Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 07:37:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How do you stay informed about Altcoins?  (Read 1610 times)
BitcoinArsenal (OP)

Activity: 924
Merit: 556

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 02:36:15 PM

There are now many hundreds of Altcoin and token projects. Most of you will certainly be invested in many. How do you manage to keep informed about them? Do you use special websites or tools as well as strategies not to miss anything?
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Hopeman1

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 02:38:20 PM

Most of the time I only focus on hot projects.
Most of the time, hot projects have high returns, while other altcoin projects are not my concern. Grin

ORVIUM        Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain        ORVIUM
█    Whitepaper        Telegram        Twitter        Facebook        Reddit        Blog    █
▇▆▅▃▃▃▃▃▃   Token Generation Event: Coming Soon   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▅▆▇
Hassan02

Activity: 743
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 02:47:45 PM

There are now many hundreds of Altcoin and token projects. Most of you will certainly be invested in many. How do you manage to keep informed about them? Do you use special websites or tools as well as strategies not to miss anything?
I use blockfolio and alarm it to the price i want to buy and sell,thas the best tools to monitor the price of each of your favorite coin. It also help to see when your token or coin already sell when you set it in exchange.
Cryptov8!

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 02:49:50 PM

Iz have alerts set and check out new ico's via the ICO ratings websites
BitcoinArsenal (OP)

Activity: 924
Merit: 556

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 04:00:46 PM

I use blockfolio and alarm it to the price i want to buy and sell,thas the best tools to monitor the price of each of your favorite coin. It also help to see when your token or coin already sell when you set it in exchange.

I am not talking about the price, I am talking about information like blogs news, twitter news and so on. Today there is a wide range of sources which provide a lot of useful information. But it is getting more and more difficult to stay on top of things. Since I am longterm hodler I am more interested in roadmaps and team changes instead of the short-term price developments.
modjjo

Activity: 140

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2018, 04:03:17 PM

I always use bitcointalk.org and icobench to check and learn about altcoin (especially new altcoin), and I frequently to check binance or other exchanger to keep update about altcoin price
fcklife

Activity: 284

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 04:09:25 PM

I just note keywords or links related to the token projects that I invested to a notepad and I always see to it that I checked the updates of each project everytime I am online.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
bartolo

Activity: 1176
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 04:14:21 PM

I am not talking about the price, I am talking about information like blogs news, twitter news and so on. Today there is a wide range of sources which provide a lot of useful information. But it is getting more and more difficult to stay on top of things. Since I am longterm hodler I am more interested in roadmaps and team changes instead of the short-term price developments.

For this, a good option is to subscribe by email to the projects you want to follow in order to receive updates. In addition to this, for a more direct communication, there is the option to join their telegram or discord channels that have the advantage that you can ask specific questions and even receive direct answers from the developers of the projects themselves.
Noobaru

Activity: 504
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2018, 05:09:25 PM

I have daily pages that I open every day. Bookmarked ICO review sites, social media pages, bitcointalk ann threads, bounty portals, ICO reviewers social outlets. Then I found out that it is great to have coinmarket cap bookmarked at "latest added cryptos, that way you can see which cryptos that you hold have already hit exchanges.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■       SKYNET.co       ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
iagyei259

Activity: 150
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 05:14:26 PM

I don't think any individual can monitor the whole of the cryptocurrency  market. Hence one need to create a portfolio of only the coins you trade or invest in and monitor them through the coins website or telegram group
Ayobami99
Copper Member

Activity: 617
Merit: 3

The wonders of the blockchain technology

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2018, 05:17:56 PM

Personally i use,  telegram channels to keep myself up to speed about projects i am into. For new projects i do my research through bounty platforms and recommendations from friends. Its really great if one has a close group of friends, they will help alot

🕹️ Wunbit Arcade 🕹️
   🌐 =⬢ Website ⬢= 🌐       👾 Join the Next Generation of Blockchain-Powered Games! 👾        📄 =⬢ Whitepaper ⬢= 📄
📣 =⬢ Facebook ⬢= 📣                    ☝️ =⬢ Twitter ⬢= ☝️                    🎰 =⬢ Bitcointalk Thread ⬢= 🎰                    💬 =⬢ Telegram ⬢= 💬                    🚀 =⬢ BUY TOKENS ⬢= 🚀
Greed Dev

Activity: 490

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 05:27:20 PM

I always use bitcointalk.org and icobench to check and learn about altcoin (especially new altcoin), and I frequently to check binance or other exchanger to keep update about altcoin price
To easily update the price of the crypto market, I think the best site is coinmarketcap. Binance is a great exchange but does not mean that all coins are listed on this exchange

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
aoluain
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1256

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 07:30:25 PM

There are a number of channels where I get my updates.
I try not to get overwhelmed with news articles and updates, I use Twitter
mainly for Litecoin and Siacoin update.

For my general market updates and news I visit The Merkle regularly and
for other crypto related articles I listen to Bitcoin, Blockchain and Crypto Podcast
and Cryptobasic podcast on Castbox for Android.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
dvverrts

Activity: 47

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 07:33:23 PM

I am in the school of my friends "Money Lessons," they have their analysts who give me signals for a certain coin, thereby I earn.
KJMZNine

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 07:36:57 PM

It is very hard to stay up to date if you hold so many altcoins like me. The way I try to get all news of the projects is Twitter, I alway try to read my whole twitter timeline, it is good to create a second account for that where you only follow these projects! And Telegram is also a great way to stay informed!
xOdiumNostrumx

Activity: 1064
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 07:46:13 PM

If you are talking about the already existing projects your best bet would be a twitter feed, where you can easily follow projects that you are interested in. When it comes to ICOs, join couple of ICO oriented Telegram groups and lurk at the discussion to see which projects are the hot ones.
Gizaza

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 07:51:00 PM

There are thousands of chats. I enjoy chatting with quite experienced crypto fans here https://discord.gg/hP7KEy7

No spam, no bullshit. We discuss only awesome ICO projects and how to earn money in this crazy croyptomarket.   Cheesy
RGMan

Activity: 232

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 07:53:35 PM

The easiest way is thematic conferences. They are quite numerous in Telegram, and here at the forum. You just need to look for those where people do not come to write anything, namely, those where to share experiences, expectations.
oemar bakrie

Activity: 1260
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 07:55:40 PM

it will be a bit confusing to see the development of tokens we have ..
moreover we have more than 100 tokens,
it must all be able to set the time strategy in order to be able to control the latest developments ..
if I might by following a personal web that at any time always provide information through email, join a social media group that can provide the latest information ..

FXBOX    [TelegramTwitter ]  ▞  GAMEFI  ◼  NFT  ◼  DEFI  ◼  CURRENCY TRADING
██████████████████  PLAY 2 EARN FINANCIAL GAMES  ██████████████████
INVESTINGTRADINGLOTTERYMARKET PREDICTIONS     ◖ READ MORE
Didin

Activity: 395
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 07:58:41 PM

there are a lot of crypto in the markets, and its hard to us to know the new updates coming to all the project in the market
so, i just subscribe a good project only, that i believe if the project will bring me a huge profit
such as EOS, Tron, waves and others

Sonata.ai      The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────               JOIN WHITELIST               ──────────

WHITEPAPER      ●      FACEBOOK      ●      TWITTER      ●      LINKEDIN      ●      TELEGRAM      ●      MEDIUM      ●      ANN THREAD
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: