Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 06:12:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 [195] 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 💰 [ANN][ICO][AGT] 💰 AGATE - Paypal for crypto currencies 💰  (Read 521801 times)
Fekete

Activity: 95
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 11:04:01 AM

When you going to distribute bounty tokens?Bounty campaign finished few months ago and  we are still waiting.

We are still waiting for public sale so i doubt that tokens ill be distributed before that happens.My guess is few more months till bounty tokens distribution.

Isn't there a vip bounty for high ranking members that is still active?
Yes it is still active I believe. My Wife is taking part in that in the signature bounty and she said they added two more weeks to it so far, so how long they will extend it I am not sure. I t does look like a promising project though and I do hope it does not turn scam like so many other signature campaigns she took part it over the course of 2018. I do hope they are a good token and project and payout everyone fairly. It is run by a good bounty manager though so fingers crossed there.  I would use it as a Crypto PAYPAL once in use that is for sure.

Agate is a proper project for sure, roadmap is being followed to a T and even a bit ahead of schedule.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BobtheUnion

Activity: 39

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 11:07:32 AM

When you going to distribute bounty tokens?Bounty campaign finished few months ago and  we are still waiting.

We are still waiting for public sale so i doubt that tokens ill be distributed before that happens.My guess is few more months till bounty tokens distribution.

Isn't there a vip bounty for high ranking members that is still active?

Yepy, and its still going on, but you have to be at least full member rank.

Do yo know how many people are participating in this VIP bounty?

I think that  more than 100 members are part of the VIP signature campaign.

It would also be nice to have a bounty in which new members can join, so hard to find bounty for new member.
JeffTheMan

Activity: 247
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 11:20:47 AM

Can you tell the incentives that you plan to offer to merchants and regular users to use Agate? How many users do you expect to have using the platform in first 6 months after the launch?

This will be the key problem, to get all those retailers on board, and so far we see that they are doing good job regarding that.

It is a good thing that Agate is getting those big retailer chains with them,it will be much easier to attract smaller ones later on,when they see that big chains are using Agate solutions.

How much business are using Geelus the latest partner?That number can indicate a potential number of new merchants that it will bring to Agate.

Geelus has more then 2000 business using their services, even if half of their network start using Agate too it would be great, but most likely Agate services will be offered through Geelus network to all of their businesses as another option.
MosusnoGovedo

Activity: 42

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 11:25:57 AM

Do you plan to have some fresh Airdrops or bounty when the public sale starts again? That would make people new to Agate quite happy I expect.
narking

Activity: 854
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 12:27:03 PM

Can you tell the incentives that you plan to offer to merchants and regular users to use Agate? How many users do you expect to have using the platform in first 6 months after the launch?

This will be the key problem, to get all those retailers on board, and so far we see that they are doing good job regarding that.

It is a good thing that Agate is getting those big retailer chains with them,it will be much easier to attract smaller ones later on,when they see that big chains are using Agate solutions.

The most important question is what is the point for networks to switch to this method of payment? I do not see any normal business owner and who knows how to count the numbers who would agree to work under such conditions.
hipuzid

Activity: 64
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 06:36:44 PM

The most important question is what is the point for networks to switch to this method of payment? I do not see any normal business owner and who knows how to count the numbers who would agree to work under such conditions.

Lower fees i think, as usually card companies take 2-3% from every transaction,an with agate having much lower fees,it should pay off easily.
NoriakiKasai

Activity: 56

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 10:35:29 PM

Lower fees i think, as usually card companies take 2-3% from every transaction,an with agate having much lower fees,it should pay off easily.

What will be the fee for transaction on agate platform?
Gwiazdooka

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 10:02:25 AM

Transaction fee will be 0.1 AGT. Thats considerably less than standards fees.
HakiMikkinen

Activity: 140

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 09:52:32 PM

Because transactions are instant and no issues with volatility, lower fees, there are a lot of advantages that Agate brings, if that was not true Geelus would not even partner with Agate.
Londondungeon

Activity: 192

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 10:07:57 PM

No issues with chargebacks for example, that is the plague credit cards bring with them and you can pay through Agate using almost any currency.
Klackalica

Activity: 142

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 01:07:07 PM

Because transactions are instant and no issues with volatility, lower fees, there are a lot of advantages that Agate brings, if that was not true Geelus would not even partner with Agate.

What do you mean by there will be no volatility? Does that mean that market and price changes won't affect merchants?

The reason why volatility won't affect merchants is the iFIAT Ecosystem and instant transactions.It is very rare that you get the funds as soon as payment happens and Agate is doing just that.
DtpNumbered

Activity: 117
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 01:12:49 PM

how many retailers so far are on board? do they have the number already? i believe the more they got, the higher the chance of being successful in this field. being the paypal of crypto is not an easy feat.

I agree with you.It is not an easy thing to accomplish.Can someone from the team please update us here with some numbers.Number of merchants that will be part of Agate Ecosystem after the launch of main net, number of partners. I know it is hard to say exact numbers, but even estimates would be good for orientation.
hipuzid

Activity: 64

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 06:20:22 PM

Do you plan to keep same price of 1 AGT during public sale?In presale it was 0,076 USD per token.
KimiNonaWa

Activity: 70

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 05:02:31 PM

Do you plan to keep same price of 1 AGT during public sale?In presale it was 0,076 USD per token.

I certainly hope so, I think it would be unfair to change the price for the public sale.
MosusnoGovedo

Activity: 42

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 05:06:03 PM

What will be the total supply of AGT tokens, do we know what will team do with all the unsold tokens?
HulioIglesias

Activity: 193

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 05:09:52 PM

That is almost as having no fees if we are being honest here.

If there is such a low fee, how will the miners then earn from mining AGT?

I think there will be no mining when it comes to Agate. Agate will be POS.

Cool, so we can stake AGT.What will we need to be able to stake AGT? Only hold AGT and have a wallet or?

Since it will be proof of stake system,it will be abit more complicated than that.

Yeah, it won't be a wallet kind of staking, it will be staking through pools.
Charuga

Activity: 96

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 05:13:19 PM

What will be the total supply of AGT tokens, do we know what will team do with all the unsold tokens?

Total supply of AGT will be 490,000,000 AGT. Tokens that are not sold during the sale will be burned as it is in most cases.
BobtheUnion

Activity: 39

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 05:15:43 PM

That is almost as having no fees if we are being honest here.

If there is such a low fee, how will the miners then earn from mining AGT?

I think there will be no mining when it comes to Agate. Agate will be POS.

Cool, so we can stake AGT.What will we need to be able to stake AGT? Only hold AGT and have a wallet or?

Since it will be proof of stake system,it will be abit more complicated than that.

Yeah, it won't be a wallet kind of staking, it will be staking through pools.

How will that work? I have never tried staking that way before, usually you have a wallet and you put it in the staking mode and that is it.How much AGT do we need to stake? Is 1 AGT for example going to be enough to theoretically stake?
marketone
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 02:47:23 AM

I certainly hope so, I think it would be unfair to change the price for the public sale.

I only wish if they change their opinion and offer bonus during public sale, as for now they don't have plans for that.

Instead of asking here it is very good to ask them in their telegram group because most of the admin of this project is not active here, so it is good your questions will be answered in telegram channels because some admin will be active in that group.
BigcountryRoy

Activity: 212

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 01:14:00 PM

I only wish if they change their opinion and offer  bonus during public sale,as for now they dont have plans for that.

Well only thing we know is that it is not announced, but it is also possible that they plan to give some bonus or interesting offer for public sale.
Pages: « 1 ... 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 [195] 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 »
  Print  

Jump to: