Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 04:34:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: buy now altcoins ?  (Read 4437 times)
Godef

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 09:08:26 PM

is this the right moment for pick altcoins with BTC or what do you think will be the lowest price in this summer ? wait more =?
It is difficult for you to advise something specific, it all depends on your strategy. Whether it is long-term or short-term depends on the action plan. Study the market and think over the strategy.
electron-coin

Activity: 521

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 09:28:23 PM

If you did not buy on June 4, then you're done well Grin Today, the prices for buying are very encouraging Grin. In general, the market is now depressed. In winter and spring, I believed that prices would start to rise in June, but I was wrong. There is a hope that after we drop to $5000-6000 for btc, growth will begin. I think that this mark will be the next bottom. There will be an opportunity to purchase. Already, for many positions, nice prices, but I think that they will be even lower.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     BRIDGEX NETWORK  │ LEND · BORROW · CONVERT · SEND    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Facebook       LinkedIn          ▄▄▄▄
samycoin

Activity: 812

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 09:56:38 PM

is this the right moment for pick altcoins with BTC or what do you think will be the lowest price in this summer ? wait more =?
Yes it's a right time to buy altcoin with btc because all is dropping so we have opportunity to buy in a cheap price. Market is so volatile now so many people grab the opportunity to have many coins as long they buy it in a low price.

[   N O M I N E X   ]        EXCHANGE       ◥        telegram      facebook      twitter
(❪   WIN 1000 USDT   ❫)         in         T R A D E R S   C O M P E T I T I O N
███ Create account ███ [ REF. CAMP. ] Nominex Binary Affiliate Program
bitchubitchu

Activity: 175
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 10:25:20 PM

If only I have my money I will buy now altcoins,I believe that it is the right time now because of the low price in the market.Do nit missed the opportunity to get good coins and hold them and sell them in the future when price is already up.
ChaChaiTL

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 02:19:46 AM

If you choose to buy your altcoin in 2018, then I would choose Cardano (ADA) - the improvement of Ethereum.
Cardano is a digital currency, in addition it is a fat source and
Tron (Trx) - Digital content distribution economy
TRON is a distributed protocol based on Blockchain.
yavorskiy616

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 04:00:35 PM

I will buy now tokens in which I participated in the bounty in which the ICO was successful. And now the token is cheaper than the ICO price. For example, I will buy CashBetCoin [CBC].
kristensoto

Activity: 490

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 04:15:20 PM

Current prices of all altcoin have fallen very deep. This is a great time to invest in Altcoin. I think we should buy altocin in the top 100 coinmarketcap. We should buy altcoin with good growth potential. Now I will buy Ethereum because I think Ethereum prices have bottomed out. I believe in the next few months Ethereum prices will increase, because this is a very promising altcoin. By the end of this year, the price of Ethereum will reach over $ 2,500. So now, when Ethereum costs just $ 466, we should buy and hold long if we want to make a profit in the future.

DeadCoin

Activity: 1246
Merit: 261

★ Investor | Trader | Promoter

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 05:32:14 PM

Currently all the altcoins and even bitcoin prices are very low. The price of bitcoin can affect other altcoins also. So now the market is not good for all coins. So we have to wait with patience till the market recover. So use this chance to buy more altcoins and hold the coins for future. Surely the market will recover soon at that time you cannot able to buy altcoins. So invest now and hold the cojns.
bitsmola

Activity: 168

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2018, 06:18:24 PM

I thing now we go down and down. Now is the best time for buying token big blue whales. They don't like buy tokens when bitcoin is 20k$. They like when is about 4000-5000.
I think now is the best way to go to ICO. Now begin a new intresting project Winstars and they have a beta gambings platform https://playwinstars.com/. And they have some interesting things - 60% profit to playing on the jackpot, 10% on dividends of hodlers. They want to start to exchange in some weeks after finish ICO.

Warch their presentation:
-->> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Ok342zuWS0 eng
Web site
-->> https://winstars.io/ru/?ref=evnxbQX3
What are think about it?
untugede

Activity: 518

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 06:28:30 PM

if I think at this time the price of bitcoin and altcoin others can be said to be cheap, and down very far from the highest price level, so to buy and invest I think this is the right time, although suppose there is a decrease again can not be very deep anymore, so immediately buy to invest in a long time before everything will rise even higher.

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                 
| SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE
⟩                                                                                                                                                       
                                                    ⟩⟩ Telegram ⟩⟩ Twitter ⟩⟩ Medium ⟩⟩ Github ⟩⟩ Instagram ⟩⟩ LinkedIn ⟩⟩ YouTube ⟩⟩ Facebook
solarion

Activity: 966
Merit: 513

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 06:34:08 PM

it seems that the current decline is not only in altcoin but also in bitcoin. so thus this is a good time to start buying then holding. try to pick a coin with good trading volume.

Dude some crypto currencies exchange has been got hack. So you will be find all the coins goes to cheap for sure mate. If you want to invest on cryptos and buy the coin this is the right time for do that bro.
I see many people started investing on the crypto currencies. With in some weeks of time however we will find the marketplace value bloom to more cost mate. I suggest to have TRX, NEM and IOTA to grow your investment.
binarhingar

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 06:34:25 PM

yes this is the time for the average price of altcoin to decline now, I watch for a few days unstable bitcoin prices even decline, I am also disappointed with the existence of this situation, but in another point of view, this is an advantage, where the price of altcoin people who others are falling apart, this is where it's important to read the market situation, buy la alcoin that you think has a good future, and wait, you'll get results. Grin Grin
velive08

Activity: 815
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 06:44:12 PM

I believe if now the price ethereum is in a low position, we can take advantage of the moment to buy ethereum in large quantities. so I think now it can be used to buy ethereum with btc and hold until the price is high.

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀             501,652% APY             ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▄                    |          TWITTER          |        TELEGRAM        |          DISCORD          |                    ▄
▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄
eucliffe

Activity: 203

Was that was it was?

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 06:55:47 PM

I reqlly think this is the perfect time to buy altcoins as well, now that the market is bleeding really hard and the value of altcoins are really low. Actually there are lots of choices to choose from, you don't need any suggestion, you just have to look around.

BetFury                                                     
🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹
                                                    Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                   
Eleven86

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 06:58:08 PM

This is the right time to buy altcoins, the price of all altcoins is very low. We cannot predict the market right now. So select the altcoins with good growth in the coinmarketcap. Just invest on those coins, and hold the coins for long term. I would suggest some of the best altcoins with good future to invest now. Ethereum, Neo, Ripple, Litecoin, TRON... these are the coins with high potential and has a bright future.
johnygrace

Activity: 107

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 07:00:47 PM

You can do it now because now the bitcoin value is also low, and you can invest in altcoin to trade, so you can easily make a lot of profit by selling inflated prices.
neinnein125

Activity: 475
Merit: 251

VTOS

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 07:53:12 PM

It is mostly about your expectations. Its good time to buy good altcoin right now cause coins like ethereum and neo have crazy low value. But I don't think it is good time to accumulate other unknown alternative coins...

▄█████████████████████▄
  ▄
█████████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████████▄
▀█████████████████████████████▀
 ▀████
███████████████████████▀
  ▀██
███████████████████████▀
    ███████████████████████
     ████
█████████████████
      ████
██████████████
       █████████████████
        ███████████████
         ▀███████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
V T O S      ███
      ▀▀▀

▄▀  ▄▄▄
   ▀    ███
███
     ▄ ▄
▀▀▀ ▄  ▐▌ ▐▌
     ███   █
    ▄▀▀▀▄  ▐▌
   █ █   ▀ ▄▄▄
  ▀   █    ███
 ███
   █  ▄
 ▀▀▀ ▄  ▄▄▄
      ▀ ███
      ███
      ▀▀▀

▄▀  ▄▄▄
   ▀    ███
███
     ▄ ▄
▀▀▀ ▄  ▐▌ ▐▌
     ███   █
    ▄▀▀▀▄  ▐▌
   █ █   ▀ ▄▄▄
  ▀   █    ███
 ███
   █  ▄
 ▀▀▀ ▄  ▄▄▄
      ▀ ███
⚫ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⚫
FACEBOOK     TELEGRAM
MEDIUM    TWITTER     GITHUB

⚫ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⚫
      ███
      ▀▀▀

▄▀  ▄▄▄
   ▀    ███
███
     ▄ ▄
▀▀▀ ▄  ▐▌ ▐▌
     ███   █
    ▄▀▀▀▄  ▐▌
   █ █   ▀ ▄▄▄
  ▀   █    ███
 ███
   █  ▄
 ▀▀▀ ▄  ▄▄▄
      ▀ ███
nobetci

Activity: 238

ARIZN - Tokenised Crowdfunding Platform

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 11:50:10 PM

In my opinion, this term is pretty good to have some coins. I think every trader and holder should consider about the top and the most reliable coins to buy before thinking about brand new tokens now, because almost all of the coin prices are so low now.

______________▂▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █►  arizn  ◄█ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂▂______________            ┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
                             A TOKENISED CROWD FUNDING PLATFORM                                         ◄   ICO: 30% BONUS   ►
FacebookTwitterYoutubeInstagramWebsiteWalletTelegramWhitepaper ●    ┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
nguyenkhanhhung14

Activity: 252
Merit: 14

Marketplace for sensor data

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 11:55:01 PM
Last edit: June 14, 2018, 12:51:37 AM by nguyenkhanhhung14

You should wait for the next 2-3 days when altcoins hit bottom before investing in altcoins or ETH and then hold to Q4 2018 to make a profit. If you determine long-term investment then you should invest in ETH and BTC also determine short-term investment, invest in altcoins top 5 or ICO.

hani1929

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2018, 01:29:01 AM

maybe its the right time to invest altcoins and bitcoin because as of now bitcoin is dumping. but still we don't know when will bitcoin will recover or maybe it will hit $5000 to $4000, even ethereum is decreasing too. This is our opportunity to buy some more coins and hodl it for years. maybe by the end of the year or maybe next month this bitcoin will recover or it will hit again in its new peak price all we have to do is to wait and have some patience.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: