Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 10:59:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 【ANN】💥UNBOXED - Community-verified influencer marketing that's super scalable💥  (Read 2910 times)
Hamaber

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 10:12:17 AM

hi is unboxed a social media app or an advertising platform, does it offer only written advertisement or we can also post video ads as well. how much thus an influencer in your platform be compensated and will it be in tokens?
Along with reviews it will also give you a chance to make the images and even videos for the companies who will want to advertise their product and their business or services.
Zistmine

Activity: 234
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 10:17:55 AM

hi is unboxed a social media app or an advertising platform, does it offer only written advertisement or we can also post video ads as well. how much thus an influencer in your platform be compensated and will it be in tokens?
Along with reviews it will also give you a chance to make the images and even videos for the companies who will want to advertise their product and their business or services.
On their website you can see they are saying that unboxed will support all of the social media website where you can see that which options are there, so with that you can estimate that you can write, share images and even videos with your friends and followers.
Gryptog

Activity: 147

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 10:24:36 AM

It is said that the toke of this project will be used in the unboxed network which means that we will get paid in their token and you do not worry because this coin now got a best value as we saw the partner which are giving a huge value to the token.
Gimbo

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 10:31:22 AM

Ideals of project is very interesting to me. I think project will help many many people and everything will be easier.
The aim of the project is the same as the bounty campaigns but the difference at here is that the unboxed will give us more established platform to earn the bounty and we will get the income with a well established currency which will be available on all of the exchanges.
Zimco

Activity: 93

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 10:38:28 AM

Ideals of project is very interesting to me. I think project will help many many people and everything will be easier.
The aim of the project is the same as the bounty campaigns but the difference at here is that the unboxed will give us more established platform to earn the bounty and we will get the income with a well established currency which will be available on all of the exchanges.
Yes it means that everything will be more easier even than the bounty campaigns because the income to us will not be in doubtful coin but will be in an established coin which is NBOX and the system overall will also be systematic which will give more convenience.
Nago

Activity: 83

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 11:32:51 AM

Yes it means that everything will be more easier even than the bounty campaigns because the income to us will not be in doubtful coin but will be in an established coin which is NBOX and the system overall will also be systematic which will give more convenience.
They have also the system in the oracle which will manage the system and the companies will start their campaigns from there and will pay directly to the influencers and this will manage everything for the companies which will not need any bounty manager.
Jastetad

Activity: 214
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 11:42:58 AM

They have also the system in the oracle which will manage the system and the companies will start their campaigns from there and will pay directly to the influencers and this will manage everything for the companies which will not need any bounty manager.
This system will manage to save much of the money of the companies as they will not lose their money on those places where they will not get the benefit. Like on advertisement on banners on websites they do not get much traffic as 90% of the people ignore the ads banners.
Qatuca

Activity: 184

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 12:05:27 PM

This system will manage to save much of the money of the companies as they will not lose their money on those places where they will not get the benefit. Like on advertisement on banners on websites they do not get much traffic as 90% of the people ignore the ads banners.
Yes the companies were losing much of the money because of that type of advertisements. They were already in the problem because of that advertisement budget. They were paying for 100% traffic and they were getting 10% traffic.
Gargulan

Activity: 231
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 02:24:49 PM

Yes the developers are saying that 10% will be your profit if you bring someone to invest in this project. This is a bigger amount suppose if someone will invest 10 Eth in the project and will be in your referral list. Like that if you bring many more people to invest in the project then you will be millionaire with this referral program.
Yes that is a great amount for us who will work for the project to bring the referrals to the project to invest in the project. We have to invest that earning in the project and we will get a more higher amount of coins from the project and have to hold them for a longer time to get the real profit of the project.
I often find it very hard to collect people for the project in my referral link and to convince them to invest in any exchange. I do not know that in this case I will lucky or not. But I will try my best.
In this project everyone is lucky in collecting referrals and get the investors to the project and the investors are satisfied very easily from this project. I have tried with this project and I ma very successful and happy to start work for this project.
#
It is nice to hear that you are getting investors to your referral link, I hope I will also be lucky this time when I will start working for this project to get referrals.
Do not lose your heart from the beginning as if you will do like that from the start then you will not get success, If from the start you will think for the better results then the results will be more better than your expectations while if you will lose heart from the start then you will not be able to make the path for your success.
I am not losing heart but I told you about my past experience. But in this project I hope I will get the success. I will work hard to promote this project to all of the portions of the internet and will convince the investors to invest in this project. I hope I will get enough investors to this project via my referral link.

Investing in this area is not about your heart, it is about your head and how good you are doing your research. If you do bad research it's only about luck.
No it is not the luck or any thing else. It is the project and the aim of the project and the work of the team members for the project. If the project is well developed and it has a high potential in the future and the developers of the project are very active for the project then it will be easy to convince the investors to invest in the project.

You are wrong sir. If the potential isn't turned into something real the value will go down significantly. And luck plays a role for anyone who doesn't do good research.

Alphagog

Activity: 316
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 01:39:50 AM

Yes the developers are saying that 10% will be your profit if you bring someone to invest in this project. This is a bigger amount suppose if someone will invest 10 Eth in the project and will be in your referral list. Like that if you bring many more people to invest in the project then you will be millionaire with this referral program.
Yes that is a great amount for us who will work for the project to bring the referrals to the project to invest in the project. We have to invest that earning in the project and we will get a more higher amount of coins from the project and have to hold them for a longer time to get the real profit of the project.
I often find it very hard to collect people for the project in my referral link and to convince them to invest in any exchange. I do not know that in this case I will lucky or not. But I will try my best.
In this project everyone is lucky in collecting referrals and get the investors to the project and the investors are satisfied very easily from this project. I have tried with this project and I ma very successful and happy to start work for this project.
#
It is nice to hear that you are getting investors to your referral link, I hope I will also be lucky this time when I will start working for this project to get referrals.
Do not lose your heart from the beginning as if you will do like that from the start then you will not get success, If from the start you will think for the better results then the results will be more better than your expectations while if you will lose heart from the start then you will not be able to make the path for your success.
I am not losing heart but I told you about my past experience. But in this project I hope I will get the success. I will work hard to promote this project to all of the portions of the internet and will convince the investors to invest in this project. I hope I will get enough investors to this project via my referral link.

Investing in this area is not about your heart, it is about your head and how good you are doing your research. If you do bad research it's only about luck.
No it is not the luck or any thing else. It is the project and the aim of the project and the work of the team members for the project. If the project is well developed and it has a high potential in the future and the developers of the project are very active for the project then it will be easy to convince the investors to invest in the project.

You are wrong sir. If the potential isn't turned into something real the value will go down significantly. And luck plays a role for anyone who doesn't do good research.
If the project is well developed and the team members are very intelligent that they get success to bring the investors and they continue their work for the project to give it all the peaks of success then we can say that this project will get the success.
Westant

Activity: 355
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 01:46:23 AM

If the project is well developed and the team members are very intelligent that they get success to bring the investors and they continue their work for the project to give it all the peaks of success then we can say that this project will get the success.
Now this project is not on the stage that we will rely on the luck in our success but this project already got the success and they are now the partners with SOSV, which will bring a better future for all of us who will invest in this project.
Hamaber

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 01:51:50 AM

Now this project is not on the stage that we will rely on the luck in our success but this project already got the success and they are now the partners with SOSV, which will bring a better future for all of us who will invest in this project.
looking at this partnership I am also now very much satisfied with the success of this project I know that this project will get a huge community in the coming future and it will bring more profit for all of us and the value of the coin will increase to a highest value.
Zistmine

Activity: 234

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 02:00:17 AM

looking at this partnership I am also now very much satisfied with the success of this project I know that this project will get a huge community in the coming future and it will bring more profit for all of us and the value of the coin will increase to a highest value.
Actually we can call it as the success now it is no doubt that any one will lose their money in this project now people have to invest in this project blindly and have to wait for a few months that what happens to their investment. It is sure that they all will be millionaires with this investment.
Gryptog

Activity: 147

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 02:11:39 AM

Actually we can call it as the success now it is no doubt that any one will lose their money in this project now people have to invest in this project blindly and have to wait for a few months that what happens to their investment. It is sure that they all will be millionaires with this investment.
Yes the proof is the partnership with SOSV as I have saw in the future that when this company partner with any project then a success come to them. I have saw that this company play a vital role to complete the project with a success and many people join that project as they have trust on the company which is partnered with unboxed network.
Gimbo

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 02:22:03 AM

Yes the proof is the partnership with SOSV as I have saw in the future that when this company partner with any project then a success come to them. I have saw that this company play a vital role to complete the project with a success and many people join that project as they have trust on the company which is partnered with unboxed network.
It is announced in the update about the partnership that this partner will invest their money in this project which means that this company will put a bigger amount in the project. This will bring a bigger community of investors and the company itself will invest a bigger amount. This will make the ICO much faster.
Jastetad

Activity: 214
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 02:29:15 AM

It is announced in the update about the partnership that this partner will invest their money in this project which means that this company will put a bigger amount in the project. This will bring a bigger community of investors and the company itself will invest a bigger amount. This will make the ICO much faster.
If it will happen then we do not need any other as we already got the required investors and a required community for the project and we are the part of the best project and this project is then already on the way to the moon.
Qatuca

Activity: 184

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 07:16:51 AM

If it will happen then we do not need any other as we already got the required investors and a required community for the project and we are the part of the best project and this project is then already on the way to the moon.
And some other are also coming. There are many more partners which will come within sooner. They will also invest in the project they will also bring many people as the community and then the demand of the project will also increase much higher.
Bikker

Activity: 111

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 07:26:26 AM

And some other are also coming. There are many more partners which will come within sooner. They will also invest in the project they will also bring many people as the community and then the demand of the project will also increase much higher.
No we cannot say that we do not need further people to support our project and to invest in this project because when we will get more and more people then it will be a more and more success for the project. If from now we will get more and more investors then after the completion we will not need more high cost marketing.
Zimco

Activity: 93

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 07:42:57 AM

No we cannot say that we do not need further people to support our project and to invest in this project because when we will get more and more people then it will be a more and more success for the project. If from now we will get more and more investors then after the completion we will not need more high cost marketing.
I agree with your point. We have to welcome others to work for us and have to welcome more and more investors to make this community a more bigger community as if this community will be more bigger then we can see a more higher price in the exchanges. Then people will not dump this coin and they will wait for a longer time as they will know that the community is much higher and the coin will gain more value.
BetaRing

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 07:56:09 AM

That is right that if we will collect a more bigger community from now then after the completion we will not need to spend more money on marketing but they will be the supporters of the project. If they will have the coin and will be the part of the project then they will want to promote the project and will want to bring more people to use the platform to give a demand to the project in the market.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: