Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:51:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 【ANN】💥UNBOXED - Community-verified influencer marketing that's super scalable💥  (Read 2910 times)
Jastetad

Activity: 214
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 10:03:25 PM

It is officially the 24 hour Pre-sale. This is your last chance to grab and take advantage of the 55% bonus!

Official Pre-sale is tomorrow August 1st  Wink
Will there be that two sessions for the complete ICO?

There is the Pre-sale from August 1st - August 31st. And there's the main ICO from September 1st to September 30th.
How much discount will they offer in the coming pre sale of the project. I mean in the period of 1st August to 31st August, will there be any more discount for the investors?
Yes they will give the discount even in that period. I think they will give 45% discount in that period which will continue till the end of pre sale period of the crowdfunding.
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Alphagog

Activity: 316
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 10:10:17 PM

There is still 2 hours remaining in 55% bonus. If you are willing to invest then do not waste your time and grab the opportunity. AFter that the discount will be reduced to 45%.
BetaRing

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 10:15:54 PM

There is still 2 hours remaining in 55% bonus. If you are willing to invest then do not waste your time and grab the opportunity. AFter that the discount will be reduced to 45%.
Everyone want to invest in this project. I am doing promotion for this project and I am seeing that when I recommend this project to any person then they readily join the project and invest according to their budget. It needs promotion from our side.
jnm

Activity: 68

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2018, 10:18:54 PM

It is officially the 24 hour Pre-sale. This is your last chance to grab and take advantage of the 55% bonus!

Official Pre-sale is tomorrow August 1st  Wink
Will there be that two sessions for the complete ICO?

There is the Pre-sale from August 1st - August 31st. And there's the main ICO from September 1st to September 30th.
How much discount will they offer in the coming pre sale of the project. I mean in the period of 1st August to 31st August, will there be any more discount for the investors?

The bonus runs from 55% - 45%. Decreasing with each token sold.
Lagermood

Activity: 44

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 10:20:09 PM

Everyone want to invest in this project. I am doing promotion for this project and I am seeing that when I recommend this project to any person then they readily join the project and invest according to their budget. It needs promotion from our side.
I am amazed to see that this project has such a great community that they are promoting the project from their own side. It shows that the community of the project is very stronger and the coin after the end of ICO will continue to rise to more higher value.
BetaRing

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 10:23:26 PM

I am amazed to see that this project has such a great community that they are promoting the project from their own side. It shows that the community of the project is very stronger and the coin after the end of ICO will continue to rise to more higher value.
Just like the team member of the project the community of the project is also very intelligent. They also care much about the project. We know that our work for promotion and marketing will give value to the coin of this project a part of which we own. So if the value of this coin will increase then the invested amount of us will also get rise in the value in the market.
Lagermood

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 10:27:22 PM

Just like the team member of the project the community of the project is also very intelligent. They also care much about the project. We know that our work for promotion and marketing will give value to the coin of this project a part of which we own. So if the value of this coin will increase then the invested amount of us will also get rise in the value in the market.
You are right.

Is this a coin of its own blockchain or it is an ERC Token based on ethereum blockchain?
BetaRing

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 10:32:07 PM

You are right.

Is this a coin of its own blockchain or it is an ERC Token based on ethereum blockchain?
It is an ERC20 token. means that it is based on ethereum platform.
Lagermood

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 10:37:44 PM

You are right.

That is great. I like that platform more. Can I get the link to their smart contract?
jnm

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2018, 10:39:25 PM

You are right.

That is great. I like that platform more. Can I get the link to their smart contract?

They will deploy their smart contract soon.
Alphagog

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 10:40:42 PM

You are right.

According to the plans described in their whitepaper they will deploy their smrt contract sooner. before the end of ICO. Currently you can get the coins details and amount in the website in which you login and after they deploy the link it will be forwarded to the dashboards as mentioned in your dashboards and after the end of ICO you will be able to withdraw your coins to your eth address.
jnm

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2018, 10:42:53 PM

OMG, the admins are saying they have major announcements coming up. What do you think could it be?
Hutalar

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 10:48:23 PM

OMG, the admins are saying they have major announcements coming up. What do you think could it be?
I guess it will be the partnership with any company? But do not know that which company will be it? and do not know that how will be their cooperation with the project as I am weak in that case.
Nago

Activity: 83

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 10:50:50 PM

This is the ICO time and I think some bigger investors are coming to invest in this project. Whenever a bigger investor come to invest their money in any project then it make the future of the project much flourish
Westant

Activity: 355

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 10:54:19 PM

This is the ICO time and I think some bigger investors are coming to invest in this project. Whenever a bigger investor come to invest their money in any project then it make the future of the project much flourish
A company or a bigger investor both are the same. I want to say that any company is coming to join the unboxed project and they will invest some bigger amount in it. They will really benefit the future of the project as they do not sell their coins immediately but they keep locked their coins for years which decrease the supply in the market and this act make the value of the coin rise much faster with time.
Alphagog

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 10:57:34 PM

A company or a bigger investor both are the same. I want to say that any company is coming to join the unboxed project and they will invest some bigger amount in it. They will really benefit the future of the project as they do not sell their coins immediately but they keep locked their coins for years which decrease the supply in the market and this act make the value of the coin rise much faster with time.

I favor the hutalar

I guess it will be the partnership with any company
This will bring a great time for the project. If the team are saying some great announcement then it may be a bigger one.
Hamaber

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 11:01:04 PM

I guess it will be the partnership with any company? But do not know that which company will be it? and do not know that how will be their cooperation with the project as I am weak in that case.
It is not important that great news will be them. It is also possible that the admins are providing something great to us. Maybe they will bring some contests or some bigger quiz for the community. It can be anything but no one know exactly. I think it will be a surprise from the admins.
pimbie

Activity: 69

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 11:06:57 PM

I have some influencer points on my account. The admins are saying they are changeable to the NBOX coins but I not found any way and any button to convert them to the coins.
Hutalar

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 11:08:25 PM

It is not important that great news will be them. It is also possible that the admins are providing something great to us. Maybe they will bring some contests or some bigger quiz for the community. It can be anything but no one know exactly. I think it will be a surprise from the admins.
Yes you are right. It may not be these two things. It may be something else but it is sure that it is for our future success as the admins are very happy with that announcements.
Zistmine

Activity: 234

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 11:10:14 PM

I have some influencer points on my account. The admins are saying they are changeable to the NBOX coins but I not found any way and any button to convert them to the coins.
It do not need any action from your side to convert these points to the coins. These points will be converted to NBOX coins automatically after the end of ICO as stated many time in different places by the admins of the project.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: