all those coins that exist now. Naturally it will exist and it will not go anywhere. Let it no longer perform its payment functions and has a small bandwidth ,but bitcoin has become as an index of SMP500 for the stock market.
guarino

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 11:04:24 AM

Bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency , the progenitor of all those coins that exist now. Naturally it will exist and it will not go anywhere. Let it no longer perform its payment functions and has a small bandwidth ,but bitcoin has become as an index of SMP500 for the stock market.
Probably it was not necessary to compare bitcoin with similar tokens, bitcoin is a kind of standard and even if it is no longer used at all, its price will grow and people will use it already in the account of the asset and not the means of payment
boomertoo

Activity: 392

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 11:10:28 AM

hello everyone! it is an interesting project, but there are so many of them now that I don't even know what to focus on. what is its main idea and concept? Is it relevant?
peetah

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 11:15:08 AM

hello everyone! it is an interesting project, but there are so many of them now that I don't even know what to focus on. what is its main idea and concept? Is it relevant?
hello! this project is a new smart contract, which doesn't require any equipment for mining. relevance, I think, you understand yourself, because a lot of crypto-currency is extracted now with the help of powerful computing devices.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 175 »
  Print  

Jump to: