Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 01:11:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 【ANN】💥UNBOXED - Community-verified influencer marketing that's super scalable💥  (Read 2910 times)
HungHipp

Activity: 109
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 04:14:43 PM

It is nice to hear that they are preparing the project to that process from now. It will save much of their time after the end of ICO. The investors will not wait for longer to start the trade of the coin on exchanges. Now we can believe that it will be added to the exchanges much faster than any other project.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jnm

Activity: 68

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2018, 11:48:56 PM

It is nice to hear that they are preparing the project to that process from now. It will save much of their time after the end of ICO. The investors will not wait for longer to start the trade of the coin on exchanges. Now we can believe that it will be added to the exchanges much faster than any other project.

They are always on the lookout for great partnerships and innovation to the influencer marketing industry which is great because this tells you just how committed they are to make this project a success.

It's no doubt Unboxed Network will become the world leader of word-of-mouth marketing!

kable78

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 09:12:51 AM

offers an ideal medicine for companies that are afraid to spend time and money on influential marketing companies that rely on time-consuming processes.
chon83
Copper Member

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 11:45:13 AM

The core team and advisors look to be strong in the industry and have an understanding in the advertising and marketing sector.
littlemark

Activity: 40

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 03:12:29 PM

Over 40,000 lines of code, 100s of iterations, and product pivots throughout the year have enabled company to today deliver large scale word-of-mouth campaigns that involve millions of everyday social media users.
Salesin

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 03:27:16 PM

One great advantage is that Unboxed has several global brands that will provide a great head start in growing their brand.
Hamaber

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 10:41:41 PM

It was believed from the start that this is a very high potential project and it was believed from the start that this coin will be listed to exchanges much faster than any other project listing. All the attraction in it is because of their partners which are the biggest brands of the world. While now with further partnerships in different places will add the project more favor from the companies of all over the world. It will boost the ICO process and will increase the community and the demand of the coin much higher than before.
BetaRing

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 11:12:56 PM

They are always on the lookout for great partnerships and innovation to the influencer marketing industry which is great because this tells you just how committed they are to make this project a success.

It's no doubt Unboxed Network will become the world leader of word-of-mouth marketing!

It is already the leader in this market for that advertising as they have more partners which are the most favored brands and it has most of the bigger community than any other advertising platform.
Roocky

Activity: 46

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 11:24:12 PM

offers an ideal medicine for companies that are afraid to spend time and money on influential marketing companies that rely on time-consuming processes.
They are actually the masters of that field. And they know everything related to that and they know how to give the publicity to any company. They know the targets of each product and they is why companies like to have that project for their advertising.
Dupreme

Activity: 48

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 11:26:12 PM

They are actually the masters of that field. And they know everything related to that and they know how to give the publicity to any company. They know the targets of each product and they is why companies like to have that project for their advertising.
seeing all the planning for the project and seeing the tools they providing for the success of companies I will also say that yes they are the masters. They will bring a new change for the future of different companies. They will bring a new style of success for the companies.
Nago

Activity: 83

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 11:44:35 PM

Unboxed platform is specialized with some better tools which will make the platform more bigger and that growth will make the platform a best place to start the campaign for word of mouth advertising. This will make any word viral which will ask the help of unboxed network.
Lagermood

Activity: 44

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 11:53:16 PM

In the past few days I read about the project and discussed with some friends. According to my views this is the best project for me to invest some amount of my money. I know in the future the demand of this network will rise more which will rise the use of the coin and the use of the coin causes the rise of the value of the coin.
Westant

Activity: 355
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 11:54:59 PM

In the past few days I read about the project and discussed with some friends. According to my views this is the best project for me to invest some amount of my money. I know in the future the demand of this network will rise more which will rise the use of the coin and the use of the coin causes the rise of the value of the coin.
This project is benefit from all aspects and for all of the users of this network. It will give benefit even to those who will work as influencers. But the investors of the coin will get the profit without any hard work. They will only put their money in the project and they will get the profit with the passage of time.
BetaRing

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 10:50:48 PM

This project is benefit from all aspects and for all of the users of this network. It will give benefit even to those who will work as influencers. But the investors of the coin will get the profit without any hard work. They will only put their money in the project and they will get the profit with the passage of time.
Yes at one side it will give benefit to the companies, at the ICO side it will give benefit to the investors as the value in the future will give them a good profit and the influencers will also earn money from unboxed network when they will work for it.
Dupreme

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 11:05:59 PM

Unboxed platform is specialized with some better tools which will make the platform more bigger and that growth will make the platform a best place to start the campaign for word of mouth advertising. This will make any word viral which will ask the help of unboxed network.
I also believe that it will be the leading tool for the companies and they all will stick to unboxed network for their advertisement. I am sure that in the future the demand of this coin will rise much higher because of the crowd on the network that is why I am willing to invest in this project and will get a super profit from my investment in this project.
Lagermood

Activity: 44

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 11:15:44 PM

Yes at one side it will give benefit to the companies, at the ICO side it will give benefit to the investors as the value in the future will give them a good profit and the influencers will also earn money from unboxed network when they will work for it.
Can I know when will they again start their ICO? I am very much impatient for the project and I want to invest in this project. I hope that they will start the project sooner with live product.
Zimco

Activity: 93

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 11:20:52 PM

Can I know when will they again start their ICO? I am very much impatient for the project and I want to invest in this project. I hope that they will start the project sooner with live product.
That is great to see that many new investors are getting interest in this project. I am sure that with this the project will increase its community. The future of this project is really the best one and the investors will also get the profit if they will take interest from now.
Bikker

Activity: 111

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 11:32:59 PM

You will not wait for longer. The pre sale and the main ICO will be started in the month of October and November. Till that time you collect some referrals to your referral link so that when they will invest then you will earn some profit from their investment.
WhiteICO

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 04:21:05 AM

How much is the potential in this project. Can we think that it will survive in the future? What determine that this project will make my profit live and will not make my investment to dump?
Bikker

Activity: 111

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 04:23:15 AM

How much is the potential in this project. Can we think that it will survive in the future? What determine that this project will make my profit live and will not make my investment to dump?
The potential of this project is very high in the future. This is a project from very trusted and very intelligent developers. Keep in mind that whenever the developers are hard working then no matter what the project is it will survive and it will get the success at a faster speed and this project do not lack this feature.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: