Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 08:46:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 【ANN】💥UNBOXED - Community-verified influencer marketing that's super scalable💥  (Read 2910 times)
Zistmine

Activity: 234
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 10:17:04 PM

Will this project help the companies to complete their goals for advertising? If they will fail then companies will not come to them. Have they any tests for that advertising? Any live example?
They have worked for many brands some of them are as Microsoft, Phillips and Huawei. Now you may have got that at what level they are working. These are the top brands of the world and they got success with this network. Seeing this other brands will also rely on this network. And any network which gives success always continue their services.
Are these companies really relying on this project. I mean also Microsoft? I am amazed with the performance of this network. The project is really a very high potential if this is really which you said.
It is not only these three but there are more than hundred brands of that level. They all are satisfied with unboxed network and they all got their goals with advertising on this project. This project really has a very high potential in the future. If you are the investor of this project then you are a lucky person.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Boloney

Activity: 3

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 10:19:47 PM

Will this project help the companies to complete their goals for advertising? If they will fail then companies will not come to them. Have they any tests for that advertising? Any live example?
They have worked for many brands some of them are as Microsoft, Phillips and Huawei. Now you may have got that at what level they are working. These are the top brands of the world and they got success with this network. Seeing this other brands will also rely on this network. And any network which gives success always continue their services.
Are these companies really relying on this project. I mean also Microsoft? I am amazed with the performance of this network. The project is really a very high potential if this is really which you said.
It is not only these three but there are more than hundred brands of that level. They all are satisfied with unboxed network and they all got their goals with advertising on this project. This project really has a very high potential in the future. If you are the investor of this project then you are a lucky person.
I am pleased to hear that. Is it mean that these companies will also buy the coin if they need to use this coin on this platform? If yes then this coin will be great for me. I want to be the investor of this project.
Zistmine

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 10:24:13 PM

I am pleased to hear that. Is it mean that these companies will also buy the coin if they need to use this coin on this platform? If yes then this coin will be great for me. I want to be the investor of this project.
This network is more important for these companies and they do not deny to use it for their advertising. They will definitely need this coin and they will definitely buy this coin on exchanges. It is great for all of the investors as when these companies will adopt the coin then many more people will also know about it and the community of this project and coin will increase much higher.
Gryptog

Activity: 147

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 10:27:28 PM

This network is more important for these companies and they do not deny to use it for their advertising. They will definitely need this coin and they will definitely buy this coin on exchanges. It is great for all of the investors as when these companies will adopt the coin then many more people will also know about it and the community of this project and coin will increase much higher.
I agree with your points. It will work as you said. You have given the points with sensible explanation. I also believe that the project will be the best project for us if we invest in this project. Those who miss this project will regret that why they not invested. If we will not invite our friends then after its success they will be unhappy with us.
Jastetad

Activity: 214
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 10:37:22 PM

If these companies will also buy the coin then it means that this coin will be the most wanted coin of the market as these companies need the advertisement continuously and they will not stop to buy the coin and will increase the demand in the market.
Gimbo

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 10:40:10 PM

I agree with your points. It will work as you said. You have given the points with sensible explanation. I also believe that the project will be the best project for us if we invest in this project. Those who miss this project will regret that why they not invested. If we will not invite our friends then after its success they will be unhappy with us.
Our friends and family members will see us becoming rich with our investment and holding this coin for long term and then they will really get hurt and will be unhappy and will ask us that why we not told them about this project. Invite all of your friends and Family members to invest in this project and become the millionaires of the future.
pimbie

Activity: 69

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 10:43:24 PM

Our friends and family members will see us becoming rich with our investment and holding this coin for long term and then they will really get hurt and will be unhappy and will ask us that why we not told them about this project. Invite all of your friends and Family members to invest in this project and become the millionaires of the future.
I want to be the most wealthy person of my family LOL. Want no one to be like me.  Grin What do you think about this. Is not it better that other will praise you?  Wink
Nago

Activity: 83

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 10:52:27 PM

I want to be the most wealthy person of my family LOL. Want no one to be like me.  Grin What do you think about this. Is not it better that other will praise you?  Wink
When you will give opportunity to others to get wealthy then they will always praise your help. and in this project if you will invite them then you will also earn 10% extra commission if they will invest. So you will be more wealthy from them. If you will invite others to this project then the community of this project will increase more wider and this will make the base of the coin more stronger. It will increase the price of the coin more faster.
Qatuca

Activity: 184

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 11:03:05 PM

When you will give opportunity to others to get wealthy then they will always praise your help. and in this project if you will invite them then you will also earn 10% extra commission if they will invest. So you will be more wealthy from them. If you will invite others to this project then the community of this project will increase more wider and this will make the base of the coin more stronger. It will increase the price of the coin more faster.
Yes inviting others is the best option for you. And inviting friends and family is more easy. You will spend less time for inviting them to this ICO than any other as Friends and family members know you and they are easily convinced by a known person.
Zimco

Activity: 93

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 11:18:29 PM

Yes inviting others is the best option for you. And inviting friends and family is more easy. You will spend less time for inviting them to this ICO than any other as Friends and family members know you and they are easily convinced by a known person.
I also do the marketing like that. I have many friends and family members whom I invited to this field now they have a very well knowledge about the crypto and ICO investment and now they rely on my suggestions and when I invite them to invest in any ICO then they come to invest in that. I do not spend days and nights to invite people but only a signal work for me more faster.
BetaRing

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 11:31:22 PM

If these companies will also buy the coin then it means that this coin will be the most wanted coin of the market as these companies need the advertisement continuously and they will not stop to buy the coin and will increase the demand in the market.
In this case the coin will be at a high value and other benefit of the coin is that all of the exchanges will list the coin as soon as possible and all of the bigger exchanges will be ready from the start to list the coin on their exchanges as they will know the demand of the coin and they will know that it is the intense need to list the coin on their exchanges.
pimbie

Activity: 69

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 11:35:09 PM

In this case the coin will be at a high value and other benefit of the coin is that all of the exchanges will list the coin as soon as possible and all of the bigger exchanges will be ready from the start to list the coin on their exchanges as they will know the demand of the coin and they will know that it is the intense need to list the coin on their exchanges.
Yes this project has all of the requirements already available which is required for listing on their exchanges. This coin will be readily listed to all of the exchanges. From the start after the end of ICO the investors of the coin will see continuous listing of the coin and each time the coin will be listed the price of the coin will increase to the peak.
BetaRing

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 11:37:53 PM

Yes this project has all of the requirements already available which is required for listing on their exchanges. This coin will be readily listed to all of the exchanges. From the start after the end of ICO the investors of the coin will see continuous listing of the coin and each time the coin will be listed the price of the coin will increase to the peak.
The holders of this coin will not wait for years to see the coin on exchanges. As on some other projects the investors often wait for months and for more than year to see the coin on exchanges. Some projects list their coin on exchanges but on smaller  and many bigger investors wait for longer time to see the coin on bigger exchanges. I am happy that this will not face any hurdle and we will see the coin on exchanges from the beginning of the project.
Dupreme

Activity: 48

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 11:40:24 PM

The holders of this coin will not wait for years to see the coin on exchanges. As on some other projects the investors often wait for months and for more than year to see the coin on exchanges. Some projects list their coin on exchanges but on smaller  and many bigger investors wait for longer time to see the coin on bigger exchanges. I am happy that this will not face any hurdle and we will see the coin on exchanges from the beginning of the project.
I also like those projects which have a running product as these coins are listed easily on exchanges. In the past I invested in some ICOs which have not listed their coins yet on bittrex, binance and other bigger exchanges. One of the project is still not on any exchange yet but only on etherdelta. From that I invest in ICO projects like unboxed network.
BetaRing

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 11:44:48 PM

I also like those projects which have a running product as these coins are listed easily on exchanges. In the past I invested in some ICOs which have not listed their coins yet on bittrex, binance and other bigger exchanges. One of the project is still not on any exchange yet but only on etherdelta. From that I invest in ICO projects like unboxed network.
It is bad to hear that your money is suspended in those projects. I hope that they will list the coin on exchanges. But it also need the support of you people who are the community of the coin. If you will promote the project more and will tell about it to more people and to increase the buyers of the coin then they will get listed on more exchanges seeing the demand of the coin.
Gryptog

Activity: 147

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 11:49:47 PM

It is bad to hear that your money is suspended in those projects. I hope that they will list the coin on exchanges. But it also need the support of you people who are the community of the coin. If you will promote the project more and will tell about it to more people and to increase the buyers of the coin then they will get listed on more exchanges seeing the demand of the coin.
You are right when a person invest in a project then it is important that he also support that project and tell to other people to come to adopt that coin or project. They have to work hard to increase the community of the project. I do it in all of the projects in which I invest my money. I then work like an ambassador of the project as I know that if I will support it and promote it then it will benefit me.
Zistmine

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 11:52:50 PM

You are right when a person invest in a project then it is important that he also support that project and tell to other people to come to adopt that coin or project. They have to work hard to increase the community of the project. I do it in all of the projects in which I invest my money. I then work like an ambassador of the project as I know that if I will support it and promote it then it will benefit me.
The support of the community of a project give it the strength and support to get space in other communities. Any coin which get listed is because of the support of the community. I am also supporting my projects. I am also the part of this project and I am also supporting this project the most and I know that if I will bring more investors then the value of the coin will increase more.
Hutalar

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 11:55:50 PM

I appreciate your strategy for the projects in which you invest and become the part of that project. The investors when promote the project then they not only promote that project which has other team members are founders and CEO but they promote their own coins as their coins act like the shares in that project. The more demand to the project lead the coin of them to increase in value. We need investors like that for this project who will support and promote after becoming the part of this project.
jnm

Activity: 68

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2018, 04:03:49 AM

They already have a proven track record in improving businesses marketing results. You can see several use cases and testimonies of how companies are using Unboxed Network. The great thing about Unboxed is it has a freemium business model. It means companies can create campaigns and only pay for the results. It is a win-win situation for everybody.

jnm

Activity: 68

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2018, 04:13:28 AM

Yep, they ran a campaign for Microsoft. Now, that's a giant tech company and not just an ordinary business. It's a big privilege to be trusted by Microsoft in any standard.

They are also doing business with other big and global companies like Philips, Nestle, Huawei, Bayers to name a few.

Unboxed is really the next big thing!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: