Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 04:15:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] TRESARO - e-commerce, crowdfunding, and charity platform  (Read 3410 times)
belechau

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 05:02:08 PM

There is a great possibility of including more transparency to charitable actions and selling products for something or someone, without scaring the Organizations, transparency passes confidence, and I see in this project to use it and make it standard
kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 05:06:43 PM

I have previously donated into Aidcoin and I'm considering joining this project too. The charity connected to crypto is a win win situation in mine opinion.

Because as I stated before on this pages, you can't scam people when you put a charity on a blockchain (assuming that said blockchain is really immutable, non like EOS for example)

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
MattLeBlanc

Activity: 364
Merit: 37

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 05:18:15 PM

There is a great possibility of including more transparency to charitable actions and selling products for something or someone, without scaring the Organizations, transparency passes confidence, and I see in this project to use it and make it standard

It is definitely needed for the betterment of the society and people should think of the various ways on how to donate with actually putting their hands into their pockets.
ParRus

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 06:25:44 PM

It is definitely needed for the betterment of the society and people should think of the various ways on how to donate with actually putting their hands into their pockets.
When would be single platform that will be completely clean and transparent then everyone can contribute to charity and will be sure that it is doing the right thing.
niklasmato

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 06:50:36 PM

When would be single platform that will be completely clean and transparent then everyone can contribute to charity and will be sure that it is doing the right thing.

I do believe a platform like this may be needed. you see 2 many charity's who run away with the money.
loup

Activity: 462

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 07:10:16 PM

I do believe a platform like this may be needed. you see 2 many charity's who run away with the money.
I'n not into charity companies so I don't know how often they run away with money but when I want to give some money for some of them I want to be sure that I'm not wasting my money.
Nagasaki

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 07:10:57 PM

It is very convenient that any user will be able to sell anything on TRESARO, with the opportunity to help charities! I believe that TRESARO is a worthy project that is worthy of attention!
aveon

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 07:53:23 PM

It is very convenient that any user will be able to sell anything on TRESARO, with the opportunity to help charities! I believe that TRESARO is a worthy project that is worthy of attention!
For me, they are going to be involved in too different activities, that's why they have some strong and experienced team members to do everything right.
Amelie Poulain

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 08:13:52 PM

Does the project team plan to visit any crypto events in the near future? I think public speaking can warm up the interest of investors. I would like to see more videos on youtube channels with Tresaro project!
Herad Hedid

Activity: 182
Merit: 11

Altair VR. Next-gen Blockchain VR Wikipedia

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 08:44:27 PM

I hope this thread will get more traction in the near future because I really like the idea of it. Let's hope guys that we will leave the bear market soon because I think if we continue like we do now this project will not raise much.

loup

Activity: 462

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 09:57:24 PM

For me, they are going to be involved in too different activities, that's why they have some strong and experienced team members to do everything right.
I think that if this idea is carried out well, they can gain a place in the market and get a lot of people interested on collaborating with them.
WheelerAndy

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 10:02:51 PM

Wish many investor support your plan when ICO will start! Detailed and profitable job, able to recognize website, flawless job!
belechau

Activity: 686

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 10:16:05 PM

I hope this thread will get more traction in the near future because I really like the idea of it. Let's hope guys that we will leave the bear market soon because I think if we continue like we do now this project will not raise much.
I think we have good soprano winds in favor of the crypto in the months that follow July, as usual, the project fits perfectly with the good highs of the market every year, and I believe this will not be different
Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 10:38:35 PM

Yes the team has to be really experienced and need serious member to carry all these industry. They need people that have strong knowledge e commerce, crowdfunding and charity. I think it’s really important for the sucess of the project to handle every feature.
sambuki

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 11:21:58 PM

Yes the team has to be really experienced and need serious member to carry all these industry. They need people that have strong knowledge e commerce, crowdfunding and charity. I think it’s really important for the sucess of the project to handle every feature.

For sure the team will need the people who are able to handle those things since that is the main platform to build. I am sure they already have enough member that fit with those requirements.
omwibya

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 06:10:48 AM

For sure the team will need the people who are able to handle those things since that is the main platform to build. I am sure they already have enough member that fit with those requirements.

Best thing to do right now is build the platform. They will hire new people with experience, as they need them.

⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●     Uchit - The Hub of Communication and Collaboration based on Blockchain Technology.     ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬      Whitepaper     Facebook     Twitter     Telegram       ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
PRE-ICO | 1st April 2018
bobair

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 06:32:02 AM

- Telegram username: @boris777sheigas                                          
 - Facebook profile: https://www.facebook.com/BoooSheih
 - Twitter profile: https://twitter.com/boris_air
 - Twitter message: https://twitter.com/boris_air/status/1009321778630578176
 - Bitcointalk profile: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=2170990
Tresaro (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 70

Selling is Caring

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2018, 07:50:20 AM

Best thing to do right now is build the platform. They will hire new people with experience, as they need them.

We are currently working on our MVP and very soon we will present it to the world.

TRESARO - Blockchain-enabled Sales, Crowdfunding, and Charity Platform
jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 07:52:09 AM

We are currently working on our MVP and very soon we will present it to the world.
Exciting news. Good to see daily updates and response from the team. Good luck
king_of_alts

Activity: 476

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 08:25:29 AM

Exciting news. Good to see daily updates and response from the team. Good luck

yes, this is a refreshing change compared to most other projects that don't even follow their own ANN.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: