Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 06:33:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] TRESARO - e-commerce, crowdfunding, and charity platform  (Read 3410 times)
Swerininun

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 10:48:25 AM

I like the construct of this business! Watchful plan, engaging plan, impeccably project.
viljy

Activity: 1806
Merit: 957

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 10:59:42 AM

Good to read, do you have international advisors for the whole charity space?

As for the advisors.. this is a tricky topic. At the moment we are indeed focused on bringing advisors from the charity sector, because as you can see we have very experienced business and IT teams and we know we can make this project happen.

We are also speaking with several high profile names in the ICO space but as you know it is hard to find the right people especially when we have such high standards.

Of course all the charities we work with right now give us very good advices.

Also this is something where our community can help us.  If you know charities please let them know what we are doing and ask them to get in touch with us.

On the forum there is a charitable coin: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2388064
Well, this of course is unlikely to suit you for cooperation, but maybe you will be interested
Frank37

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 11:27:19 AM

I think it can work if you actively approach existing charity orgs. Most of them probably have no clue about crypto and need the help to get started.

Thats what we do everyday. We are talking with a lot of charity orgs about what we are doing and asking them to join.

Thats the only way, in this business you have to make 99% of the work outside of crypto.
This will be the decisive factor, if you get some good partnerships you can suceed.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Materpprivca

Activity: 4

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 11:40:30 AM

It is a crypto trade is very good!
Riveting approach, consistent idea!  Good luck guys!
LastHiT

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 12:06:46 PM

I think it can work if you actively approach existing charity orgs. Most of them probably have no clue about crypto and need the help to get started.

Thats what we do everyday. We are talking with a lot of charity orgs about what we are doing and asking them to join.

Thats the only way, in this business you have to make 99% of the work outside of crypto.
This will be the decisive factor, if you get some good partnerships you can suceed.

I hope you could get to convince some of them because sometimes they tend to resist change especially those people that are not well inclined to technology. If they could only realize the immense benefit of using this platform, I'm sure they would really appreciate it. Smiley
Tresaro (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 70

Selling is Caring

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2018, 12:08:15 PM

I hope you could get to convince some of them because sometimes they tend to resist change especially those people that are not well inclined to technology. If they could only realize the immense benefit of using this platform, I'm sure they would really appreciate it. Smiley

To date every charity we approached liked our idea. They are all open to crypto.

TRESARO - Blockchain-enabled Sales, Crowdfunding, and Charity Platform
matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 01:29:54 PM

To date every charity we approached liked our idea. They are all open to crypto.

That's really good. Using Tresaro platform would be one more way for them to gather some money for a good cause. I hope they will join the platform as soon as it's available.

king_of_alts

Activity: 476

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 01:36:53 PM

That's really good. Using Tresaro platform would be one more way for them to gather some money for a good cause. I hope they will join the platform as soon as it's available.

Yes, there is nothing to lose for these charity organizations. they can only win.
the_donald

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 02:10:52 PM

Yes, there is nothing to lose for these charity organizations. they can only win.

if they're willing to go thru the process to get registered, but that would give them credibility.

batako

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 02:13:28 PM

Charity is a precious service. This is the kind of service which depend on trust. It is nice to see that charity will be come to the blockchain technology.
aveon

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 02:17:23 PM

Charity is a precious service. This is the kind of service which depend on trust. It is nice to see that charity will be come to the blockchain technology.
Is charity a service at all? Could anyone explain me the advantages of blockchain system in the field of online charity?
Tresaro (OP)
Copper Member

Selling is Caring

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2018, 02:19:42 PM

Is charity a service at all? Could anyone explain me the advantages of blockchain system in the field of online charity?

Trust and transparency those are the most important things in charity space. 

Electrified

Activity: 286

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 02:42:21 PM

Trust and transparency those are the most important things in charity space. 

Wow, if that so it would be very great. Humanitarian deed is very excellent idea that able to help and support in needy.  Using this kind blockchain technology to help lessen the problem and maximize everything into the power of decentralized economy dynamics. 
yeswepump
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1011

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 04:01:26 PM

I have previously donated into Aidcoin and I'm considering joining this project too. The charity connected to crypto is a win win situation in mine opinion.

bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2898
Merit: 605

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 04:10:58 PM

actually if they were able to convince some charity org to collaborate they would come out some partnerships useful for everyone and maybe the project would be able to develop faster...
Tresaro (OP)
Copper Member

Selling is Caring

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2018, 04:35:57 PM

actually if they were able to convince some charity org to collaborate they would come out some partnerships useful for everyone and maybe the project would be able to develop faster...
We are currently building our partnership network but it takes time. At the mean time please have a look at one of our partners SOS Children Vilages Bulgaria - sosbg.org

Frank37

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 04:41:14 PM

I have previously donated into Aidcoin and I'm considering joining this project too. The charity connected to crypto is a win win situation in mine opinion.

Yes, there are many projects out there, which want to help people.
For example an unconditional basic income from "Manna", formerly "Grantcoin".
Its not comparable to TRESARO but it is also an altruistic project which will be good for crypto and humans.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
viljy

Activity: 1806
Merit: 957

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 04:42:05 PM

We are currently building our partnership network but it takes time. At the mean time please have a look at one of our partners SOS Children Vilages Bulgaria - sosbg.org

This is a fund for helping orphans, as far as I understand. A good partner. Does it support orphans until adulthood?
Tresaro (OP)
Copper Member

Selling is Caring

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2018, 04:47:22 PM

This is a fund for helping orphans, as far as I understand. A good partner. Does it support orphans until adulthood?

Yes they do. They also build vilages for them.
You can learn more about them here - https://www.sos-childrensvillages.org

JoshuaWhe

Activity: 26

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 04:52:16 PM

I suppose that this project is pretty a profitable investment at the moment!
 Good luck all!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: