Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 12:04:30 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] TRESARO - e-commerce, crowdfunding, and charity platform  (Read 3410 times)
belechau

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 10:49:13 PM

Is charity a service at all? Could anyone explain me the advantages of blockchain system in the field of online charity?
Trust and transparency.

Certainly, the possibility of greater trust and transparency in the field were the two things that attracted me most. I think it would be interesting to think of delivery-related Partners, they could be useful to Customers, and it would be a mutually advantageous partnership. Or maybe I'm delirious.  Grin
Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 11:41:05 PM

Yes it’s true that it’s hard to raise funds today, the market is very hard and there is a lot of of ico that have trouble to reach the hard cap. TRESARO explore something different with a charity aspect, so I think there is a possibility that the project work well cause there is not so much concurrence.
the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 06:27:12 AM

When we are ready with our MVP we will put several items for sale there  and the funds will go toward funding TRESARO platform. Also participants in the sale will receive not only the items but also TRE tokens for the amount of the sale price. This will show how our idea works in real life. We have few tablets up for sale and some phones.

I wish the mvp will be avaiable for test just before the token sale, so we can test and make it as our guideline before participate on the project.
The MVP should be ready in two weeks, way before token sale.

These two news today are very good for the trust of this project. I think it's very important to give investors a clear idea of what's going on, not only on paper!

I'm glad to hear that. Recently, with the market being down, it seems like a lot of crypto projects went down as well. Maybe people probably thought that getting crypto funding is easy and you don't have to do much. Looks like you guys are prepared to work and you know what you're doing.
A few months ago it was very easy to raise millions but now the whole market has changed and it is tough again to even raise 1 million. So many ICOs are underperforming after hitting exchanges at the moment.

it's true that the market is in the red constantly lately, but it's not the only reason ICO's under perform. they also don't use marketing or keep in contact with investors on this forum.

batako

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 06:46:07 AM

When we are ready with our MVP we will put several items for sale there  and the funds will go toward funding TRESARO platform. Also participants in the sale will receive not only the items but also TRE tokens for the amount of the sale price. This will show how our idea works in real life. We have few tablets up for sale and some phones.

I wish the mvp will be avaiable for test just before the token sale, so we can test and make it as our guideline before participate on the project.

These two news today are very good for the trust of this project. I think it's very important to give investors a clear idea of what's going on, not only on paper!

I'm glad to hear that. Recently, with the market being down, it seems like a lot of crypto projects went down as well. Maybe people probably thought that getting crypto funding is easy and you don't have to do much. Looks like you guys are prepared to work and you know what you're doing.
A few months ago it was very easy to raise millions but now the whole market has changed and it is tough again to even raise 1 million. So many ICOs are underperforming after hitting exchanges at the moment.

it's true that the market is in the red constantly lately, but it's not the only reason ICO's under perform. they also don't use marketing or keep in contact with investors on this forum.

The project who don't do good marketing surely will get less attention from the investors. Fortunately, tresaro isn't a project like that. Tresaro has a good communication and their marketing stuffs looks well too. So, marked this project as our next investment instrument will worth something in the future.
webwakko

Activity: 350

It's all about the cryptocoins

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2018, 06:57:05 AM

That's a good idea I prefer watching videos on youtube than reading long whitepapers and I'm sure Im not the only one who things that way.
Unfortunately not everything that's in the whitepaper can be shown on a video in a way that people will understand it but we will do our best :-)
hehe, it depends on how big that whitepaper is offcourse Wink
to be honest & just a tip... just try to have a clear & readable whitepaper that isn't too big.
A lot of projects push all possible info in that paper, but overload possible investors with an overkill on information... in short: to much text to explain things.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project  ☞ Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
Derrick Berpfit

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 07:13:56 AM

This is a very good idea with ability. Responsive business, pretty good design, wondrous business!
sambuki

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 07:27:58 AM

This is a very good idea with ability. Responsive business, pretty good design, wondrous business!

The idea to combine e commerce, crowdfunding and charity is the best. We just need to see how it will work through the mvp that they will build soon.
belechau

Activity: 686

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 07:39:42 AM

That's a good idea I prefer watching videos on youtube than reading long whitepapers and I'm sure Im not the only one who things that way.
Unfortunately not everything that's in the whitepaper can be shown on a video in a way that people will understand it but we will do our best :-)
to be honest & just a tip... just try to have a clear & readable whitepaper that isn't too big.
A lot of projects push all possible info in that paper, but overload possible investors with an overkill on information... in short: to much text to explain things.

The practice of reading in the crypto will always have good results, take us to a higher level in relation to other investors, seek facilities such as videos mounted can not be the solution, help, but does not bring us everything we need
huutertools

Activity: 90

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 07:49:04 AM

The practice of reading in the crypto will always have good results, take us to a higher level in relation to other investors, seek facilities such as videos mounted can not be the solution, help, but does not bring us everything we need
I like long whitepaper. Then all Information are available and I see that the project can also publish morgen than highlevel information
MattLeBlanc

Activity: 364
Merit: 37

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 08:36:24 AM

The idea to combine e commerce, crowdfunding and charity is the best. We just need to see how it will work through the mvp that they will build soon.

Precisely, Its a one stop shop for everything a business need. The community is great, we have already seen their support, what else do you need.!!

matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 08:43:26 AM

I like long whitepaper. Then all Information are available and I see that the project can also publish morgen than highlevel information

Different investors are probably interested in different aspects of a project, and long whitepapers have them all. You don't have to read everything, just read the parts you're interested in the most and skim through the others.

bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2870
Merit: 605

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 09:13:12 AM

The project who don't do good marketing surely will get less attention from the investors. Fortunately, tresaro isn't a project like that. Tresaro has a good communication and their marketing stuffs looks well too. So, marked this project as our next investment instrument will worth something in the future.
i fully agree a good marketing helps a lot the development of a project, the mvp with the additional tokens seems to me a great initiative...
king_of_alts

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 09:34:40 AM

i fully agree a good marketing helps a lot the development of a project, the mvp with the additional tokens seems to me a great initiative...

I like the idea of using the MVP to actually sell some items. Sounds like a fun thing to do.
aveon

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 10:04:09 AM

Good luck than with your MVP. You'll have a long way to define your MVP, and maybe later you'll want more in case of the product's success.
viljy

Activity: 1792
Merit: 935

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 10:09:00 AM

By the way, will the sale be carried out for fiat money or for cryptocurrency? Or are both possible payment options? And the price of the goods will include the cost of delivery? I would like you to put all the goods with different conditions, so that later people who buy, share their impressions and we could compare.
Tresaro (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 70

Selling is Caring

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2018, 10:15:15 AM

By the way, will the sale be carried out for fiat money or for cryptocurrency? Or are both possible payment options? And the price of the goods will include the cost of delivery? I would like you to put all the goods with different conditions, so that later people who buy, share their impressions and we could compare.

For the MVP sale the price will be in ETH or BTC. When the platform goes live all sales will be in our TRE token.

TRESARO - Blockchain-enabled Sales, Crowdfunding, and Charity Platform
BrianEdwards

Activity: 35

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 10:36:01 AM

I have reviewed all the points of your business and all is truly very useful!
king_of_alts

Activity: 476

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 10:54:21 AM

Can anyone become an arbitor in order to earn some tokens?
Tresaro (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 70

Selling is Caring

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2018, 11:01:58 AM

Can anyone become an arbitor in order to earn some tokens?

Yes, any one can become arbitor and earn tokens for his work.

TRESARO - Blockchain-enabled Sales, Crowdfunding, and Charity Platform
tinyhunter

Activity: 39

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 12:05:45 PM

awesomeeee idea.. !!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: