Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 11:24:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 【ANN】💥UNBOXED - Community-verified influencer marketing that's super scalable💥  (Read 2910 times)
jnm

Activity: 68
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2018, 12:00:25 AM

lets see how far this platform will achieve. and if in case they will not reach their ICO targets, are they going to continue their developments?
because most of the projects that failed their targets, get abandoned by the dev team. i hope unboxed's fate will not be like that.
this is good for those younger gen to earn and have a little earnings of their own

I followed their subreddit and their admin said that they will burn all the unsold tokens. That could mean that they will still continue the development whether they reach their hard cap or not.
jnm

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2018, 12:09:02 AM
Last edit: July 23, 2018, 02:46:43 AM by jnm

Yes the idea is much better but the real credits lies in the struggle of the developers and the trust they make in the community. It is the hard work of the developers that today they are in this step with us and we are getting a more trusted platform in the future in the crypto world.

It will be good for the CEO and Developers to do an AMA. I would love to attend their AMA session. Hear from them first hand what their future plans are and some updates about the company. I know there's a lot of people like me who have so many questions to ask and will be better addressed in AMA.
Dupreme

Activity: 48

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 03:36:01 PM

It is nice that here we will earn with sharing on our social media profiles. It is a solid earning programs and we will not waste our efforts here because on here we will get the solid valuable coins. On bounty we often join the scam but here everything will be guaranteed.
Dupreme

Activity: 48

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 03:53:05 PM

I like the construct of this project.
Assured results, seamless idea, interesting logo!
yes you are right. The idea of the project is really appreciable. Logo is really interesting but the main thing is the product which is outstanding and which has the potential to get the success. Always try to study the planning and the product and the future potential of any project as the success lies in these things.
pimbie

Activity: 69

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 08:54:20 PM

yes you are right. The idea of the project is really appreciable. Logo is really interesting but the main thing is the product which is outstanding and which has the potential to get the success. Always try to study the planning and the product and the future potential of any project as the success lies in these things.
In the market I saw some more companies which are providing advertising but unboxed is bringing a very nice way of advertisement. In the current time everyone know that word of mouth advertisement is the more effective way to get traffic to their service and product so they all favor this project.
Zimco

Activity: 93

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 09:04:02 PM

In the market I saw some more companies which are providing advertising but unboxed is bringing a very nice way of advertisement. In the current time everyone know that word of mouth advertisement is the more effective way to get traffic to their service and product so they all favor this project.
This is the modern age and in this age everyone know that banner advertisement is just sucking of money. Many people are now very busy in their works and while they remain online they ignore banners. So the word of mouth work better in this situation.
Zistmine

Activity: 234

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 09:34:31 PM

Hi, DEV's! I suppose it is a great project!
Spotless website, absorbing website!
Yes it is really a best project and the ICO will also go very better. I am sure that this project will make the history as they already have a huge community and they all will participate in this ICO.
Gryptog

Activity: 147

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 09:48:23 PM

Yes it is really a best project and the ICO will also go very better. I am sure that this project will make the history as they already have a huge community and they all will participate in this ICO.
In this network they will also give the opportunity to the nano and micro influencers to build word of mouth advertisement. It will be a way to reach to every corner where the company want to advertise their product. This type of advertisement often give a biggest success.
thinkme1st

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2018, 10:03:39 PM

Very impressive idea. The project will definitely going to be successful with such experienced team and already many companies using the services. It will be a good investment. What is the softcap and hardcap?

jnm

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2018, 10:04:36 PM

They always actively update their website too compared to other companies' websites. It makes you trust their company more because you know their developers are actively working on something and will not just run away like others.
jnm

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2018, 10:06:52 PM

Very impressive idea. The project will definitely going to be successful with such experienced team and already many companies using the services. It will be a good investment. What is the softcap and hardcap?

Yes, that's why I joined their Pre-ICO. Their softcap is 32,850,000 and hardcap is 328,500,000.
jnm

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2018, 10:12:07 PM

Afterall, they are Unboxed - Influencer Marketing 2.0. They are the future and will only revolutionize and innovate the Influencer Marketing landscape more.
jnm

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2018, 10:18:43 PM

They are really the best and unique and that is the reason that they are the best of all other companies which are giving advertisement like this project. It is the team members who are making each step of the project beneficial for the members and for the advertisers and the whole system is more secure which will not exploit any of them.

Agreed. They even make it so easy for businesses to set up campaigns. Great thing about it too is that it is freemium so they can use the platform for free and pay for results. So, they are not only easy for Influencers to use but also for businesses as well.
Gryptog

Activity: 147

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 10:21:05 PM

They always actively update their website too compared to other companies' websites. It makes you trust their company more because you know their developers are actively working on something and will not just run away like others.
It is already obvious that there is no way to escape or run away as the developers of this project are already known personalities and they have verified their KYC on listing websites. Everyone know them and their identity. The team of the project are here for their success and for the success of the project.
jnm

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2018, 10:22:07 PM

I rely this project will be advance and can be achieved the hard cap of Token Sales.  Good luck all.

Right! When they reach their hardcap they will be able to hire more developers to work on the platform which means they will be able to launch the platform even before the set deadline. I am so excited to use their app I can't wait!
jnm

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2018, 10:24:39 PM

It is already obvious that there is no way to escape or run away as the developers of this project are already known personalities and they have verified their KYC on listing websites. Everyone know them and their identity. The team of the project are here for their success and for the success of the project.

They already have a working platform, a proven working system and have done business with big companies and alike. They are in this for the long haul  Grin It will not come to me as a surprise if Facebook wants to acquire their company.
Gimbo

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 10:24:53 PM

I rely this project will be advance and can be achieved the hard cap of Token Sales.  Good luck all.

Right! When they reach their hardcap they will be able to hire more developers to work on the platform which means they will be able to launch the platform even before the set deadline. I am so excited to use their app I can't wait!
It is not hard for them to reach the hard cap and they are starting a project which will not only benefit the developers and the investors but it has a continuous benefit for all the community and will not stop to give earning to their influencers.
Nago

Activity: 83

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 10:30:42 PM

It is not hard for them to reach the hard cap and they are starting a project which will not only benefit the developers and the investors but it has a continuous benefit for all the community and will not stop to give earning to their influencers.
Yes they have a ready made network and they community of them is also very wider. It is really not hard for them to reach their hard cap. I am the part of this project because of that. I often invest in ready-made products and this is the opportunity for me to earn my profit.
Jastetad

Activity: 214
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 10:37:22 PM

Yes this is a project where people will earn continuously. It is just a place for online jobs for those who want to do home based job. It will be therefore the more favorable project all the time. This way it will be a project which coin will increase in value continuously.
Qatuca

Activity: 184

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 10:41:59 PM

Yes this is a project where people will earn continuously. It is just a place for online jobs for those who want to do home based job. It will be therefore the more favorable project all the time. This way it will be a project which coin will increase in value continuously.
This project will really get a high demand. As many people need this project. There is a high unemployment in this world and people need any source for earning money for their living and for the sake of that they will get started with this project.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: