Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 10:53:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 【ANN】💥UNBOXED - Community-verified influencer marketing that's super scalable💥  (Read 2910 times)
zhongweitk

Activity: 69
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 01:23:16 PM

It is a high-tech projects, very challenging, I want to know whether you have enough technical talent to develop this, not only the concept, but also produce and test result, this will be a very big job

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bikker

Activity: 111

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 10:24:59 PM

It is a high-tech projects, very challenging, I want to know whether you have enough technical talent to develop this, not only the concept, but also produce and test result, this will be a very big job
Try to take a look at their whitepaper. They have much more for us that we expect. They are ready with their concept to prepare for us and their tools for us to provide the platform for word of mouth advertisement.
Hutalar

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 10:46:56 PM

The team of the project are very talented and they have enough technical talent to prepare the project that is why they are attaining all of the crypto events in order to accumulate a more nigger community and people join them because they know about their technical talent.
Bikker

Activity: 111

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 10:50:42 PM

The team of the project are very talented and they have enough technical talent to prepare the project that is why they are attaining all of the crypto events in order to accumulate a more nigger community and people join them because they know about their technical talent.
For the team members I agree with you. They are very talented and they know all the things which are required for the preparation of this project. They have already collected a very bigger community of bigger brands and influencers.
Gryptog

Activity: 147

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 10:54:34 PM

Yes they are ready for the MVP for the community to show their test result. They have prepared it and they are getting more attraction from the public because of that.
Nago

Activity: 83

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 10:57:34 PM

That is a plus point for us. For all of that benefits which discussed above we have to start promoting and supporting this project on our social media and along with that we have to use our referral link so that when investors will join then they will use our referral link and we will earn a 10% profit because of their investment in the project.
I will try my best to promote this project after getting more satisfaction but I know it is hard to get some referrals and people do not like to join others referral link as they often join a separate link when they are invited. They have a strange mentality.
But the unboxed network has imposed them to change their mentality as now this is the new era, the digital era and here we will have to follow the modern rules. Do you know how they changed their mentality? They are giving a 5% bonus to those who will join the site with anyone referral link so it is a bigger help to the promoters from the unboxed network.
Yeah, I remember. They have this feature for the promoters. Now you will not be tired to invite others but they will feel happy if you will send your referral link to them to invest in the project. As they will also get the bonus by joining your link.
It is right. This feature is really from a very brilliant person and the community and that is the unboxed. I am very happy with this because with this type of referral program people will ask us to provide them our referral link and they will join through our referral link to invest in this project.
Jastetad

Activity: 214
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 11:01:30 PM

That is a plus point for us. For all of that benefits which discussed above we have to start promoting and supporting this project on our social media and along with that we have to use our referral link so that when investors will join then they will use our referral link and we will earn a 10% profit because of their investment in the project.
I will try my best to promote this project after getting more satisfaction but I know it is hard to get some referrals and people do not like to join others referral link as they often join a separate link when they are invited. They have a strange mentality.
First of all try to make a community of people in which you want to spread any news and give them all the guidance which they will require and give them a positive guidance then they will know that you are a positive person and you guide them for their benefit after that what you will give them your referral link then they will not ignore.
Westant

Activity: 355
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 11:05:33 PM

First of all try to make a community of people in which you want to spread any news and give them all the guidance which they will require and give them a positive guidance then they will know that you are a positive person and you guide them for their benefit after that what you will give them your referral link then they will not ignore.
Yes it is important to show your trust to the public and then you can do the business. If you follow that rules then you will promote this project very easily on your group. They all will join unboxed community via your referral link and you will get a lot of money from unboxed network.
Zistmine

Activity: 234

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 11:10:23 PM

Yes it is important to show your trust to the public and then you can do the business. If you follow that rules then you will promote this project very easily on your group. They all will join unboxed community via your referral link and you will get a lot of money from unboxed network.
It is the actual way to get many more investors to your referral link. Some people just start to share the lik in different facebook groups and then they complain that no one come to join. They just throw something in strangers and people ran away from that. It is important to make to interaction before you invite them to unboxed and when they become your friends they invite them to join unboxed network ICO.
Gimbo

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 11:14:12 PM

It is the actual way to get many more investors to your referral link. Some people just start to share the lik in different facebook groups and then they complain that no one come to join. They just throw something in strangers and people ran away from that. It is important to make to interaction before you invite them to unboxed and when they become your friends they invite them to join unboxed network ICO.
After doing that they will get a permanent job too if they will start to work as influencers and they will then love you because of this suggestion. The value of the coin will also rise much higher in the long term. And the early investors will get the profit immediately after the end of ICO because they will get a good bonus from the ICO if they will invest in the early period.
WhiteICO

Activity: 48

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 11:18:52 PM

After doing that they will get a permanent job too if they will start to work as influencers and they will then love you because of this suggestion. The value of the coin will also rise much higher in the long term. And the early investors will get the profit immediately after the end of ICO because they will get a good bonus from the ICO if they will invest in the early period.
How much can we get the profit if we will invest in the early stage of the ICO. Will we see that stage or it is already completed which was in the previous month?
Qatuca

Activity: 184

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 11:22:01 PM

How much can we get the profit if we will invest in the early stage of the ICO. Will we see that stage or it is already completed which was in the previous month?
The previous month was a very good time for the investors to get the bigger profit from the project which claimed to give 55% bonus to the investors. But there is still time for you in the coming month. In the month of October you will get 45% bonus on all of your investment. So you are still in the benefit.
WhiteICO

Activity: 48

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 11:27:14 PM

The previous month was a very good time for the investors to get the bigger profit from the project which claimed to give 55% bonus to the investors. But there is still time for you in the coming month. In the month of October you will get 45% bonus on all of your investment. So you are still in the benefit.
Thanks for that information. I am willing to invest in this project in that stage. But can you tell me the exact date of the sale which will be started in the month of October and will give that discount?
Qatuca

Activity: 184

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 11:30:51 PM

Thanks for that information. I am willing to invest in this project in that stage. But can you tell me the exact date of the sale which will be started in the month of October and will give that discount?
They will announce the exact date for the pre sale and for the ICO, They have announced that these two rounds will be in the month of October and November, So it means that it will start early in these months. You have to stay tuned about the news of the project so that you can be aware at time.
BetaRing

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 11:35:34 PM

But if these early investors will keep their coins for a longer time then they will get a much more higher profit with their reserves of Unboxed network tokens. I am sure that till the end of this year the price of each token will reach to $1.
Zimco

Activity: 93

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 11:40:37 PM

But if these early investors will keep their coins for a longer time then they will get a much more higher profit with their reserves of Unboxed network tokens. I am sure that till the end of this year the price of each token will reach to $1.
The use of this coin will be much bigger seeing the infrastructure of the project. So we will not be wrong if we will say that the price of its token will not reach to $1 but it will reach more higher than that value. I am sure that the value of the coin will be more than $5 in the end of this year or maybe much higher than our expectations.
Mishgan27

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 11:47:39 PM

You say "decentralized freemium" what does that mean? I am Russian, and for the first time I see the word "freemium". And the project looks very interesting and relevant.  you have a lot of brands, which is very good.

✘  EXCOLONY   |▌  YOUR PLEASURE IS OUR INNOVATION
|███   White Paper  [  JOIN our ICO  ]  ANN Thread   ███|
Twitter  |  Facebook  |  Telegram  |  Medium  |  Github  |  Reddit
minhdang2212

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 09:03:21 AM

With blockchain and AI, Unboxed replace this small pool of influencers with millions of everyday social media users. Unboxers and enable anyone to get paid to post on social media.
Hullo

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 10:00:15 AM

Influencer marketing has potential and lot of work is being done in this field by various projects. It is future and new kind of space to earn money and promote your products using your influence in your community smaller or bigger. This is first time I found out about this project so will increae my awareness level about it by reading more.
Alphagog

Activity: 316

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 08:59:07 PM

You say "decentralized freemium" what does that mean? I am Russian, and for the first time I see the word "freemium". And the project looks very interesting and relevant.  you have a lot of brands, which is very good.
Can you tell me where this word is mentioned? I have not saw that word here, I hope you will get the answer if you will find it on google.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: