Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 03:49:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] TRESARO - e-commerce, crowdfunding, and charity platform  (Read 3410 times)
Jay2408

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 08:25:45 AM

Best thing to do right now is build the platform. They will hire new people with experience, as they need them.

We are currently working on our MVP and very soon we will present it to the world.

That's good news! At least MVP before ICO start is almost a must nowadays, investors are reluctant to spend their money without seeing anything of the future product.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
viljy

Activity: 1792
Merit: 954

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 08:47:01 AM

Best thing to do right now is build the platform. They will hire new people with experience, as they need them.

We are currently working on our MVP and very soon we will present it to the world.

Yes, I would like to look at MVP. When there is a working prototype, the ICO will be much more successful than if the team only presents a description of the project.
webwakko

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

It's all about the cryptocoins

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2018, 09:26:16 AM

had a quick look into this... sounds/looks promising.. allthough it's a challenge, I do believe with the right stearing and wingmen they can pull this off.
added to my follow list...
note: I especially like the chariry part of it all, could be THE key element to make it happen

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project  ☞ Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
Tresaro (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

Selling is Caring

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2018, 09:42:30 AM

Does the project team plan to visit any crypto events in the near future? I think public speaking can warm up the interest of investors. I would like to see more videos on youtube channels with Tresaro project!

We already do that. Our start of the project was announced at WBC Summit organized by the International Decentralized Association of Cryptocurrency and Blockchain (IDACB) in Moscow. You can read more about the launch event here : https://medium.com/@tresaro/tresaro-ico-global-launch-announced-at-world-blockchain-and-cryptocurrency-summit-29756783d6e1

We not only attend conferences, we organize them. Our CEO is in the Board of Directors of IDACB and he is in the organizing team of a lot of events. You can see the list of the events here: https://idacb.com/#events

Of course we will attend events organized by other companies as well. Our next visits are in Malta and India.

TRESARO - Blockchain-enabled Sales, Crowdfunding, and Charity Platform
Tresaro (OP)
Copper Member

Selling is Caring

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2018, 10:31:50 AM

Yes, I would like to look at MVP. When there is a working prototype, the ICO will be much more successful than if the team only presents a description of the project.

In two weeks time we will have something to show you. Stay tuned.

MattLeBlanc

Activity: 364
Merit: 37

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 10:48:53 AM

Thats really great to hear. I think this is one of those projects where team is actively participating in the discussion and answering all the queries of the community. This shows the determination of the team.
Tresaro (OP)
Copper Member

Selling is Caring

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2018, 11:30:10 AM

When we are ready with our MVP we will put several items for sale there  and the funds will go toward funding TRESARO platform. Also participants in the sale will receive not only the items but also TRE tokens for the amount of the sale price. This will show how our idea works in real life. We have few tablets up for sale and some phones.

omwibya

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 11:34:34 AM

Nice guys, good job, looking forward to seeing what you can do Smiley

⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●     Uchit - The Hub of Communication and Collaboration based on Blockchain Technology.     ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬      Whitepaper     Facebook     Twitter     Telegram       ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
PRE-ICO | 1st April 2018
MattLeBlanc

Activity: 364
Merit: 37

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 11:37:28 AM

When we are ready with our MVP we will put several items for sale there  and the funds will go toward funding TRESARO platform. Also participants in the sale will receive not only the items but also TRE tokens for the amount of the sale price. This will show how our idea works in real life. We have few tablets up for sale and some phones.

Electronics at the start..!!!

Thats definitely a market need right now and people are never going to stop their need for Electronics. Eagerly waiting for the release.
Subsqueprot

Activity: 19

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 11:56:17 AM

I've sent a demand in telegram, waiting for your answer.
Very well website,  promising business, mindful vision.
LastHiT

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 12:16:29 PM

Electronics at the start..!!!

Thats definitely a market need right now and people are never going to stop their need for Electronics. Eagerly waiting for the release.

That is a great way to show the community with a nice working proof of concept and I'm sure it will be exciting!
Tresaro (OP)
Copper Member

Selling is Caring

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2018, 12:16:56 PM

I've sent a demand in telegram, waiting for your answer.
Very well website,  promising business, mindful vision.

Can you please contact https://t.me/JavorTresaro

jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 01:02:45 PM

What is the main feature of tresario ecommerce or crowdfunding ?
Tresaro (OP)
Copper Member

Selling is Caring

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2018, 01:03:51 PM

What is the main feature of tresario ecommerce or crowdfunding ?
Both. You crouwdfund by e-commercing  Grin

sge99

Activity: 434

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2018, 01:48:12 PM

This sounds like a great idea! So people won't only see the platform but can also really test it. Plus will be rewarded with TRE tokens!

belechau

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 01:56:09 PM

Will your crouwdfund / e-commercing platform have a way out for users, token or dollar? or both? Many still do not dominate trading in exchange, so going out with the dollar, I think would facilitate the adhesion, but the exit with token could contribute to the continuous flow of this and increase of value
Tresaro (OP)
Copper Member

Selling is Caring

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2018, 02:12:08 PM

Will your crouwdfund / e-commercing platform have a way out for users, token or dollar? or both? Many still do not dominate trading in exchange, so going out with the dollar, I think would facilitate the adhesion, but the exit with token could contribute to the continuous flow of this and increase of value
The tokens people get will be tradeable on exchanges. We have implemented Bancor protocol and at launch people will be able to use it. 

Amelie Poulain

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 02:26:33 PM

Does the project team plan to visit any crypto events in the near future? I think public speaking can warm up the interest of investors. I would like to see more videos on youtube channels with Tresaro project!

We already do that. Our start of the project was announced at WBC Summit organized by the International Decentralized Association of Cryptocurrency and Blockchain (IDACB) in Moscow. You can read more about the launch event here : https://medium.com/@tresaro/tresaro-ico-global-launch-announced-at-world-blockchain-and-cryptocurrency-summit-29756783d6e1

We not only attend conferences, we organize them. Our CEO is in the Board of Directors of IDACB and he is in the organizing team of a lot of events. You can see the list of the events here: https://idacb.com/#events

Of course we will attend events organized by other companies as well. Our next visits are in Malta and India.

Thanks for the information, I will follow the updates. I hope your team will take care that it will be posted on YouTube more different interviews with these events.
batako

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 02:28:05 PM

I wish the mvp will be avaiable for test just before the token sale, so we can test and make it as our guideline before participate on the project.
Tresaro (OP)
Copper Member

Selling is Caring

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2018, 02:29:00 PM

I wish the mvp will be avaiable for test just before the token sale, so we can test and make it as our guideline before participate on the project.
The MVP should be ready in two weeks, way before token sale.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: