Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 01:55:02 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 175 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN ] EvenCoin - self automining for 15 yaers!  (Read 770836 times)
amanai

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 10:43:26 AM

And what can you say about this project? Do you like him more than the last one? Yes, I work as an analyst in various companies and I do the analysis of various fields of activity

Each project is beautiful in its own way, this project has its pros and cons, it's inevitable! I think that soon we will use the product of this project and it will be a great time

A large number of users appreciated this project and invite all new participants here, this is a good indicator, I think that due to active users who promote projects, this sphere will develop in the future!

Where do you get the statistics you are referring to right now? This is interesting information. I want to know more about this.

The project needs a lot of financial investments, because to realize this idea, it takes a huge amount of finances that the project does not have!
Tiny_Prism

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 10:47:00 AM

What are the main advantages of this token? I think this is a complete analogue of Ethereum or some kind of its derivative. I do not quite understand for whom and most importantly for what this token is intended
The token will serve as a means of payment for various goods and services, as well as through smart contracts with the help of it it is possible to conclude various contracts between different companies
But these functions can be performed by the Ethereum itself, for which it needed another analogue? I think in order for this token to be in demand at least as the developers need to try very hard
Developers should definitely address this issue and how to revive activity around their community, to increase the community, to conduct a more active marketing policy
kk777

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 10:47:58 AM

And what can you say about this project? Do you like him more than the last one? Yes, I work as an analyst in various companies and I do the analysis of various fields of activity

Each project is beautiful in its own way, this project has its pros and cons, it's inevitable! I think that soon we will use the product of this project and it will be a great time

A large number of users appreciated this project and invite all new participants here, this is a good indicator, I think that due to active users who promote projects, this sphere will develop in the future!

Where do you get the statistics you are referring to right now? This is interesting information. I want to know more about this.

The project needs a lot of financial investments, because to realize this idea, it takes a huge amount of finances that the project does not have!

I am sure that the project will have a good team of investors, which will help him to translate this idea!
Techsan

Merit: 0

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 11:06:32 AM

What are the main advantages of this token? I think this is a complete analogue of Ethereum or some kind of its derivative. I do not quite understand for whom and most importantly for what this token is intended
The token will serve as a means of payment for various goods and services, as well as through smart contracts with the help of it it is possible to conclude various contracts between different companies
But these functions can be performed by the Ethereum itself, for which it needed another analogue? I think in order for this token to be in demand at least as the developers need to try very hard
Developers should definitely address this issue and how to revive activity around their community, to increase the community, to conduct a more active marketing policy
If the project carried some useful function, everything would be different. But alas, this is another token that is designed for banal things. I can't imagine what incentives would drive the price to go up
Tiny_Prism

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 11:14:05 AM

If the project carried some useful function, everything would be different. But alas, this is another token that is designed for banal things. I can't imagine what incentives would drive the price to go up
In the cryptocurrency community is enthusiasts , so it is likely that the data tokens on something amiss
Techsan

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 11:22:10 AM

In the cryptocurrency community is enthusiasts , so it is likely that the data tokens on something amiss
Perhaps 3-4 years ago this token was noticed. Go to any news portal associated with cryptocurrency and read the latest news, what developments are offered to date, what technologies are offered to use. No need to reinvent the wheel
Tiny_Prism

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 11:39:46 AM

Perhaps 3-4 years ago this token was noticed. Go to any news portal associated with cryptocurrency and read the latest news, what developments are offered to date, what technologies are offered to use. No need to reinvent the wheel
Contact the developers of this project with such a request. If you do not like the project, you can just pass by and do not lead a meaningless dialogue is not clear about what.
Techsan

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 11:50:26 AM

Contact the developers of this project with such a request. If you do not like the project, you can just pass by and do not lead a meaningless dialogue is not clear about what.
I say quite logical and obvious things about this project and expressed my opinion about the implementation and use of this token in the real world.
bitokman

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 12:01:26 PM

Why will the blocks of this coin be opened when an even Ethereum block is opened?
Tiny_Prism

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 12:06:35 PM

Why will the blocks of this coin be opened when an even Ethereum block is opened?
So the developers decided, this is a feature of this token. After all, in order to open all the blocks of this token, it will take 15 years maybe because of this
bitokman

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 12:11:33 PM

So the developers decided, this is a feature of this token. After all, in order to open all the blocks of this token, it will take 15 years maybe because of this
It turns out that this will greatly contribute to the growth of the price of this token because the initial number of tokens will be 10 million
Tiny_Prism

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 12:17:58 PM

It turns out that this will greatly contribute to the growth of the price of this token because the initial number of tokens will be 10 million
In theory, the number of coins affects the estimated value in the future. The most important factor is the purchasing power of this token. If it is not in demand it will have nothing to help
bitokman

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 12:22:35 PM

In theory, the number of coins affects the estimated value in the future. The most important factor is the purchasing power of this token. If it is not in demand it will have nothing to help
Let's see what will happen in the future with this token. I can not make any definite conclusions on this project but still there is something in it and something it is able to hook the investor
Tiny_Prism

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 12:32:07 PM

Let's see what will happen in the future with this token. I can not make any definite conclusions on this project but still there is something in it and something it is able to hook the investor
The token will find its buyer , the coin has the potential and most importantly interesting features that may interest investors by the way in terms of investing the token is very attractive
boomertoo

Activity: 392

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 10:30:43 AM

How many tokens will be released by the project for the implementation of the whole project promotion program? This information is very important and I want to get it, I need help
kk777

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 10:35:08 AM

How many tokens will be released by the project for the implementation of the whole project promotion program? This information is very important and I want to get it, I need help

In total, the project expects to release about 100,000,000 tokens, which will be distributed among all project participants, developers.
boomertoo

Activity: 392

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 10:39:17 AM

In total, the project expects to release about 100,000,000 tokens, which will be distributed among all project participants, developers.

I believe that 100 million is the optimal number of tokens, which it is convenient to distribute among the participants and put them on the stock exchange. Some projects create 1 billion or more, I think this is an inflated amount that will not lead to a good result.
kk777

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 10:43:29 AM

I believe that 100 million is the optimal number of tokens, which it is convenient to distribute among the participants and put them on the stock exchange. Some projects create 1 billion or more, I think this is an inflated amount that will not lead to a good result.

I agree with you, 1 million is not enough, and 100 million is a successful number of tokens, it was proved by a number of projects that chose this particular number and their token was successful on the exchange.
a1471989

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 11:09:05 AM

Does this project have social networks? I like to follow the facebook of various projects. Share a link please so that I can follow the news of the project!
kk777

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 11:13:36 AM

Does this project have social networks? I like to follow the facebook of various projects. Share a link please so that I can follow the news of the project!

You can find this information on the official website of the project, there as much detail and available are given all the links that can be useful to you
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 175 »
  Print  

Jump to: