Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 11:09:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 【ANN】💥UNBOXED - Community-verified influencer marketing that's super scalable💥  (Read 2910 times)
lilaj4de

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 12:14:05 AM

On these sites that analyze the ICO Rating to note that the Unboxer will be a promising tool, but for the influencer to win a minimum amount should reach a minimum number of likes or posting?
phamthithutrang

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 04:09:52 AM

I work on marketing with ICOs and I do business with influencers, youtubers and social media platforms. Unboxed offers a very good solution to make that process safer and better organizated on every level of needs.
The idea is amazing and the product is a reality. The young team assures us motivation, thinking out the box and hungry for get his goals,
I will follow this project so close.
Hamaber

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 11:09:18 AM

How about get paid to post "for you"?

Bounty, airdrop or rewards to promote your coin?
There is a special bounty reward for those who bring the investors to invest in this project. They have the referral system. Each time you bring an investor you will get 10% in ethereum of what he invest in this project.
Zimco

Activity: 93

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 11:36:34 AM
Last edit: July 14, 2018, 12:06:46 PM by Zimco

How about get paid to post "for you"?

Bounty, airdrop or rewards to promote your coin?
There is a special bounty reward for those who bring the investors to invest in this project. They have the referral system. Each time you bring an investor you will get 10% in ethereum of what he invest in this project.
Along with the referrer the investors will also get a 5% bonus if he will use any referral link to join the website and to invest there. They are giving a very convenient method to convince investors to use our link to invest in this coin.
Jastetad

Activity: 214
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 12:09:21 PM

On these sites that analyze the ICO Rating to note that the Unboxer will be a promising tool, but for the influencer to win a minimum amount should reach a minimum number of likes or posting?
Are you asking about the product of the project after the end of the ICO? It will depend on your work. The more you will work the more you will earn. Like the more you will like any post the more you will earn or the more shares and posts on social media will make you earn more.
Hutalar

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 12:21:32 PM

Today I found this link https://medium.com/unboxed-network/no-more-boring-food-foodies-on-instagram-showed-how-its-done-9dd30d82fd8

from there I found that how bigger companies come to unboxed and ask them for their help and how bigger help they are doing for them. That is the reason which is making this project one of the best projects to invest in.
Rocha In

Activity: 31

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 12:23:55 PM

Wish many investor maintenance your business when Token Sales will begin.
Hutalar

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 08:49:58 PM

Wish many investor maintenance your business when Token Sales will begin.
This business is already maintained and well established. For spreading wide their platform they are doing this ICO we will also get a huge opportunity to make a huge money in this ICO as we will also get a share from the coin if we will invest in this project.
Alphagog

Activity: 316
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 09:00:58 PM

Today I found this link https://medium.com/unboxed-network/no-more-boring-food-foodies-on-instagram-showed-how-its-done-9dd30d82fd8

from there I found that how bigger companies come to unboxed and ask them for their help and how bigger help they are doing for them. That is the reason which is making this project one of the best projects to invest in.
That is why I say that this project will boom on the market. I know that the use of this coin will be much higher and many bigger companies will have a demand of this coin on exchanges for advertising their products on the unboxed network.
Westant

Activity: 355
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 09:08:41 PM

That is why I say that this project will boom on the market. I know that the use of this coin will be much higher and many bigger companies will have a demand of this coin on exchanges for advertising their products on the unboxed network.
The demand of this project is already very high. The experts have given the highest rating to this project and everything is obvious about the project that the project is already going on and earning a good profit. That is why investors come to invest in this project.
Zistmine

Activity: 234

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 09:22:13 PM

The demand of this project is already very high. The experts have given the highest rating to this project and everything is obvious about the project that the project is already going on and earning a good profit. That is why investors come to invest in this project.
Can I know the place where the investors have given rating to this project. I often come to read about the project on this forum and read the reviews of the people about the project. Is there any other place where you hear the experts about investment in any ICO?
Gryptog

Activity: 147

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 09:44:26 PM

Can I know the place where the investors have given rating to this project. I often come to read about the project on this forum and read the reviews of the people about the project. Is there any other place where you hear the experts about investment in any ICO?
Look at here https://icobench.com/ico/unboxed
On that ICO rating website there are many expert people who have very good knowledge about the ICOs and they all have rated this project as the best project.
Nago

Activity: 83

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 11:04:09 PM

Look at here https://icobench.com/ico/unboxed
On that ICO rating website there are many expert people who have very good knowledge about the ICOs and they all have rated this project as the best project.
That is not the only place where the investors have favored for investment in the project but in all of the platforms where the expert reviews are given, this project is appreciated well. You can find some more on google search.
Gimbo

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 11:11:34 PM

Every business can get more benefit with advertising with this network. I saw many other bigger brands advertising with them. They are actually advertising in word of mouth advertising which catch a large bunch of users to the product which they advertise.
Qatuca

Activity: 184

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 11:28:02 PM

Every business can get more benefit with advertising with this network. I saw many other bigger brands advertising with them. They are actually advertising in word of mouth advertising which catch a large bunch of users to the product which they advertise.
Yes nowadays the mouth of word advertising has the highest demand. All of the companies are advertising in this way because they know that if a person will share their review with his friends and family then they will easily believe on them. While other advertisement are just the doubtful, People are not sure that the banner they are seeing are from trusted or scammers.
Bikker

Activity: 111

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 11:41:15 PM

They already worked with 100+ global brands and they have already working platform. The developers of this project have identified problems and have the potential to provide solutions.
The users are also on a larger number on this platform. They are actually the community of the project. There are Over 40k active members on unboxed network. They all will be introduced to use this coin for their activities and the 100+ companies will also use this coin to advertise their companies on unboxed network. Now just think how much higher the demand of this coin will be!!
BetaRing

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 11:43:52 PM

Hey, DEVs. I expect this plan will be advance and can be arrived the hard cap of Token Sales.
Yes this platform is much bigger and the plan is advanced fulfilling the needs of the modern time advertising for the companies. It is not hard for them to reach the hard cap of the project. People have are demanding for the public sale and they will rush to invest their money in this project. The sale of this project will be much faster and will make a record.
Hutalar

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 11:49:18 PM

They already worked with 100+ global brands and they have already working platform. The developers of this project have identified problems and have the potential to provide solutions.
The users are also on a larger number on this platform. They are actually the community of the project. There are Over 40k active members on unboxed network. They all will be introduced to use this coin for their activities and the 100+ companies will also use this coin to advertise their companies on unboxed network. Now just think how much higher the demand of this coin will be!!
And after this ICO the users of this project will increase more bigger as they advertisement is increased much wider and the people who are in crypto will also adopt this platform as they are now running with a cryptocurrency. It is also sure that the ICO projects will also adopt this platform to advertise their ICO project and the social media bounty hunters will also join unboxed network who are in thousands in number on this forum.
pimbie

Activity: 69

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 11:49:51 PM

Today I found from my friend whom I invited that he can also get 5% extra coins when he will contribute to the ICO via my referral link. he himself asked for my link to contribute. That is great thought of the developers. Can anyone confirm that how is it working for you?
I was not aware of that bonus for the contributor who come with our referral link. If it is then we got a great opportunity to get the referrals faster as sometimes people often do not care for our link and they join with simple link. Now if they will get the bonus then they will ask for our link.
But this time the developers have planned sometimes different. They have planned for the victory of us. In this time those who will know about this 5% opportunity will ask everyone about their referral link. They themselves will send messages to different people related to this project to give them the referral link to get the 5% bonus.
political1907

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 11:54:40 PM

What UnBoxed wants to do is pretty good and remarkable. But I'm not sure how much you can do. We need to support these and similar projects, but if there is a really strong team behind it. For now the Unboxed team seems to be good, but we do not know what will happen.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: