Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 11:34:08 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Future of Bitcoin in India  (Read 1952 times)
Nisharawal

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

I am no stable coin. to the mooonn.. and back

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 09:46:11 AM

What do you people think about the future of bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies in India under the current government policies? Shocked

I really think that bitcoin is going to be one of the big cryptocurrency trading and also used for mining purposes in India in coming months and years. Indian country are really a big fan of blockchain technology and they are currently taking steps to create a good environment for cryptocurrency traders and other investors by making some strict rules and regulations by which they can easily take part in Crypto investments. They are planning to introduce new Crypto coin called Lakshmi Coin soon you just need to give them some time.

▰▰▰▰ BLACK ▰▰▰▰
 ▰▰▰▰ Insurance Company on Blockchain   ▰▰▰▰
WHITEPAPER   JOIN TELEGRAM   ◄ Ann Thread ►
2408AAY

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 04:28:33 PM

I think bitcoin is going to be one of the huge cryptocurrency that will be used in trading and mining purposes in India. India will be rich out of that.
arlinxoha

Activity: 402
Merit: 101

Arianee:Smart-link Connecting Owners,Assets,Brands

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 04:40:24 PM

In india government has some strict rules about bitcoin. Though it's not banned but you can use it in limited amount. But in future we think India government will accept it fully.

.arianee ╢╟ Smart-link Connecting Owners, Assets And Brands
WhitePaper ◨ ◭ Ann Thread
Discord ►◄ Telegram ►◄ Reddit ►◄ Twitter ►◄ Instagram ►◄ Medium ►◄ Linkedin
inanilujimi

Activity: 1862
Merit: 259

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 04:45:21 PM

initially there were many who oppose the entry of the internet in the world, but see the impact that occurs when the internet entered into a nation and now already in use by the whole world.
which I know of many benefits that occur when the internet enters the world and facilitates our lives.
so i think ready or not ready government of india country should be able to accept technological development according to its era.
Wahyud11

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 07:15:12 PM

India will explore the potential of 'blockchain', the technology underlying bitcoin and its competitors' digital currencies.
K.Tumpa

Activity: 700

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2018, 07:25:24 PM

Bitcoin is  best crypto currency from world. It's beautifully business.Many people used bitcoin.Day by day it's price increased. Day by day it's use increase. India government is legal from bitcoin.So indian people use this coin.It's Good income source. The indian economic forum very hight for bitcoin earning.Indian future of bitcoin very largely. So I there for Indian bitcoin future is very good & Best economical income.
Cloak1

Activity: 623
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 11:26:24 PM

The future of blockchain based cryptocurrencies in India is bright I guess. In India, there are no regulations around cryptocurrencies yet. It is also less likely that the country will bring its own cryptocurrency. With regards to the Blockchain, India can’t be overlooked. It is an incredible nation with more than a billion people who recently experienced demonetisation. That is the time that numerous Indians started capitalizing their cash in Bitcoin and proceed to owe them now. Then they state and call bitcoins as the “next big thing since the internet and computing ". Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies may not be much of a threat to fiat currencies today in India.
andyward

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 08:30:59 PM

I believe that India is tech savvy country. And there are ao many tech celebs. So considering the overall situation they might approve crypto after implementing proper regulations and rules.
Jin xiou

Activity: 131

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 08:37:51 PM

The efforts of the Indian bitcoin-exchanges on market self-regulation allowed the Indian government to reconsider its attitude to the digital currency sector, despite criticism of several politicians who lack knowledge in this area.
Jackolantern

Activity: 321

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 08:39:55 PM

India announced that the Indian government committee had decided in favor of regulating the market of bitcoins and is currently setting up a task force to develop various regulatory concepts in order to fully legalize the digital currency in the short term.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
jasonkirbi

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 09:33:35 PM

From my perception, if bitcoin is implemented in India then it would be a very important factor for bitcoin development in South Asia. If bitcoin is legalised in India then many more countries of South Asia along with India will take part in the action. They may not have embraced the power of cryptocurrency yet, but eventually they will & it can be beneficial for the economic development of the country.
somebadger

Activity: 170

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 06:33:22 AM

India does not give anything to bitcoin to be honest, i do not even understand why there are people spreading FUD about this, because this is not even important..
walemil

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 06:44:54 AM

While the cryptocurrency prohibition law in India is still being enforced, it is advisable that people should keep their bitcoin safe in their wallets. Cryptocurrency adoption is growing fast from country to country and I am sure India will be one of the countries that will adopt cryptocurrency.
BorisVirla

Activity: 101

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 07:11:52 AM

India is a developing country.  They have already lifted the ban on the use of crypto-currency, which means that they see potential in it.
loragean03

Activity: 403

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 07:16:57 AM

there has a future of bitcoin in india, because more countries in south east asia are already adopted bitcoin, if this india try to adopt bitcoin to be use in the future, many countries will follow, we all know india is very strict on their own country wealth, so theres a huge impact if this india get involve in bitcoin.
NaomiNagata

Activity: 14

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 08:01:50 AM

I have found a unique and very accurate system of forecasts at the cost of cryptocurrency. Cryptics - a blockchain-based cryptocurrency exchange rate aggregator fully reliant on neural networks and AI for building market predictions based on real-time data. So, now it becomes possible to trade with the help of artificial intelligence. That platform was developed by a strong team - main participants are PhD in mathematics and computer science, as well as former employees of Intel, Alcatel, Nokia, NEC, and SAP. That allows Cryptics to make trustworthy predictions with 70% accuracy.
gesdan

Activity: 616

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 08:06:58 AM

is India government already make a policy about bitcoin? what is the policy about it? I think if there are put a tax for the bitcoin owner and bitcoin investor I think its okay, but if the policy is about banned bitcoin from India I think it will be worst and I think the bitcoin user and bitcoin investor will panic to sell their bitcoin before the government banned it

victoryana

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 08:36:28 AM

Infrastructure conditions for Bitcoin in India are very good, operated by reputable trading platforms such as Zebpay, Coinsecure and Unocoin. These three venture capitalists provide the best infrastructure so that local investors can trade Bitcoin easily.
kaimenh

Activity: 4

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 10:54:10 AM

I think the future of cryptocurrency in India is bright. India is a computer developed country. Although the talent of their country is in the United States. I think not just India. All countries accept cryptocurrencies. Especially strong countries.
xali

Activity: 163

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 11:07:40 AM

India does not have an important weight on the entire crypto market, so i think that here is no need to be worried about this too much, just relax and be careful, because it all can change

someone else had been posting on my account for over a year; Every post from January 10 2017 to June 18 2018 is NOT ME
Whoever this person was that got access to my account, felt the need to shill something called "bidium" in my signature
very surreal. is this normal? the internet is full of crooks... watch out
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: