Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 01:29:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Future of Bitcoin in India  (Read 1947 times)
maman09

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 06:20:29 AM

What do you people think about the future of bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies in India under the current government policies? Shocked

there are some new rumors about trading cryptocurrencies and bitcoin in the country of India, trade is permitted by regulations from the local government. but I was not sure about the news and did not try to find the truth. and if that is true, India is still likely to create a cryptocurrencies market
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
alexgreen8012

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 06:41:35 AM

Yes, bitcoin has a future in India and that is too bright. Right now crypto is in middle of a ban and regulation in India. But soon this will change and we will see more & more people getting attracted to bitcoin.
jakedeez

Activity: 512

ICO is evil

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 08:55:34 AM

What do you people think about the future of bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies in India under the current government policies? Shocked
I'm hoping that India will provide and cancel the ban that they are putting on the cryptocurrency, so they will just see the example of other countries like Thailand and Philippines which are greatly performing with their example.
tamradhwaj

Activity: 336
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 04:55:10 PM

most of us trade in various classes in the stock market. so is this any different ? so that authorities of india are likely against a sweeping cryptocurrency ban and treat them as community.  if the indian government does this, then there will be big news  for crypto community.
killerfrost

Activity: 1974
Merit: 254

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2018, 11:57:14 PM

The Indian government is slowly adopting bitcoin. Indian banks are paying for bitcoin. In the future, bitcoin will thrive here.

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
circlesseeker

Activity: 176

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 11:50:01 PM

I do not think Bitcoin will have a future in India. Although India is a big country, the Indian government is conservative and has no broad vision. Even if Bitcoin is accepted in India, I think the Indian government will strictly manage Bitcoin.

Yes, Indian government is really conservative but they will have to accept it soon or later. That's is inevitable.
i think after some government ban bitcoin they never accept it again, it will be blunder for them. maybe not accept but allow users to use it with some regulation. and be neutral for bitcoin.

Why is that? I think they will have to accept it again. It seems to me like banning the printing press at the 18th century...
orarider

Activity: 575

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 11:59:40 PM

The cryptocurrency market is experiencing a lot of volatility, especially in India.
Regulatory tightening and policy ambiguity have shaken investors' exchanges over the past few months, although industry experts say the period is only temporary.
Abigail Asi

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 09:35:57 AM

The future of bitcoin in India will be great though the government of India has been slow somehow. Certainly,  cryptocurrency will have to be accepted in India for business transaction.
Kunal666456

Activity: 104

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 09:46:12 AM

Because I am an Indian, I can tell that the future of Bitcoin is very bright in India, just need a little bit of wait.
derekeaton

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 10:04:25 AM

In principle, the fact that bitcoin will be regulated by the government of India is not so bad. The coin will be legalized and there will be no problems with its application.
GeorgiyBilyk

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 10:24:19 AM

India is entering a new level! In September, a session on state regulation and legalization of the Crypto-currency should take place! A lot of interesting projects appear in India, as well they have a lot of programmers who develop in crypto networks! I think that India will be among the top 5 countries to promote the crypto market around the world!

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
marcosfx

Activity: 303
Merit: 100

The Future Of Work

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 04:05:08 PM

Somehow I think that India will reverse the crypto currency ban that they have put on, just like Facebook have done that before. Because people ultimately will understand the advantages of cryptocurrency.

▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬ The Future of Work. Decentralized. ▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬
WhitepaperANN THREADTELEGRAMFACEBOOKTWITTERYOUTUBE
ubiheal200

Activity: 39

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 04:24:18 AM

Now a lot of projects from India with a very good product and with a good team! India understands that the cryptography industry is the future! Bitcoin always has its own way of doing it by following the laws and how it works
Getcoinsite

Activity: 714
Merit: 260

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 04:30:01 AM

I believe that as i speak now,bitcoin is stable in India already as the RBI has become neutral against crypto currency,and the indian government is not implementing any negative policies towards this community so i guess you have nothing to worry anymore and besides you can focus in trading or holding as your government stands neutral also,
finlandais

Activity: 397

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 05:09:38 AM

Still it is a suspense but we can say that indian givernment is neutral regarding BTC.If they are not legallising it ,they are not even banning it.There is nothing to worry at all.In coming days it is hoped that BTC will be legal in India.Indian governement will surely take an important step in future because they know that BTC is having many advantages which will give many benefits to the economy to the country.

◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕    ██  Twitter  ██      ██  Telegram  ██  ◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕
█████ BRIDGING MARKETS █████
AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM
Abigail Asi

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 05:33:08 PM

The future of bitcoin is very bright in India though the government hasn't accepted bitcoin yet. It's just a matter of time. Bitcoin will reign in India.
vagsun

Activity: 334

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 06:53:22 PM

According to me, the future of btc will be dull in India. As per the speech of Indian Finance Minister, the use of bitcoin is not acceptable in Indian markets. So such a decision by government will definitely lead to the downfall of the currency. In India, till today , no company is accepting bitcoin and moreover there is not even a single bitcoin atm in India. So the future of btc in india is monotonous.

◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕    ██  Twitter  ██      ██  Telegram  ██  ◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕
█████ BRIDGING MARKETS █████
AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM
Elerntta

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 06:28:33 PM

As far as I know India has banned cryptocurrencies or is on its way to doing so. But I think it's a very hasty decision. Bitcoin can significantly improve the economic picture of this country like any other. Therefore, it is impossible to prohibit this currency, but rather to support it.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
zwiggel

Activity: 672

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 11:59:50 PM

This is a big question mark. Many investors are interested in bitcoin in India. The Indian government is considering a bitcoin operation. Hope we will have fun.
MTNAX

Activity: 283

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 12:31:56 AM

I think the future of bitcoin in India will be bright even though the government still prohibits it but in my opinion bitcoin will be accepted there. People in India must be more patient to wait for the next bitcoin development, but I'm sure if they process their bitcoin seriously they will be able to improve their economy in India.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: