Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 12:54:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 [73] 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 ... 175 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN ] EvenCoin - self automining for 15 yaers!  (Read 770836 times)
amanai

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 01:45:08 PM

Guys, hello! I see that this project is chasing the aim to create new comfortable platform for mining and I want to know how exactly people will earn there?
well, good question, I also wanted to know this when joining this community. You have mentioned absolutely right, it is a mining platform where you mine tokens
Fine, but how can I earn real/fiat money on this platform and how the team wants to make this system go?
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BTCFaucets

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 02:04:55 PM

Guys, hello! I see that this project is chasing the aim to create new comfortable platform for mining and I want to know how exactly people will earn there?
well, good question, I also wanted to know this when joining this community. You have mentioned absolutely right, it is a mining platform where you mine tokens
Fine, but how can I earn real/fiat money on this platform and how the team wants to make this system go?
all tokens can be exchanged for fiat money or another cryptocurrency, that is why there is no problem. This system is calculated with the help of special mathematical method.
a1471989

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 02:08:40 PM

all tokens can be exchanged for fiat money or another cryptocurrency, that is why there is no problem. This system is calculated with the help of special mathematical method.
you mean every single detail is taken into account and nothing can go wrong? I hear that more than hundred times and there were a lot of bugs
cryptomovement

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 02:09:34 PM

Very Nice Project! keep up the good work
amanai

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 02:13:01 PM

you mean every single detail is taken into account and nothing can go wrong? I hear that more than hundred times and there were a lot of bugs
Evencoin is a coin fully supported by mathematical Logic which is proven and established under the Ethereum Blockchain. So a proven Logic never goes wrong
a1471989

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 02:18:36 PM

Evencoin is a coin fully supported by mathematical Logic which is proven and established under the Ethereum Blockchain. So a proven Logic never goes wrong
well in that case this platform seems more reliable than other platforms, but I still think that some people will play unfair game
amanai

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 02:23:45 PM

well in that case this platform seems more reliable than other platforms, but I still think that some people will play unfair game
Unlike Bitcoin where energy & infrastructure is required to mining coin EvenCoin is a self-mining currency in conjunction to even numbers of Ethereum block
a1471989

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 02:29:09 PM

Unlike Bitcoin where energy & infrastructure is required to mining coin EvenCoin is a self-mining currency in conjunction to even numbers of Ethereum block
wow, it means that nothing can influence on the process of mining but amount of tokens? But some of users will always have advantages and high priority
amanai

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 02:38:07 PM

wow, it means that nothing can influence on the process of mining but amount of tokens? But some of users will always have advantages and high priority
 Yes.  Only tokens make the difference, it is fair enough for you or there should be anything else to convince you that this platform is more reliable than other projects?
a1471989

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 02:39:50 PM

Yes.  Only tokens make the difference, it is fair enough for you or there should be anything else to convince you that this platform is more reliable than other projects?

Now I agree with you and accept the fact that this project is trustworthy
Thank you for your help and I think I will message you for more information
BTCFaucets

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 05:50:14 AM

In theory, the impementation of this platfroms can absolutely change the idea of mining activity. Now the computing power doesn’t play such a big role as it was before. Only number of tokens counts
Klacik

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 06:00:07 AM

In theory, the impementation of this platfroms can absolutely change the idea of mining activity. Now the computing power doesn’t play such a big role as it was before. Only number of tokens counts
I agree with you mining activity is already in great need of change, but how can this project help us? I saw the whitepapper but did not understand the main advantage of evencoin
BTCFaucets

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 06:09:54 AM

Hello guys! I  have big knowledge about mining but see that this project is connected with it and improves it. If someone wants to know more about this project and how the system is going to work can contact me in private messages
Klacik

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 06:21:26 AM

Hello guys! I  have big knowledge about mining but see that this project is connected with it and improves it. If someone wants to know more about this project and how the system is going to work can contact me in private messages
I would listen with great pleasure about the project. I know about it for a long time, but I still can not pay proper attention to details and features of this promising project
amanai

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 06:27:45 AM

I would listen with great pleasure about the project. I know about it for a long time, but I still can not pay proper attention to details and features of this promising project
Just answer to his qustion, as i see he really wants it Grin to tell the truth I am not so smart when talk is about mining and all the staff, that is why would be very glad to know more
BTCFaucets

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 06:34:49 AM

I agree with you mining activity is already in great need of change, but how can this project help us? I saw the whitepapper but did not understand the main advantage of evencoin
You know, i think that there is no need to explain you that the idea of mining is devoted to passive income. As for this project,  the team offers us new platform where you can mine even tokens. Is that clear?
amanai

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 06:40:33 AM

You know, i think that there is no need to explain you that the idea of mining is devoted to passive income. As for this project,  the team offers us new platform where you can mine even tokens. Is that clear?
And what happens next? I already have mining platfrom and everything is more or less fine. What are the main advantages of the project. New mining platform needs to be better than previous
BTCFaucets

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 06:45:17 AM

And what happens next? I already have mining platfrom and everything is more or less fine. What are the main advantages of the project. New mining platform needs to be better than previous
and then happens fair distribution, because there is no more need in computing power! Unlike Bitcoin where energy & infrastructure is required to mining coin EvenCoin is a self-mining currency in conjunction to even numbers of Ethereum block.
amanai

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 06:51:44 AM

and then happens fair distribution, because there is no more need in computing power! Unlike Bitcoin where energy & infrastructure is required to mining coin EvenCoin is a self-mining currency in conjunction to even numbers of Ethereum block.
Cool, but i still do not believe that someone will not find the way to abuse the sytem through special equipment. Thus, some people willl have advantages
BTCFaucets

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 07:03:52 AM

Cool, but i still do not believe that someone will not find the way to abuse the sytem through special equipment. Thus, some people willl have advantages
This team pays proper attention to security, today almost everything is about security. As i have said before only the number of tokens will be taken into account. Do not think about complicated things when you should not
Pages: « 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 [73] 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 ... 175 »
  Print  

Jump to: